Regenerating bonus protection

Hermit Yoda (and maybe other chars) is able to regenerate bonus protection from - for example - a Bastilla lead with his basic and special ability. Is this working as intended, should it even be possible?

What are your thoughts about this?

If there was a similar thread before i might have missid it, my apologies.
"Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• You would rather make a post in the forum instead of reading his kit in the game or the site? People are strange man
  • https://swgoh.gg/characters/hermit-yoda/

His basic ability reads "All other allies recover 10% health and 5% protection. All other Jedi allies gain 5% turn meter."

So yes a simple search of his kit will answer your question...
  • https://swgoh.gg/characters/hermit-yoda/

His basic ability reads "All other allies recover 10% health and 5% protection. All other Jedi allies gain 5% turn meter."

So yes a simple search of his kit will answer your question...

I think the point was not in protection regeneration, but regeneration of BONUS protection, which is quite strange. Got today unkillable Bastilla... couldn’t kill her in time
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    I think the point was not in protection regeneration, but regeneration of BONUS protection, which is quite strange.

Exactly.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Just tested it myself because i was curious and what do you know.. it definately looks like he's regenerating bonus protection. Seems to me that it's a bug.
  • I made a ticket at the AHQ and will post the answer here.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Good catch.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Pretty sure it's always been like this. It's the same with others with bonus protection like Yolo or Fulcrum

if all the fuss is about how it shouldn't be like this, healing immunity is a thing
  • HK666 wrote: »
    if all the fuss is about how it shouldn't be like this, healing immunity is a thing

Try this with a Bastila lead, no way.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's always been like this. It's the same with others with bonus protection like Yolo or Fulcrum

Tenacity is a thing too
  • There already was a report on Answers HQ. It has always worked like this with Wampa's protection up. My thinking is it's WAI. The protection up changes max protection, like the health up buff changes max health. If you heal with that buff, it heals the "bonus" health.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Like crzydroid said, it has always worked like that with bonus health
    The only difference is that it's visible on protection as Bonus protection has it's own color, where Bonus health doesn't, it's the same color as normal health
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection