Replies

• :o:D
  • zazii wrote: »
    :o:D

Yeah, because helping older people understand gamer terms is just halarious

The opposite of paper. So here fat = strong (g10+, 7star)
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    zazii wrote: »

Thanks, Roope. I wasn’t sure if there was a certain way to mod her or just she is maxed out. Thank you for explaining. So she’s really “Phat” Zombie 🧟‍♀️
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • John_Matrix1985
    2275 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'd say Asajji/G12 zombie/daka/talzin/best is by far the best TW defensive team.

With those 2 automatic revives, Daka and talzin along with Nest... extremely hard to beat

• Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Greeneya33 wrote: »
    Why does Zombie gain a speed stack when you kill another sister and she dies, reviving the sister with one of her the first two kills from her unique. They're already annoying enough with the unstopabble revives - they really don't need this is as well. One shard (Sept 2017 start) is now upwards of 40% NS overnight. Who would have thought that nightsisters would be the metaphoric plague of this game.

Really?! Nightsisters are my favorite characters in the game. I really love them. On other hand I could care less for non canon old republic characters. Soo in your logic, I dislike Old Republic characters, soo all old Republic characters need to be nerfed and maked weak?! Soo just because you dislike Nightsisters and can not beat them, does not mean that they need to be nerfed or made weaker. Farm them, level them, and yours will be powerful too. Do not be a crybaby.

@Greeneya I didn't say I couldn't beat them. I wasn't crying about them, I didn't call for a nerf. I asked why zombie received the speed stack which she is supposed to receive for surviving a turn in which she took damage. She didn't survive it. She died. Soo, reading comprehension is a thing. I have zero interest in farming them, as they've been pungent cheese since they were introduced. Soo, I could NOT care less about acquiring them in place of other things I'd rather acquire. P.s. If you "could care less", that means you actually care a little bit, since there's less caring you could do. You *could* care less. Here's an example:

Q: "Do you care about your family?"
    A: "I could care less."
    Q: "And why is that?"
    A: "Because I care so much that I really couldn't care any more...so I could care less than I do...because I care so much...there's caring going on, so there could be less caring than there is."

Sooooo, see how that works? You could care less about things you care about, because you care about them. You couldn't care less about things you don't care about because nothing is less than zero. I know it's confusing, double negatives always are. I clearly could care less about this post, considering how long it is.

Anyhoo, on the shard I see them on, I lose maybe 1 in 10 times to them running zEP / Thrawn / Sion / DN / Nest. I should love them as they're easy to climb through. I don't because, even though they're easy to climb through, it actually requires a little bit of thought, so I would imagine they're easy to run on offense. Which is why you see all of these NS teams with lower gear and lousy mods breaking into the top 50 suddenly.

Instead of saying all of the things you accused me of saying, I said "they really don't need this as well" and by this, I meant a pretty generous interpretation of the description of the speed stacking mechanic. With a Talzin lead they already have:
    • The biggest potency boost in the game (from a leadership ability).
    • The biggest flat speed boost in the game (from a leadership ability).
    • A small TM gain on a resisted debuff (from a leadership ability).
    • Conditional assists (from a leadership ability).
    • A unique debuff that penalizes speed (from a leadership ability).
    • A mechanism to spread that unique debuff (from a unique).
    • Multiple revives (from a direct ability, a conditional leadership ability, and a unique)
    • Two extra toons per match (from a unique).

Speed stacking zombie, fine, whatever - but Zombie shouldn't get credit for "surviving a turn" when she didn't survive the turn - she died in order to resurrect the other NS that just got beat.

Cheers.

Hes right....half my shard is NS and fighting them is like fighting a team of 8 toons it is a bit ridiculous to give the zombie the ability to revive NS 2 times when that is what Daka is for. Now you have 2 toons doing revive plus all the other mess he listed.

They were so afraid about an uproar with paper zombie and they went over board trying to make up for it. Its ridiculous to see 70k NS teams sitting above 90k plus teams like a zCLS squad. By the time you get done wading through the revives and everything else its ridiculous. NS is a cheese faction now. All because they made such an uproar over anything and everything NS related.

