Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    You totally destroyed her kit and I want a refund for asaj lead because now you destroyed that too and while you’re at it I think talzin lead as well since she can’t revive even with the basics

    She's better in arena. What's your problem? Paper zombie shouldn't be a strategy...

    Her is the deal..... Having thought about it, I have no issue that a toon should get better with higher gear.....

    What I have issue with, is that, not only did they nerf her, but to get her viable they introduced a new ability...... Then they hid that ability behind a gear wall higher than any other toon in this game.....

    Then, on top of that, they have the audacity to offer a pack you can pay for that will help you get the toon you farmed on a 20 energy hard node almost as good as it was before.....

    This is absolutely greedy and disgusting.....

    The pack only gets you to Gear 5 so I am not sure what you are talking about. It is mainly just for the shards.
    Yeah that pack should be free and push you up to g10 if they want to make things equitable. But that’s not really CGs priority

    Exactly......
  • DyloBin wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Just did p4 with zzasajj, daka, mt, talia and g8, 0 omega zombie (previously started old raid). Did a touch less damage than usual (-8%) but wasn't the greatest of runs either. Nih basic not lowering his cooldowns is definitely a welcome change.

    One thing I noticed is that the stacking speed buff, which is supposed to increase at the beginning ofher turn, doesn't always increase. I've taken several turns in a row where she stayed at +0% or +50%. Seemed very inconsistent, and not sure if it's a bug or if TM gain somehow doesn't count, or something else. (No,she didn't die in between) A little puzzling, but easy to keep a g8 zombie alive until enrage regardless.

    Did she take damage between the turns? The speed stack only happens if she took damage. If so, then yeah that would be a bug to report. I didn't see her miss any on my run in P2.

    Ah, that's probably it. Must have missed that "take damage" part in the paragraphs of the changes. Thanks.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    You totally destroyed her kit and I want a refund for asaj lead because now you destroyed that too and while you’re at it I think talzin lead as well since she can’t revive even with the basics

    She's better in arena. What's your problem? Paper zombie shouldn't be a strategy...

    Her is the deal..... Having thought about it, I have no issue that a toon should get better with higher gear.....

    What I have issue with, is that, not only did they nerf her, but to get her viable they introduced a new ability...... Then they hid that ability behind a gear wall higher than any other toon in this game.....

    Then, on top of that, they have the audacity to offer a pack you can pay for that will help you get the toon you farmed on a 20 energy hard node almost as good as it was before.....

    This is absolutely greedy and disgusting.....

    Disregarding paper zombie...this was a big buff. Your toons are most useful maxed out anyway and will eventually get to that point...I think your gear wall argument is irrelevant.
  • KKatarn
    485 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It is just me or the description of her powers on the OP was kind of confusing?
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    It is just me or the description of her powers on the OP was kind of confusing?

    It could have been worded better. You aren't alone. Once you're playing it, it makes more sense though.
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    It is just me or the description of her powers on the OP was kind of confusing?

    Yeah I'm still not sure if I understand or not lol
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • DyloBin wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    It is just me or the description of her powers on the OP was kind of confusing?

    It could have been worded better. You aren't alone. Once you're playing it, it makes more sense though.

    Yeah, just did two arena fights to understand her new mechanics. NS teams are harder but still manageable with Bastila lead Jedi team.
  • Wow p3 is disgusting now... its a shame we cant say how we really feel
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Wow p3 is disgusting now... its a shame we cant say how we really feel

    Share your experiene. Raid tier, zombie gear, what happened et.
  • Something I hadn't fully considered that just came to mind is that in P3, the extra speed stacking on a tankier Zombie means she will be getting a lot of turns. Which means more Talzin/Initiate revive/deaths whenever she attacks with her basic. Zombie is now a powerhouse when it comes to fueling Ventress and Daka when before her only real objective was protect them from Isolate/attacks.

