Who are the best bounty hunters?

Darth_Scott
103 posts Member
edited September 2018
Who are the best bounty hunters? With the chewie event coming up, who should we focus on gearing and leveling up? Who are the top 5-7?can we beat chewie without new bounty hunters? ?Thanks.

Replies

• Honestly they are all either new or newly reworked, so I think almost any 5 will work. Bossk lead might make it a bit easier, but Zam has a similar omega lead now.

The only realy challenge is there is only one tank and he is new so if you dont have him 7* that may be an issue depending on event. Bossk's lead might be replaceable. His taunt may not be.

Though even in that case if you restart enough times you may get lucky and have no one die. Once the BHs get going, they are pretty solid.
  • I have 7 Star Bossk, ig88, greedy, Cade,Boba. Would this win? Who should I gear highest in this group? Who should I level next. Thanks.
  • No one knows if that will win. Bossk is most important in the team, and ig88/greedo are both squishy but big time damage dealers.
  • For chewie no one knows. In general, Bossk zeta lead, Embo, boba, greedo, Dengar

Haven’t really found a good spot for Jango yet
    Hodor
  • Chewie requires dengar.

Several ways to beat it but dengar manditory