Blocked/Muted in game sound from my video?

So me and my guild mates have some private group in Facebook where we post some videos from our battles and comment them. First time when i post a video from my Arena battle i was listening a radio and my video sound was muted because i do not own the music and that's ok. Now i decide to make a several clips from my Arena battles and i turn ON the in game sound and i record with only a game sound no other noises and my video got Muted from Facebook for not owning the sound?
In the end what is the problem with the in game sounds? Do i need to post videos with no sound at all or what?

Replies

• Update: Ok now they bring back the sound, but the in game music from the menu before i start the battle is still muted. They recover the sound 5 second after i start my Arena battle... before that (when i am in the menu with the mission tables) it is still muted.

Now i post another video and the audio is not muted. Even the in game music is fine and not muted. This is another in game music not the same as my muted video. Probably the song from the muted video matches some of the star wars movie soundtracks and that's why they muted it? I don't know i am just guessing...