Tips for chewie T6?

Prev1
i have g11 dengar boba zam greedo and g12 ig88 and they whoopin me like i was a 1*
No. Just No.

Replies

• You’re gonna need Bossk. And more likely g12. I’ve come close a couple of times with Zossk(L), Zoba, dengar, Zak and Greedo (all G11). It’s a pig but assuming RNG will eventually favour me... well hoping.
  • Don’t know what to tell you.my really developed bounty hunters can’t beat tier 7 and I was positive I would be able to it since I beat enfys bounty so I guess the only thing to do is delete the game and never support ea again.
  • DSinn
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    OK, got T6 without Bossk. I used zBoba G12.5, 88 G12, Greedo and Cad G11, Dengar G9. Boba and Dengar stayed alive longest. I did it on 1st try after giving Boba his second 12.5 gear piece, but had failed several times prior. Didn't try for payout right away, instead, just kept executing for BH Resolve on Boba and got a favorable RNG I think. Killed Lando to get it first, then chewy (who had a few dets go off in his fur), then leia, then Han, then R2. Speeds: Boba 241, IG88 190, Greedo 180, Cad 170, Dengar 140. I only have a speed set on Boba, so more speed might really help, but honestly I think Boba fully maxed makes it just a waiting game for good RNG. The other toons didn't do a ton except absorb laser fire.

kwt5mfuuhdxe.png

• I got it with Boba lead, and killing Han Solo for the contract, after that was piece of cake
  • I got t6 with your team slightly worse gear. Boba lead restart till you one shoot chewie with execute on boba' s first turn
  • My crap geared team got lucky on 6. Trick is to get chewy down first and then go for han. The guarded bonus does so much extra damage. BH resolve is a god send too, 3 revives on boba. T7 is a joke though, I get about 2 attacks lol
  • Scorchy
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I beat it with g12 boba 283 speed, g11 ig88 254 speed, g11 greedo 245 speed, g10 cad bane 230 speed, g9 dengar 239 speed. No zetas and arena 120-140 speed mods. Dengar lead to reduce their crit chance + health steal + offense down on contract. Barely beat it with dengar and boba left. Kill chewbacca first then stun han and kill him asap rest will be easy. Forget about t7 btw I have yet to see or hear anyone that beat it, its close to impossible if not impossible entirely. Youll need zetas, g12+ probably 6 dot mods.
  • Here are my tips.

1. Have Bossk
    2. Wait for him to stop being stunned
    3. Taunt
    4. Win
  • I managed to do it with:

Boba G12
    Bane G12
    IG88 G11
    Delgar G9(L)
    Greedo G8..

Boba/bane had 6dot arena mods.

More dumb luck then anything.... RNG worked in my favor and chewie had a number of buffs him and I managed to take out chewie with execute.

Delgar's leadership helped keep me alive. Still very close..

Only tip I can give is build Boba for damage. And hope the RNG gods favor you.
  • Yes I am very disappointed.
    Zeta Bossk G12 / Zam G10 / Greedo G10 / IG G10 / Bobba G9 and I am stuck in t6.

Honestly @CG_SBCrumb I am very sad to see that CG has decided to go full steam on P2W ... especially after the marquées we had.

I am really sad to be honest.
    Almost 3 years I am playing this game.
    If he is required for Jedi Luke, I am going to quit this freak show.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Been watching Remon Azab's live trying to get Chewie 7* for over an hour, he cant get past Tier 6...

The RNG is beyond ridiculous on this event. Seriously CG?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9_zyu5w8F4
  • It took me a couple of times for RNG (focus Lando then Chewie) with this team on 6*

Bossk Lead 6* (G11)(Zeta lead)
    Boba (G12) Zeta
    IG88 (G10)
    Greedo (G10)
    Dengar (G9)
    Arena mod of course (with speed) and full omega

Almost 7* for Bossk but I won't bother. I'm way understuffed on the others.

I didn't spend any money to up Bossk so I don't understand the hate on this event. 6* is quite nice on a first try.
  • Pay up or go cry in the corner. That's how things are done these days.
  • Run.
  • Gotta kill Lando first in all versions, period. Control Chewie with thermal detenators and Boba’s execute. Then whalop on Han.
  • I did T6 with a fairly under geared team so I'll share

Boba - G12 (2 G12 equipped, no 12+) and zeta (literally the only time it's been useful)
    IG-88 - G11 (2 pieces equipped)
    Cad Bane - G9 (all equipped except Mk6 Nubian) and all omegas except payout
    Dengar - G9 (none equipped) omegas only on mini mines and payout
    Bossk 6* - G8 (3 equipped) and all omegas done.

I play on a Nov 15 shard and finish 1st almost every day in arena. I moved all my arena mods over onto the BH's. For speed and to hopefully survive past the opening salvo (extra protection on all crosses and some triangles). Obviously only Boba could get my Tier 6 mods.

Otherwise they all had +100 speed or more.

