Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

• WOW. Just came on a few minutes ago and there were 205 comments from when I last checked THIS MORNING!! You guys need to calm down a bit and just wait for the rework to happen and try it instead of blowing up a chat with either positive or negative comments.

I agree
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    I wonder if the cheese **** who keep saying this isn't a nerf will be man enough to admit they were wrong once it's released? I know I will if I am and it isn't. I'm always willing to admit I was wrong about something not being a nerf. So far I haven't had to apologise once.

I'm willing to admit i'm wrong, if it turns out that way. But I suspect it will take a week or 2 for the game changers/hardcore NS folks to figure out how to change the strategy to make the new team work.

Except you already don't feel it's a nerf because it only affects one aspect of gameplay so.....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    yohann269 wrote: »
    I wonder if the cheese **** who keep saying this isn't a nerf will be man enough to admit they were wrong once it's released? I know I will if I am and it isn't. I'm always willing to admit I was wrong about something not being a nerf. So far I haven't had to apologise once.

I'm willing to admit i'm wrong, if it turns out that way. But I suspect it will take a week or 2 for the game changers/hardcore NS folks to figure out how to change the strategy to make the new team work.

Except you already don't feel it's a nerf because it only affects one aspect of gameplay so.....

yeah, that's my opinion right now based on what i've read. Just like it's your opinion the whole faction has been nerfed. most likely we will both be wrong.
    BubbaFett wrote: »

yeah, that's my opinion right now based on what i've read. Just like it's your opinion the whole faction has been nerfed. most likely we will both be wrong.

If it lessons their ability in just one aspect of the game it's a nerf..... The very fact that they are refunding Daka zeta yet again screams of nerf....
  • Even if you hate the new kit for Zombie, you gotta admit her updated portrait is waaaaaaay better looking. The update just went live.
  • A great way to say, "Hey, we screwed up, we don't like how NS worked because it makes scores too high but we want to find a way to keep you interested in the raid and not experience any delay in experiencing this." Would be to give EVERYBODY the gear necessary to get Zombie from G0 to G10 and let them choose to use it as they see fit. Give it even to everybody who has Zombie at G10 or higher.
  • You're not ashamed to even harm free players.
  • Just tried Zombie in P2 of the STR T5. Raised her to G10 and Omega'd the new unique on her. Did 300,000 more damage than normal. I'm aware that isn't one of the phases being discussed, but so far the reviving other Nightsisters mechanic is very useful and the stacking speed is very easy to manage.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have an update for P3!
  • DyloBin wrote: »
    Just tried Zombie in P2 of the STR T5. Raised her to G10 and Omega'd the new unique on her. Did 300,000 more damage than normal. I'm aware that isn't one of the phases being discussed, but so far the reviving other Nightsisters mechanic is very useful and the stacking speed is very easy to manage.

In heroic?
  • You except people to now buy this reworked zombie like it’s actually better??? What joke and a half.
  • DyloBin
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    DyloBin wrote: »
    Just tried Zombie in P2 of the STR T5. Raised her to G10 and Omega'd the new unique on her. Did 300,000 more damage than normal. I'm aware that isn't one of the phases being discussed, but so far the reviving other Nightsisters mechanic is very useful and the stacking speed is very easy to manage.

In heroic?

"STR T5". None of my toons would last a second in HSTR haha

In heroic?

Ya.... Keep in mind the non heroic tiers got nerfed pretty good....

In heroic?

Their raid probably started before the update. So new zombie, old raid.

In heroic?

Their total health pools were lowered and there were some changes to Nihilus and Traya. None of those things would affect my doing 300k more damage in P2 with a toon I was trying something new with. I expected to lose damage while figuring her out. Instead, she just ended up tanking damage like crazy with her increased durability and speed and then revived Asajj twice after Enrage hit. I was pleasantly surprised is all.
  • No_Try wrote: »

In heroic?

