Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    I would have been ok with this if it were rolled out asap once people were using it in your HSith Raid. Its been how many months now where it was allowed?
    It’s being changed because they are finally changing the str for lower guilds and want to keep the players down and the hstr unobtainable as possible for the community as a whole. Except for those who currently have hstr on farm of course

    So you think there a nerf on Zombie but that nerf only hurts guilds that haven't completed HSR? That's perfectly logical forum thinking at it's best!

    No I think it effects the whole community hence my outrage but guilds with the hstr on farm and/or with a seven star traya are minimally effected where the ns faction can help push guilds over the edge but now they’re nothing but dead weight. That’s forum logic on this nerf though.

    Nobody in my guild has a 7 star traya, a handful have her at 6. This will not prevent from easily completing this raid.

    Proving my point. You have the raid on farm.

    Your point was that this would keep you from completing it. If you cant it's not because of NS, it's because of everything else.
  • Question:
    1) Does Zombie's feed also give her health back?

    &
    2) When will Acolyte be properly fixed so, among other things, she isn't totally nerfed when fighting toons with dodge (her basic needs to dispel & shoot through dodge, at the very least)?

    @CG_TopHat
  • Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    I would have been ok with this if it were rolled out asap once people were using it in your HSith Raid. Its been how many months now where it was allowed?
    It’s being changed because they are finally changing the str for lower guilds and want to keep the players down and the hstr unobtainable as possible for the community as a whole. Except for those who currently have hstr on farm of course

    So you think there a nerf on Zombie but that nerf only hurts guilds that haven't completed HSR? That's perfectly logical forum thinking at it's best!

    No I think it effects the whole community hence my outrage but guilds with the hstr on farm and/or with a seven star traya are minimally effected where the ns faction can help push guilds over the edge but now they’re nothing but dead weight. That’s forum logic on this nerf though.

    Nobody in my guild has a 7 star traya, a handful have her at 6. This will not prevent from easily completing this raid.

    The changes are gamewide, not just in SRT, like when expose was an issue.

    Right, I was commenting on the text I quoted which was about the raid. So yeah...
  • I agree we should all test it out and see. As of rn it seems like more things I have to keep track of during the Sith raid. Which is a lot already lol

    Jogging my poor memory when it comes to raids there are always fixes to certain teams that really outperform how they should. Most here agree loops are not good for the raids etc.

    Maybe because the Sith raid is the newer content and there’s been a ton of hallabaloo about it, but it seems like hsith has the most problems.

    Don’t refund the Daka Zeta, just give another. The players didn’t create these kits. The devs did. Released a year ago and when it cost dollars to get mt and zombie it was WAI. Use troopers.

    NS are all about deaths and rez. Cool and different mechanics to their kits. Even NI is useable! Awesome.

    Still sets a poor precedent and makes it look a certain way even if it’s not that way. Many recent changes have made players gun shy about asking for things. Think: of the raid gear being removed in haat and Sith raid.
    Now it’s a faction that was fine until big scores came around.

    Again even if it was on your radar before , this is the time you chose to fix it because of the loop.

    TLDR- If the changes will work as good as promised, don’t refund the zeta.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    I would have been ok with this if it were rolled out asap once people were using it in your HSith Raid. Its been how many months now where it was allowed?
    It’s being changed because they are finally changing the str for lower guilds and want to keep the players down and the hstr unobtainable as possible for the community as a whole. Except for those who currently have hstr on farm of course

    So you think there a nerf on Zombie but that nerf only hurts guilds that haven't completed HSR? That's perfectly logical forum thinking at it's best!

    No I think it effects the whole community hence my outrage but guilds with the hstr on farm and/or with a seven star traya are minimally effected where the ns faction can help push guilds over the edge but now they’re nothing but dead weight. That’s forum logic on this nerf though.

    Nobody in my guild has a 7 star traya, a handful have her at 6. This will not prevent from easily completing this raid.

    Proving my point. You have the raid on farm.

    Your point was that this would keep you from completing it. If you cant it's not because of NS, it's because of everything else.

    Ok so when you started to do the hstr you didn’t have effective night sister teams to use or didn’t focus on making them effective after seeing their impact and viability? This is moving the
    Goal post again
  • Ultra
    3572 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Soooo can zombie revive even if 4 other NS are dead? The new unique doesn’t include the “while there are other NS active” but it’s implied in the example situation of an AOE

    Reposting from the text above: "Do note that if Zombie has “revive charges” left on Undying Sacrifice and all of her allies, including herself, are defeated at the same time, no one will revive and the battle will end."
    Just to clarify, by allies we are talking about ONLY Nightsisters, correct?