Took about 6 attempts. Got totally obliterated on the first 5, not even close. Then got lucky. Opening fire all focused on Boba. He came back from the dead after another hit or two took him down. Everyone got their specials off, most important being Bossk. It just gave me enough turns to get TD's on everyone, ability block from 88 etc etc. Boba used the heavily buffed and debuffed enemies to Execute, giving him full protection and another life. Beat the mission with only him standing.

I got really lucky. I can easily see the same team failing 20+ attempts in a row, considering how we got blasted every other go.

On that note, Tier 7 is so hard that it would take me $1000 to complete it. OG BH's are redundant. The only guy in my guild to do it so far had Boba, Dengar, Cad Bane, Embo and Bossk. All G12, with ALL possible zetas on them. Bossk super tanky with 80k protection. Said Embo zeta was the key.

If anyone can do Tier 7 without new BH's I'll just call them a liar.
  • Survive the initial onslaught. Try to use boba missile and ig88 high dmg to destroy chewie. Then keep Han stunned with dengar or cad then try to kill him.
  • G11 Bossk 6* lead w/ Greedo G11, Dengar G9, IG88 G10, Cad G8

Speed and Dengar/RNG was all it took. Hope Dengar gets crit so he gains stealth and R2 wastes a turn using smoke screen. Use stuns from Cad/Dengar/Bossk and kill chewie as fast as possible to remove Guard. Then get payouts and it's done.

I couldn't come close on Tier 7 cuz no Bossk lead since only have him at 6*
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I got a 6* chewy.
    Took me 29 tries. Need to wait for great rng

6* Bossk g11 no zeta lvl 85
    7* Boba g10 no zeta lvl 85
    7* Cad g7 no zetas lvl 54 (not a typo)
    7* greedo and dengar g8 no zetas lvl 85
    Decent mods but not arena
    All skills max and omega except for greedo all 6s

Bossk lead

Take out chewy first
    Then Han to fill the contracts then lando and it’s easier depending on if rolo is stealthed or not.

Star over before first round ends if:
    All bh don’t survive
    R2 stealth’s everyone
    Bossk is stun
  • Simple, dive into your bank account, purchase everything to max out your bounty hunters and cut them loose on auto.
    For the average human being enjoying playing and earning through game-play? Yeah it'll take several returns of the event to do any good
  • I got my 6* Chewie after an hour and a half of straight trying but I don't know off the top of my head how many attempts I made. I eventually got it by using Boba's execute on Han when he had a few buffs, landing some TDs on him, and taking him out with some well timed assists from Dengar's basic. Once Han was out (since he hits the hardest), I took down Chewie to remove Leia's Guard status and just finished off the others in no particular order.
  • This event is kitten sad.

Previous legendarys required having certain characters unlocked at 7* and modestly geared yet you can see people with all 7* and half of their BH team at g12 and the rest g10 or similar who cant even beat the tier6 fight let alone t7!!

This is a very very high mod/gear wall to force peope to climb just to unlock a character...

Lets use thrawn as an example: i wanted thrawn. You basically need thrawn for fleet and many raid/pvp teams. I dont want pheonix. I dont want to use/collect/gear them or anything to do with that faction besides thrawn. I got them up to 7* and all g8 then took kanan and chopper to g10?. A modest investment but nothing too extreme. This was plenty to unlock 7* thrawn

What would i do if i wanted chewie but didnt want to go balls-to-the-wall 100% gold gearing out a BH team??? Nothing less then a full gold g12 squad is going to beat tier7. To beat t6 you need at least some of your team g11-12 and others g10-11

what i would have much prefered was if they just made chewie a normal legendary with embo/aurra/jango/bossk/zam required or similar...

If CG run a jedi luke event requiring chewie before this crap event rolls around again SEVERAL TIMES to give people the 6-8 months it will take to fully g12 an entire faction...i can see a great deal of f2p people just deleting the app and playing MSF or similar instead.. i have already had one of my previous guildmates quit and do just that.
  • I unexpectedly got my 6th after having my stuff severely handed back to me several times. Got it with:
    zBoba G12, ig88 G11, Zam G10, Greedo G9, Dengar G9

Greedo and Zam took most of heat and quickly went out, Dengar was critically hit immediately so R2 never had a chance to stealth anybody. ig88 only took one turn but it definitely helped taking out Chewie ASAP. Once the squishy trio was out, I had to handle zBoba's bounty hunter's resolve so I could take down the remaining Han, Rolo and R2. zBoba and Dengar were the last men standing.
  • I just got 6* Chewie, here's my team (all 7 star):

Boba (L), gear 11. Critical damage and potency sets for mods, minor speed boost aside from the arrow.

Greedo, gear 11. Potency mod sets, minor speed boosts aside from the arrow.

IG, gear 11. Potency mod sets greedo.

Dengar, gear 11. Same as the others.

Zam, gear 8. Same kinda mods.

Honestly, junk mods. Just got the potency high on everybody. Target Chewie first.
This discussion has been closed.