God you’re new, NS are supposed to thrash cls squads. Don’t bring gasoline to a firefight,

Chewbacca solves it with his aoe dispelling. Cls still loses on defense but with good speed, tactics, and stuns/ability block it isn't nearly as hard to fight Ns on offense as it used to be.
  • Night sisters are way to over powered. I don't want to play zombies and old witches just to be able to win in Arena. Try balancing out other teams rather than excluding 90% of viable characters from teams in Arena.
  • Falcor77 wrote: »
    Night sisters are way to over powered. I don't want to play zombies and old witches just to be able to win in Arena. Try balancing out other teams rather than excluding 90% of viable characters from teams in Arena.

... Troopers.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/

Thanks, Roope. I wasn’t sure if there was a certain way to mod her or just she is maxed out. Thank you for explaining. So she’s really “Phat” Zombie 🧟‍♀️

I'm with you medic. "fat" isn't a good opposite of "paper" (e.g. not an intuitive opposite)

Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta

I'm with you medic. "fat" isn't a good opposite of "paper" (e.g. not an intuitive opposite)

How about Scissors?

"Nightsister Zombie Rework:
    Begone Paper, Hello Scissors"
  • I actually watched a CLS / Raid Han / Chewie / OB / Thrawn team on auto against a NS team on defense in arena. I was killing some time before PO, so set it to 1X speed while I was doing something else.

The LEAST that could be done to make up for the multiple revives is to tweak the opposing AI such that they don't attack zombie when she doesn't have a taunt. It was comical and made me realize why G10-G11 NS teams poke their way into the top 50 of a March 2017 shard.

For those of you who run NS - is there a way to lose on offense?
  • Corpus wrote: »
    zazii wrote: »

How about Scissors?

"Nightsister Zombie Rework:
    Begone Paper, Hello Scissors"

Rock beats scissors
  • Falcor77 wrote: »
    Night sisters are way to over powered. I don't want to play zombies and old witches just to be able to win in Arena. Try balancing out other teams rather than excluding 90% of viable characters from teams in Arena.

I mean, im not sure about your shard, but 1 out of the top 21 is nightsisters.... not sure that arena is actually as dominated.

The other 21 include jedi, revan, traya, jtr and palp.

Ns arent dominating arena. Maybe if they didn't make the absolutly awful decision to nerf acolyte... but, they made the unforgivable decision to, so ns is not OP, despite the imrpovement to those thatvuse zombie.
  • DemonR wrote: »
    Falcor77 wrote: »

I mean, im not sure about your shard, but 1 out of the top 21 is nightsisters.... not sure that arena is actually as dominated.

Ns arent dominating arena. Maybe if they didn't make the absolutly awful decision to nerf acolyte... but, they made the unforgivable decision to, so ns is not OP, despite the imrpovement to those thatvuse zombie.

JTR in top 20 lmao
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Bahumat wrote: »
    DemonR wrote: »

JTR in top 20 lmao

I managed it up until a few weeks ago.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • For those of you who run NS - is there a way to lose on offense?

Palpatine Empire teams and Clones wreck my sisters. Han/Chewie teams can be tough. Occasionally another NS team gets a lucky break and Ventress will Rampage the whole squad.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Bahumat wrote: »
    DemonR wrote: »

JTR in top 20 lmao

I managed it up until a few weeks ago.

How?!? What team were you running?
  • I don't understand how to beat Nightsisters now that they all automatically revive. I used to try to kill of Old Daka first, but now she just comes back to life so I don't know the best approach. Any advice?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    RebelLion wrote: »
    I don't understand how to beat Nightsisters now that they all automatically revive. I used to try to kill of Old Daka first, but now she just comes back to life so I don't know the best approach. Any advice?
    Kill her again and again

• Lock the doors, and pray they don’t have blasters.
  • RebelLion wrote: »
    I don't understand how to beat Nightsisters now that they all automatically revive. I used to try to kill of Old Daka first, but now she just comes back to life so I don't know the best approach. Any advice?

Yes. kill daka 3 times then you can work on MT and Ventress
  • RebelLion wrote: »

Terminate, annihilate, or execute.
  • inthemguts wrote: »
    RebelLion wrote: »

Terminate, annihilate, or execute.