Oh, that too
  • No_Try wrote: »

In heroic?

The raid changed even if you were mid raid..... We are running a t5 right now and it's dropping crazy fast.....

In heroic?

Their total health pools were lowered and there were some changes to Nihilus and Traya. None of those things would affect my doing 300k more damage in P2 with a toon I was trying something new with. I expected to lose damage while figuring her out. Instead, she just ended up tanking damage like crazy with her increased durability and speed and then revived Asajj twice after Enrage hit. I was pleasantly surprised is all.

Fair comments..... Will have to see how they do in phase 4......
  • ThePegasus1979
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hmm seems that neither CG nor a rather big part of the community understands the NS strats for Sithraid. Neither P3 nor P4 depend on a paper-Zombie. On the opposite, for P3 a fat-Zombie is preferred. Just made a P3 run with my NS team after the update and scored 21 mio dmg (level 5 of the raid). It took a bit longer to get 2 NS killed, but the 100% speed bonus for Zombie over-compensated it. And no, this is not a „yeah at lvl 5, on lvl 6/heroic it would be less“, because on higher levels Treya and the sabers do more dmg, the the toons you wanna die die faster, so way more stacks on Asajjs rampage. P4 has zero dependency on Zombie, it’s about Bonds of Weakness+healing+turnmeter synergy. With the healing for the team on the changed 1st special of Zombie, dmg will improve, not drop.

In heroic?

Yeah, P4 is the one I'm concerned about. Even if this does create a huge negative impact on P3, which it might until someone figures out the new strategy to make it work, I was already building my Chex Mix team for that phase anyway. I've always planned on Nightsisters being my P4 big hitter.
  • Just did p4 with zzasajj, daka, mt, talia and g8, 0 omega zombie (previously started old raid). Did a touch less damage than usual (-8%) but wasn't the greatest of runs either. Nih basic not lowering his cooldowns is definitely a welcome change.

One thing I noticed is that the stacking speed buff, which is supposed to increase at the beginning ofher turn, doesn't always increase. I've taken several turns in a row where she stayed at +0% or +50%. Seemed very inconsistent, and not sure if it's a bug or if TM gain somehow doesn't count, or something else. (No,she didn't die in between) A little puzzling, but easy to keep a g8 zombie alive until enrage regardless.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Timing is good, release bad info and let them rant for 24 hours, then distract them with a chewy, and for god sake make them all think they have a chance to get said wookie by letting them think they can use any BH, that will passify them, job done.

The problem is i think you really under estimate the dislike for the Sith raid, and how many people have hard node farmed Talzine and Zombie just for P3, i never had them, but spent a long time farming them just for this raid (they get used for TW offence and raid only), we might be chewing through heroic faster than you would like, but artificially slowing us down like this is a breach of trust, my time has not been invested wisely.

I do wonder if i should bother to invest my time in any other team in this game, i guess i will have to see if this is a plain old sith raid nerf, remember lots of us only farmed them for the raid, no trust = no point.

+10000000000000
  • You have demolished 1 full year of farming tedium. Right now I have such a disdain for CG & am so angry that I need to not speak too much or it is going to get ugly. & I'll gladly tell it to your guys' face if need. But for right know that have done a terrible injustice to a large portion of you player/once long time fan base. You have set people back big time. As I said 1 full year for me. & you dare to send out a P.O.S. package that you now expect to be paid for. After ruining an entire faction? 5 Zetas, 2 g12 toons, A g11, 3 g10 one of wich only needs the neverending Stun Gun. Theres much more....all of which are now worthless with & without Zombie. You know this to be true or you wouldn't try to cleaverly veil it. Nope you try to tell me that I can now weather the storm. WHEN NS ARE THE ONES THAT BRINGS THE THING!. this garbage that health is better than speed all of the sudden is out of control. You guys are losing what was once a super fun & enjoyable time. Nope your burnt & the end game started with that raid. All of the stuff you have done to us os not forgotten & mostly the nasty grind of Farming a faction that was singled out by you guys for a year to have it dismantled in a days time. Well bravo....Congratulations sure are in order. Go get a pizza & beers & pat yourselves on the back
  • Hmm seems that neither CG nor a rather big part of the community understands the NS strats for Sithraid. Neither P3 nor P4 depend on a paper-Zombie. On the opposite, for P3 a fat-Zombie is preferred. Just made a P3 run with my NS team after the update and scored 21 mio dmg (level 5 of the raid). It took a bit longer to get 2 NS killed, but the 100% speed bonus for Zombie over-compensated it. P4 has zero dependency on Zombie, it’s about Bonds of Weakness+healing+turnmeter synergy. With the healing for the team on the changed 1st special of Zombie, dmg will improve, not drop.

