Post zeta reworks

Osirisreborn
1017 posts Member
edited September 2018
Am i the only one that gets irritated when, after carefully examining the kit of my team, then deciding on what zeta i can best afford, i then have to deal with yet another radical synergy rework and fundamental shift in team composition

Things i could live with:
A new toon that just makes old ones obsolete because they are just better
Ea/cg testing toons more than 15 minutes before release
Ea/cg testing raids with more than a few teams
Think of new ways to make me gain more instead of lose what ive done

None of these things take away what ive accomplished
If these nightsister changes are unavoidable at least allow us to reapply zetas to addapt to the changes
https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/9iz19t/clarification_on_all_the_zombie_changes_and/
"and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."

Replies

• First World Problems! I wish I had 20 Zetas :)
  • How 'bout that Yoda leadership Zeta less than a month before Bastila showed up. That was an intentional donkey-kick to the face by the developers. They refund Daka but they won't refund that one? Gimme a break...
  • Right so let us move any one zeta on nightsisters, so its not just for old dookey
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How 'bout that Yoda leadership Zeta less than a month before Bastila showed up. That was an intentional donkey-kick to the face by the developers. They refund Daka but they won't refund that one? Gimme a break...

I don't regret that, it is useful for the Sith raid until you get 7* bastilla
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How 'bout that Yoda leadership Zeta less than a month before Bastila showed up. That was an intentional donkey-kick to the face by the developers. They refund Daka but they won't refund that one? Gimme a break...

yes omg that was my first thought when i read bastila's kit: "they just reworked yoda and now his leader zeta is basically obsolete." i really felt for people who put a zeta on yoda's leader right after it was reworked. that must have seemed a safe and prudent thing to do at the time. zetas are far too precious to mess with people like that.
  • They should offer an ingame option to move zetas around, kind of like how you can move mods around. Have it cost like 1 mil credits or like 200 Crystal's or require a Material that can be purchased in the Guild Events Store and have it limited to once per 1 zeta. For example you can have the option to Pay 200 crystals to remove a zeta From Stormtrooper Han and move it to Savage Opress, but after that that Zeta can never be moved again. Or something like that
  • JerryHello wrote: »
    They should offer an ingame option to move zetas around, kind of like how you can move mods around. Have it cost like 1 mil credits or like 200 Crystal's or require a Material that can be purchased in the Guild Events Store and have it limited to once per 1 zeta. For example you can have the option to Pay 200 crystals to remove a zeta From Stormtrooper Han and move it to Savage Opress, but after that that Zeta can never be moved again. Or something like that

Yeah, if you could move zetas I feel like it should be no more than once, that way if you accidentally zeta somebody, or the usefulness of your zeta goes down, you can put it on someone better. But if you could just remove zetas whenever you wanted for a fee, they would be less of a deal.
  • 200 crystals would be pretty effective preventitive for too much zeta swapping i think, sounds fair to me

Do it!
  • So still just daka refund later today?

Ironically all the zaka guys in my club are just going to put it back on they say its fine
    The talzin lead people in my club are all dissapointed tho, they have been for awhile now, this just makes it worse...

@cg/ea let us move any one zeta, everyone is happy?
  • First World Problems! I wish I had 20 Zetas :)

Its less than 1 zeta per month, avg’d over total time spent
    Earned reward, not 1st world whateveridge, its more like tennis shoe sweat shop pay
  • Fought a typical NS squad in arena, that I used to target all the time, with a G10 Zombie and it is definitely way worse now. Careful what you wish for people.

Used to be: remove taunt, kill Daka, kill Talzin, deal with the rabble.

Nope. Kill Daka, look at that, she's back, full health. So is zombie.

Ooooo K, let's kill Daka again? Oh good, back again, no turn required, no ability required, no action on the AI part. Zombie is back too. Great. Then get curb stomped by a team that I routinely used to slaughter to climb arena ranks.
  • Was that ventress lead or talzin lead? Where were its zetas?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    G12 Asajj lead with 2 zetas, G11 Talzin 1 zeta, G11 Daka, Talia, Zombie G10.

So now, while dealing with stronger zombies, you have to essentially kill every other Nightsister 3 times in a 5:00 battle, while hoping that Daka or Talzin don't just revive them anyway like before... It's way worse than trying to kill Boba twice.
  • Am curious to see how the Undying Sacrifice works if more than one enemy dies from an AoE on the same turn. What if Zombie AND another die? Or I take out Talzin and Daka? They both just auto return?
  • Dont worry, im sure they tested that

Above example perfect team, thread premie is talzin lead ns that arent as strong now
    Would love to move my zeta to asajj and have this team too
  • Disregard my initial concerns. She only revives any NS allies twice total not twice each.

My mistake.
  • Sooo did dakka zetas get refunded? What about talzin?