    The beginning of the match might take slightly more setup with her auto-revive bringing back Talzin and Initiate, but once they are gone that +50-100% speed is going to more than make up for it on the right mod set up.
  • Is this broken? The text says that when she dies with -100% she isn't revived but I just played against NS in arena and she still revived even when killed a few times with full -100%.
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    Is this broken? The text says that when she dies with -100% she isn't revived but I just played against NS in arena and she still revived even when killed a few times with full -100%.

    Check out the next ability which says she can be revived. But it should be irrelevant in arena on defense, because at that point she can be ignored.
  • DyloBin wrote: »
    Something I hadn't fully considered that just came to mind is that in P3, the extra speed stacking on a tankier Zombie means she will be getting a lot of turns. Which means more Talzin/Initiate revive/deaths whenever she attacks with her basic. Zombie is now a powerhouse when it comes to fueling Ventress and Daka when before her only real objective was protect them from Isolate/attacks.

    The beginning of the match might take slightly more setup with her auto-revive bringing back Talzin and Initiate, but once they are gone that +50-100% speed is going to more than make up for it on the right mod set up.

    What tier are you talking about? I had the opposite in heroic. When traya comes out of topple zombie dies twice and her speed goes to 0 for the rest of the encounter. No moves, no taunt. Maybe with full g12 and fully health modded she can take it but I'm not so sure.
  • DyloBin
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Numanoid wrote: »
    DyloBin wrote: »
    Something I hadn't fully considered that just came to mind is that in P3, the extra speed stacking on a tankier Zombie means she will be getting a lot of turns. Which means more Talzin/Initiate revive/deaths whenever she attacks with her basic. Zombie is now a powerhouse when it comes to fueling Ventress and Daka when before her only real objective was protect them from Isolate/attacks.

    The beginning of the match might take slightly more setup with her auto-revive bringing back Talzin and Initiate, but once they are gone that +50-100% speed is going to more than make up for it on the right mod set up.

    What tier are you talking about? I had the opposite in heroic. When traya comes out of topple zombie dies twice and her speed goes to 0 for the rest of the encounter. No moves, no taunt. Maybe with full g12 and fully health modded she can take it but I'm not so sure.

    I haven't played it. Still waiting for refresh while we're on T5 to try out P3. Just had the thought while reviewing the kit and browsing one of the Nightsister Discord channels.

    And I could see how that would happen, but it raises the question of why at that point she didn't have a positive stack of speed or two to counter the loss from deaths?

    And definitely this would be geared towards the tankiest Zombie you can get. Which fits the purpose stated for their rework perfectly. A higher gear Zombie could take the hits, or at least only die once, and thereby have -50% worst case scenario if no positive stacks existed.

    EDIT: That being said, your firsthand experience is definitely more valid than a random thought in the head of someone nowhere near HSTR
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Wow p3 is disgusting now... its a shame we cant say how we really feel

    Don't up new unique, and GG. Level 1 for Undying Sacrifice revive others NS, 2 times, with 15% of Zombie health, so they can die again very easy. But for other parts of the game, it would be bad.
  • And just like that zombie becomes lead in nightsisters pajamas. Seems pretty unfair to Nerf one player so much it kicks the legs out of the rest of the team. After 4 months of steady gameplay, it feels like you nerfed my entire team. That was the only team I had nearly maxed and my favorite team to play with in the game. It definitely should not be named "endless horde" anymore as the "horde" ends quite quickly and to put it bluntly, zombie just sux now even when g9. G10 better be good man because this is a real kick to the boys right now and the game isn't worth playing if i have to fear that this is done to the next team I attempt to Max out as well.
  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Zombie nooooo!!!! :'( this really sux. Paper zombie was an easy win but now my fat zombie can't. What have you done???!!!!!! And you basically nerf assaj too??!!!!! Not really cool man
    :/
  • So many nerfs to save an incorrectly constructed raid...
  • What an absolute joke of a fix. Between this and the acolyte nerf its obvious someone has an axe to grind with ns and wants to sabotage them at the exclusion of all other considerations. Pathetic. Disgusting. Inept.
  • Dk_rek
    3180 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Just shows the raids health nerf for non hstr guilds was just so they had a reason to nerf NS and hope no one whined.... after nerfing P3 from 10 mil to 2 million..... yeah thanks.... must have hit their “allowed quota” of guilds allowed to progress to hstr this quarter.... scam artists gonna scam. So much for all that saved time
  • Lightsabermon
    101 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    CG- oh theres something that does good (critolyte) because we are bad? Oh lets fix that in an un-neccesary nerf everything way