    She cannot constantly revive herself if all her allies are Traya, Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Thrawn, correct?

  • Why not just reset everyone’s zombie and refund the gear and omega investsments and call it a day! This way, the game still functions as we have been used to for sooooooooo long and those that invested in zombie will have all that gear back. Win win. We can have one toon that doesn’t need to be geared up in this game without breaking it, I promise.
  • This is like Rian Johnson making the last jedi and calling us fools because its a great movie and we dont see it.

    Nothing can be as bad as that.
  • Why not just reset everyone’s zombie and refund the gear and omega investsments and call it a day! This way, the game still functions as we have been used to for sooooooooo long and those that invested in zombie will have all that gear back. Win win. We can have one toon that doesn’t need to be geared up in this game without breaking it, I promise.
  • Chewy88
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Franimus wrote: »
    This is like Rian Johnson making the last jedi and calling us fools because its a great movie and we dont see it.

    Nothing can be as bad as that.

    I mean the sith raid with everything following is coming pretty close to that dumpster fire.
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Citizen_J wrote: »
    CG, what happens in the sith raid when zombie is at -100% speed, thrawn swaps TM and zombie pops unbreakable will?

    Units with no speed cannot take a turn even when they have 100% turn meter. Players already experience this when they use Thrawn to swap turn meter with a Fractured ally.

    Page 1/7 quote, i know.

    This isn’t true. Fracture doesn’t allow bonus turn meter gain

    Also, WHY DID YOU TELL THEM
  • This is like Rian Johnson making the last jedi and calling us fools because its a great movie and we dont see it.

    Movies and video games, doing what Order 66 failed to accomplish.
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Citizen_J wrote: »
    CG, what happens in the sith raid when zombie is at -100% speed, thrawn swaps TM and zombie pops unbreakable will?

    Units with no speed cannot take a turn even when they have 100% turn meter. Players already experience this when they use Thrawn to swap turn meter with a Fractured ally.

    Page 1/7 quote, i know.

    This isn’t true. Fracture doesn’t allow bonus turn meter gain

    Also, WHY DID YOU TELL THEM

    Actually it is true. Swapping TM doesn't count as bonus TM Gain. If you swap with someone with Fracture they will end up with 100% TM.
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Citizen_J wrote: »
    CG, what happens in the sith raid when zombie is at -100% speed, thrawn swaps TM and zombie pops unbreakable will?

    Units with no speed cannot take a turn even when they have 100% turn meter. Players already experience this when they use Thrawn to swap turn meter with a Fractured ally.

    Yes, but doesn't that mean that because Zombie popped unbreakable will and cannot take a turn, that she is forever taunting, impossible to kill, and therefore able to solo P1 of the raid?
  • Monel
    1277 posts Member
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    I would have been ok with this if it were rolled out asap once people were using it in your HSith Raid. Its been how many months now where it was allowed?
    It’s being changed because they are finally changing the str for lower guilds and want to keep the players down and the hstr unobtainable as possible for the community as a whole. Except for those who currently have hstr on farm of course

    So you think there a nerf on Zombie but that nerf only hurts guilds that haven't completed HSR? That's perfectly logical forum thinking at it's best!

    No I think it effects the whole community hence my outrage but guilds with the hstr on farm and/or with a seven star traya are minimally effected where the ns faction can help push guilds over the edge but now they’re nothing but dead weight. That’s forum logic on this nerf though.

    Nobody in my guild has a 7 star traya, a handful have her at 6. This will not prevent from easily completing this raid.

    Proving my point. You have the raid on farm.

    Your point was that this would keep you from completing it. If you cant it's not because of NS, it's because of everything else.

    Ok so when you started to do the hstr you didn’t have effective night sister teams to use or didn’t focus on making them effective after seeing their impact and viability? This is moving the
    Goal post again

    I am not arguing that the raid wont potentially be more difficult. But the difficulty increases to the same degree for everyone.

    The point I am making is that if you could not complete the raid while NS were amazing with paper zombie then NS wasnt really the problem. Find out why you couldnt complete and work on that. My guess is that your guild is lacking in JTR or Bastilla or Chex Mix squads. The NS was good but now it sucks argument doesn't hold water if you couldnt ever complete it.
  • Maebalzurakin
    156 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    My zombie is gear 8. She is pretty weak but it takes 2-3 hits to kill her on average.

    If I understand correctly, she will be charging speed with the initial hits and then on the second or third hit, some of that speed is taken away when she dies and revives.

