Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • DyloBin wrote: »
    DyloBin wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CG/EA made something worse when they set out to "fix" something?

    Wow. That's new...

    What a shocker :smiley:

    Also, another "st up i d" question. Do you test your own mechanics before you apply them to the live game?
    Don't bother answering, we all know the answer. Do you realize that after 2 revives of NS allies, once zombie gets to -2 stacks, that's it. She is completely useless. She'll just sit there at 100% TM and do absolutely nothing. What sort of ridiculous joke is that?

    What's that you say? After successfully reviving two other characters on the team, automatically, and then soaking up enough damage to die twice (or more depending on the order of all these deaths) while taunting the character is then useless?

    Almost as if most other characters in the game become useless after one death because they don't revive at all.

    I'm very interested to know, if you play HSR, if you ever played p3/p4 of it with NS and if you ever scored above 10m in p3 and above 8m in p4? If the answer is NO to any of those questions, you shouldn't really try and argue with me. I couldn't care less about PVP with NS.

    No, I've never played in the HSTR. But everybody in the Nightsister Discord I found seems to be doing fine in those phases with the changes. Maybe get connected with one of those groups if you are having trouble scoring well after the changes. Best of luck!

    Yeah they were the same people who said the change to acoylte wasn't a nerf. (Of course that was after most of them abused the hell out of her to get Traya.) So take anything the say with a bottle of salt.
  • The NS discord channel owner was very cool though
  • Numanoid wrote: »
    Egoprime wrote: »
    Well, I just played arena, and few pve battles with my NS team. I can say rework is not working like you described. Zombie is just getting speed debuf from deaths. There was no sign of any speed up when she survives attack. NS team is useless now. 6 months of work on them has gone thru window.

    Just to clarify, it's not speed up from an attack, it's speed up each turn she survives while taking a hit. My initial reading was also "per attack" and was up for a rude awakening in sith raid. Per attack seems to make a lot more sense if this was supposed to be about paper zombie.

    U are right. I apologise. That is even worst i gues.

  • I love it how half the thread is **** about how now their nightsisters suck and got nerfed, and the other half is **** about how nightersisters got buffed and they're loosing when going against them now cuz they're so much better lol
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    I love it how half the thread is **** about how now their nightsisters suck and got nerfed, and the other half is **** about how nightersisters got buffed and they're loosing when going against them now cuz they're so much better lol

    That’s cuz the people that invested in the strictly for pve are disappointed and the people that didn’t invest in them or had a decent pvp team prior now face the risk of two revives and getting times out. All strategies that applied to the ns were turned upside down.
  • I've had it with these reworks and nerfs. Capital Games keep reworking characters nobody wanted before, because they were crap. And they nerf good characters such as Acolyte and Zombie. I've had it. And, no I do NOT want a clones and separatist rework. I want a game with mechanics that are less RNG based, period.
  • I accidentally deleted the in-game inbox message about the refund. Does anyone know what it said. Thanks
  • Thankfully I haven’t invested too much into nightsisters, so I’m not as affected by this change.

    However, this is an extreme nerf that effects the ENTIRE nightsister faction, it does reduce the effectiveness of said faction.

    It seems like the Devs don’t know what they are doing with the night sisters so Those who invested in the faction should get a full refund, not just a measly zeta on Daka.
  • The speed buff is useless if you have to wait for zombie's turn to get it after surviving an attack. Zombie's taunt screams "Please kill me" and more often than not, opponents will be able to kill zombie before it gets it's turn. Especially if combo attacks are involved, such as a phoenix squad, while zombie is taunting...
  • Line_LeBobcat
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ploosh wrote: »
    I love it how half the thread is **** about how now their nightsisters suck and got nerfed, and the other half is **** about how nightersisters got buffed and they're loosing when going against them now cuz they're so much better lol

    There's a handful of people who are speculating that they will be better in pvp but that is not even the case they just made them better only vs extremely dumb vs ai in pvp that's a very small window of improvement for the elimination of p3 team and nerfing of a p4 team. In pvp just kill zombie then don't attack the zombie until zombie taunts, kill it again and its at -100 speed then you can pick apart the nightsisters because they don't have a taunt. You can successfully eliminate a g12 zombie in arena by turn 2 the arena team is no where near META despite what tophat claims.

    https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/1/ rank 1 teams NS 0%
    https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/10/ rank top 10 teams NS 0%
    https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/ rank top 100 teams NS 3%

    Just because someone says something doesn't make it true you have to look at the numbers. The number say its no where near META for arena. The Phase 3 team is dead now. WHICH BY THE WAY DID NOT REQUIRE A PAPERA ZOMBIE AND IF YOU HAD PAPER ZOMBIE THE P3 TEAM WAS NOT POSSIBLE

    Phase 4 damage has been crippled for a g1-6 zombie, but that was the point so OK. However, People are mad because there was no reason to change anything with the P3 team or remove zombie's ability to taunt or resurrect there many many other methods that can stop paper zombie from being better than fat zombie. I'd argue fat zombie was better because it was great in P3 and you can score more than using a paper p4. PLUS the P3 team didn't use paper zombie or a loop. The characters kits all had excellent synergy as released almost a year ago when people started investing in the NS faction.


    Another thing is people saying the p3 team works are claiming it works on T5 which is meaningless considering it was a functional heroic strategy since forever, its actually a old HAAT team people were using in the Sith Raid.

    Oh By the way semi Paper zombie still works in P4, G7-8 seems ideal and you can get some MASSIVE scores way better than any other team is capable of doing so CG's intended goal of fixing paper zombie turns out to still allow paper zombie strategy, The only thing they fixed was killing the previous FAT Zombie strategy being used in HAAT and P3. That strategy worked exactly as described, no bugs, no loops, just good synergy.