Would you mind sharing your gears and Speeds for your team in P3? You got about 5 million more than my best run and I want it now haha
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Just did p4 with zzasajj, daka, mt, talia and g8, 0 omega zombie (previously started old raid). Did a touch less damage than usual (-8%) but wasn't the greatest of runs either. Nih basic not lowering his cooldowns is definitely a welcome change.

One thing I noticed is that the stacking speed buff, which is supposed to increase at the beginning ofher turn, doesn't always increase. I've taken several turns in a row where she stayed at +0% or +50%. Seemed very inconsistent, and not sure if it's a bug or if TM gain somehow doesn't count, or something else. (No,she didn't die in between) A little puzzling, but easy to keep a g8 zombie alive until enrage regardless.

Did she take damage between the turns? The speed stack only happens if she took damage. If so, then yeah that would be a bug to report. I didn't see her miss any on my run in P2.
    WOW. Just came on a few minutes ago and there were 205 comments from when I last checked THIS MORNING!! You guys need to calm down a bit and just wait for the rework to happen and try it instead of blowing up a chat with either positive or negative comments.

I agree

Why would you wait for what you know? All of the information anybody that uses them for the STR should know by reading & time spent in game. & dont try to tell me to enjoy my cherrios while everybody else is eating coco puffs! No do not tell people to calm down!!! This is flat insult

In heroic?

Yeah, P4 is the one I'm concerned about. Even if this does create a huge negative impact on P3, which it might until someone figures out the new strategy to make it work, I was already building my Chex Mix team for that phase anyway. I've always planned on Nightsisters being my P4 big hitter.

Right on man.... We are in the same boat....except I am building the.flaming greedo team for.p3.......
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    WOW. Just came on a few minutes ago and there were 205 comments from when I last checked THIS MORNING!! You guys need to calm down a bit and just wait for the rework to happen and try it instead of blowing up a chat with either positive or negative comments.

I agree

Why would you wait for what you know? All of the information anybody that uses them for the STR should know by reading & time spent in game. & dont try to tell me to enjoy my cherrios while everybody else is eating coco puffs! No do not tell people to calm down!!! This is flat insult

So far things seems to be working out just fine for people that are actively testing the changes in the STR. Slight ups and downs in this thread. Maybe take your team into it and see how it goes. I believe in you!
  • A great way to say, "Hey, we screwed up, we don't like how NS worked because it makes scores too high but we want to find a way to keep you interested in the raid and not experience any delay in experiencing this." Would be to give EVERYBODY the gear necessary to get Zombie from G0 to G10 and let them choose to use it as they see fit. Give it even to everybody who has Zombie at G10 or higher.

Oh...they put a pack for us to PURCHASE from them!

In heroic?

Right on man.... We are in the same boat....except I am building the.flaming greedo team for.p3.......

I heard about that one being more consistent for damage but being an RNG nightmare haha

I might give it a try though. I already have a pretty solid Greedo to work with. I'm just hating the grind for Chirrut right now because I've ignored him for so long haha
  • Pan2218 wrote: »

I agree

you have no idea what you are talking about :)