Or Zetad Jango Fett. That works too. Or, you could just run Troopers.
  • I can pretty much tell you that my arena can't beat them. I've tried over and over. zBastilla, zEzra, zGMY, zOld Ben, GK.

I do well at first, and can get rid of daka pretty early, but then it becomes a nightmare as zombie speeds up, and seemingly every other NS toon does as well. And somehow plague gets through all my buffs, and then someone dies and daka comes back and i'm toast.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I actually watched a CLS / Raid Han / Chewie / OB / Thrawn team on auto against a NS team on defense in arena. I was killing some time before PO, so set it to 1X speed while I was doing something else.

The LEAST that could be done to make up for the multiple revives is to tweak the opposing AI such that they don't attack zombie when she doesn't have a taunt. It was comical and made me realize why G10-G11 NS teams poke their way into the top 50 of a March 2017 shard.

For those of you who run NS - is there a way to lose on offense?

Revan...just crushes you no matter what you do....

Traya and palp time us out with sion garbage.....

complaining about our cheese while ignoring yours is horrible
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    I can pretty much tell you that my arena can't beat them. I've tried over and over. zBastilla, zEzra, zGMY, zOld Ben, GK.

I do well at first, and can get rid of daka pretty early, but then it becomes a nightmare as zombie speeds up, and seemingly every other NS toon does as well. And somehow plague gets through all my buffs, and then someone dies and daka comes back and i'm toast.

but it's ok when we can't be you AMIRITE ?

Only Teams NS beating reliabley righ tnow is Basitia and CLS....

Run something else and we can't win.....no point complaining....I mean we are "allowed to beat" someone right ?????????????? or we should not be able to ???

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    I can pretty much tell you that my arena can't beat them. I've tried over and over. zBastilla, zEzra, zGMY, zOld Ben, GK.

but it's ok when we can't be you AMIRITE ?

Only Teams NS beating reliabley righ tnow is Basitia and CLS....

Run something else and we can't win.....no point complaining....I mean we are "allowed to beat" someone right ?????????????? or we should not be able to ???

NS lose to traya, revan, palp.

NS beat CLS, JTR, Bastilla...

instead of complaining about who we beat run who we don't beat...

I'm mad I have to run NS instead of JTR but that's the way it is now...I don't complain JTR worthless...I just roll with what is right now....

you think i Zeta'd rose and holdo for fun ??? no to compete..well now they are worthless...like most other stuff in game.... people comlaining about NS... complain about revan or traya... yeahhhhhhh that's the ticket then I could move up !!!!!!!
  • Please fix the following Zombie Bug:
    Zombie‘s revive when a different NS Char dies has not yet been triggered twice.

When Zombie and a second (or more?) NS Chars die by the same attack (multi target attack like r2, Yoda, Boba, etc.), Zombie will only revive through the effect and will not get a speed reduction (Horde does not trigger even though he would have died). That doesn‘t seem right as the zombie clearly was defeated, but before he can die, the death of the other NS gets executed in the code leading to this bug where the zombies own death will simply vanish into thin air and will not be accounted for.

Not sure whether that‘s intended or not, but it is annoying and doesn‘t feel correct.
  • Please fix the following Zombie Bug:
    Zombie‘s revive when a different NS Char dies has not yet been triggered twice.

When Zombie and a second (or more?) NS Chars die by the same attack (multi target attack like r2, Yoda, Boba, etc.), Zombie will only revive through the effect and will not get a speed reduction (Horde does not trigger even though he would have died). That doesn‘t seem right as the zombie clearly was defeated, but before he can die, the death of the other NS gets executed in the code leading to this bug where the zombies own death will simply vanish into thin air and will not be accounted for.

Not sure whether that‘s intended or not, but it is annoying and doesn‘t feel correct.

Not a bug. The slow debuff clears upon that death swap
  • Is there anyway we can have the debuff do 49% for each stack so that way when p4 comes around and zombie has full TM, she can still occasionally move? Current form even with full TM and everyone else at 0, she'll never take an action.