    For investing in that synergy, those players were PUNISHED while paper zombie users still can score several millions in P3. I know I use a paper zombie and it still works fine p4.
  • Not that it matters but Zombie rework has destroyed my ability to get decent scores in both p3 & p4
    Congrats on another successful nerf and more added dislike for the total disregard to player input
  • agree. awful change. completely wrecks ns
  • Awful, simply awful. Completely wrecks both P3 and P4 HSTR. Another example of how your precious raid is like a giant wet blanket on this game.
  • this helps P4 guys...the extra heal is big. PVP they can beat Traya leads now. This change makes NS a very strong team all around. P3 seems to be where they took a hit a bit.
  • The entire Night Sister clan needs a NERF. AGAIN AND AGAIN. It is ridiculous how strong they are!!! Literally, every single time I see them, I avoid them at all cost. That includes a clan that is 10 levels below me. My teams are strong, but they can't stand up to a squad that has almost endless turn meter with a zombie. If I could give EA the middle finger for making this group, I would. NERF THEM and even it up more. #Cheatteams
  • Can we nerf EA for ruining the spirit of the game?
  • G9 zombie and down ns are so easy to beat in arena now...as if they didn't zoom back down the ranks enough already. It's almost like they knew nothing about ns when they nerfed. What a freaking mess. G10 basic "endless horde" makes them the most shunned crew in the game. Absolutely disgusting. CG must have really hated ns
  • Sorry for my english it’s a french keyboard.

    I really don’t appreciate the NS changes.

    I invested on this team bécasse I found it was funny.

    I play since 3 years, I don’t play siths because I don’t like them.

    I think you could limit the zombie action in Sith raid without changing it.

    I don’t like where the rules changes. It was my best team, my arena team. It taked a Long Time to have it. Now this team is awful with acolyte changes.

    It was not impossible to beat NS in arena everybody plats Sith team and not NS.

    Sorry but I think I don’t understand and accepte the changes and acteur 3 years of play of this game I think I will chancel it.
  • The -100% speed for zombie was just a terrible way to nerf the nightsisters for the sith raid. No one uses them in arena. If ea really wanted people to gear zombie all they had to do was put zombies respawn behind the g10 wall. No need for the speed up speed down nonsense, unless the goal was a sith raid nerf. Which we all know it was.
  • The change is great. Thanks. I'm not certain why assaj leads arent happy. Ive had z lead Talzin and I think new zombie is much more useful under assaj. I wonder if the two revive mechanic provided by zombie could be tweaked or controlled somehow. I run NS in P2 Haat under Talzin lead with a mediocre initiate, let initiate die and ramp up assaj. With new zombie that mechanic doesn't work anymore. Maybe a tweak could be once two toons die they both revive and then zombie revives are over.
  • Eman5983 wrote: »
    Thankfully I haven’t invested too much into nightsisters, so I’m not as affected by this change.

    However, this is an extreme nerf that effects the ENTIRE nightsister faction, it does reduce the effectiveness of said faction.

    It seems like the Devs don’t know what they are doing with the night sisters so Those who invested in the faction should get a full refund, not just a measly zeta on Daka.

    Exactly, why only Daka?

    I haven't tried HSR since the nerf, but if I can no longer get good scores in P4 then there's no point to the other zetas I put on them (Asajj and Talzin) since that's the only reason I put zetas on them to begin with. Period. If it wasn't for them getting 5m+ damage in raid I would have never even considered using such resources on them.

    A full refund is in order. All night sister zetas.
  • JDIII
    913 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @Jenari_DwInZz_ That’s because they let the top guilds take advantage of that, then they fix it before the average guilds can get to use it to unlock Traya and 7* her!
  • n1pmqzlkgyth.jpg


    Here you go, this explains how it works perfectly

    I think you find that this is wrong, and someone failed to carry the '1' over! :-)
  • I ran heroic last night pulled 5.5mil with a g10 zombie no daka zeta I used it on bossk to 7* chewy . My issue was zombie got 2 stacks super quick but never cleared them after surviving an attack I thought she was supposed to lose and gain she never lost a stack once after taking a hit.
  • Give everyone there nightsisters Zetas. Then if you like it put it back on if you don't zeta someone else they can nerf later. Lol
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Further proof SRT is the single biggest mistake made in the game. Which hero is next to be reworked or adjusted instead of placing the blame on poor planning and implementation. Don't raise the bridge, lower the river.

    I'll go out on a limb here and say the decision to rework Zombie was fairly independent of the raid. We'd been thinking about how we would tackle Paper Zombie for awhile prior. Critolyte expedited that thinking some, but we had already been thinking about it for a bit.

    Lol yeah. Ok.
  • I understand, why it was necessary to rework the zombie and on paper it may look alright, but why doesn’t the zombie get his turn when at -100% speed even though he‘s at 100% turn meter? In my eyes that just doesn’t make any sense!
    Is this a bug, that‘s gonna be fixed soon? I certainly hope so. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    I understand, why it was necessary to rework the zombie and on paper it may look alright, but why doesn’t the zombie get his turn when at -100% speed even though he‘s at 100% turn meter? In my eyes that just doesn’t make any sense!
    Is this a bug, that‘s gonna be fixed soon? I certainly hope so. @CG_Kozispoon

    It’s not a bug, -100%speed means no speed no tm gained to turn taken, Also, kozi no longer works for cg ,
Sign In or Register to comment.