    People don’t like our idea? How about a reasonable idea instead? But we are going to nerf something that ruins the “spirit of the game” (paper zombie) because the spirit of the game is grinding hstr for 5 hours a day and getting stuck behind $10000 paywalls

    #NERF
  • 2 comments erased so far. 3rd is charm? Zombie is terrible right now g1 through g9. G10 is anyone's only hope but either way that effects asaaj damage in an absolutely huge way. So basically the nightsisters are nothing but a faint shadow of what they formerly were.😕😕😕😡😡
  • Why do you hate us smaller guilds? We have been busting our butts to get to HSTR. Finally complete our first one and now you bring out this nerf! I was one of the people who leveled up my zombie and now you have made them impossible to do good damage in p3.

    You say this breaks the spirit of the game, but you are the one breaking the spirit of the game. Breaking up guilds and cause everyone wants to do the new heroic raid.
  • already saw two NS runs p3 heroic at 8m and 10m so lower but 'not good damage' lol.

    Don't forget to take back your salt on your way out
  • So in other words : We found a way to humble down NS in pt3, and opened a wider need to unlock and gear our new BH. The occurrences of "fixes" and viabilities of newly added content is an ever shifting balance, and always away from the players. "JTR and expose nerfed, get NS. NS crippled, get the new BH". Cannot wait to see a 24 energy node, and a 20 energy cantina node. Maybe next you can actually make about 30-40 characters who already exist actually up to date and viable. Oh wait, you will never do that.
  • The Age of the Paper Talzin & Paper Initiate/Spirit has begun!
  • I think there is a bug.
    Whether leader is Assaj or Talzin : The first 2 kills on a night sister also kills zombie and both respwan with full life.
  • I think there is a bug.
    Whether leader is Assaj or Talzin : The first 2 kills on a night sister also kills zombie and both respwan with full life.

    With full life but Zombie loses all her protection.
  • Dhuriya24
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    As expected I ran NS in P3 (T5 though) with Talzin,Daka,Asajj fully zeta'd and g9 zombie and got 14mil. My usual score is 20mil and Im able to bring it up to 30mil if I transition between P2 to P3 with the latter being impossible now since Zombie will definitely perma die. Based on running T5 I dont see how this could work in harder tiers without g10 gear even though the dmg is going to be decreased anyways. 14mil is great and superior to other teams but a 6mil loss is pretty enormous, thats like not using an attempt or 2.

    This rework would be less of a hot mess if "Endless Horde" wasn't absolute bologna. Her ability may say she gets speed up if she survives one hit before her next turn but thats usually going to be MULTIPLE hits before her next turn (she is a tank that taunts...) and she a very low chance of surviving that in arena/and even T5 Sith. If her speed up activated like Enfy's protection up that could possibly compensate for a character having self inflicted debuffs as an ability.

    I cant think of another character that has self inflicted debuffs placed against them for not being awesome enough (in zombie's case her durability when she wasnt made to be as durable as other tanks) except for JKA and I'm pretty sure people would rather use a resistance character instead of exposing their own character.
  • I think there is a bug.
    Whether leader is Assaj or Talzin : The first 2 kills on a night sister also kills zombie and both respwan with full life.

    Because that is Zombie's Unique ability, it has nothing to do with a leader skill.
Sign In or Register to comment.