    So for a mid level zombie, there will really be no change. Except now I have an extra healer.
  • Padas wrote: »
    And in one fell swoop there goes all the good will built up with the Jango Marque Plus event! Only took 5 days. Haha

    I still think that’s a new record at least!
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Citizen_J wrote: »
    CG, what happens in the sith raid when zombie is at -100% speed, thrawn swaps TM and zombie pops unbreakable will?

    Units with no speed cannot take a turn even when they have 100% turn meter. Players already experience this when they use Thrawn to swap turn meter with a Fractured ally.

    Yes, but doesn't that mean that because Zombie popped unbreakable will and cannot take a turn, that she is forever taunting, impossible to kill, and therefore able to solo P1 of the raid?

    I was think about that too. I don't think its possible though since she can't be reduced to -100 with unbreakable will and can't take a turn with -100 to pop it?
  • Chewy88
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    I would have been ok with this if it were rolled out asap once people were using it in your HSith Raid. Its been how many months now where it was allowed?
    It’s being changed because they are finally changing the str for lower guilds and want to keep the players down and the hstr unobtainable as possible for the community as a whole. Except for those who currently have hstr on farm of course

    So you think there a nerf on Zombie but that nerf only hurts guilds that haven't completed HSR? That's perfectly logical forum thinking at it's best!

    No I think it effects the whole community hence my outrage but guilds with the hstr on farm and/or with a seven star traya are minimally effected where the ns faction can help push guilds over the edge but now they’re nothing but dead weight. That’s forum logic on this nerf though.

    Nobody in my guild has a 7 star traya, a handful have her at 6. This will not prevent from easily completing this raid.

    Proving my point. You have the raid on farm.

    Your point was that this would keep you from completing it. If you cant it's not because of NS, it's because of everything else.

    Ok so when you started to do the hstr you didn’t have effective night sister teams to use or didn’t focus on making them effective after seeing their impact and viability? This is moving the
    Goal post again

    I am not arguing that the raid wont potentially be more difficult. But the difficulty increases to the same degree for everyone.

    The point I am making is that if you could not complete the raid while NS were amazing with paper zombie then NS wasnt really the problem. Find out why you couldnt complete and work on that. My guess is that your guild is lacking in JTR or Bastilla or Chex Mix squads. The NS was good but now it sucks argument doesn't hold water if you couldnt ever complete it.

    That’s totally true but my entire guild worked on them because we weren’t there yet and wanted to work towards it. So the months of investment put into a squad is now wasted and we’re back at square one. This is swgoh version of the 08 financial crisis. The little guys get totally shafted while the people that we’re good to begin with just get better. My guild was going to be able to work on hstr after the next jtr return but until that the ns was our goal as the were effective in both p3&p4 hence the talzin and asaj lead zetas that I want refunded.
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Citizen_J wrote: »
    CG, what happens in the sith raid when zombie is at -100% speed, thrawn swaps TM and zombie pops unbreakable will?

    Units with no speed cannot take a turn even when they have 100% turn meter. Players already experience this when they use Thrawn to swap turn meter with a Fractured ally.

    Yes, but doesn't that mean that because Zombie popped unbreakable will and cannot take a turn, that she is forever taunting, impossible to kill, and therefore able to solo P1 of the raid?

    How would Zombie use Unbreakable Will with -100% speed and thus not being able to take a turn?
  • If I understand correctly, she will be charging speed with the initial hits and then on the second or third hit, some of that speed is taken away when she dies and revives.

    Keep in mind that she only gets the speed bonus on the start of her turn. So she has to at least survive 1 full turn.
  • @CG_TopHat

    This is my last post here on this subject. I know it won’t mean anything to anyone, but I’m sure each and every decision you guys make is a balance with man hours (making changes) and player retention. Well, I am here to tell you that if this patch goes through as is, I will quit the game and take my $200/mo somewhere else.

    NS are “my team”... have been since they were released. I did a double take on Zombie’s abilites and Mother Talzin’s zeta when I first read them. Everyone assured me that they were WAI (working as intended) and I made the purchase. This “fix” goes too far for me as it affects the very core of the squad.

    By the way, the whole death, death, revival, revival sequence you’ve created as a “fix”today will almost certainly, somehow break something else in the future. Good luck when THAT happens.
  • I cant wait until one of these theory crafters who are smarter than game developer finds a new loop hole with some other random thing and they have to change zombie again lol. How many changes have been made to this raid? It's almost been year let it go work on next raid and double check your work on that one first. Side note how does that amount of text fit in game I mean that's lot of a scrolling.
Sign In or Register to comment.