Tips for chewie T6?

2Next

Replies

• JohNipp
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    This chewbacca event was a total bust. You want me to G12+ a BH squad and most likely still not beat tier 7. unless i plan on emptying my wallet out right.....yeah super fun CG. Been playing this game since release, and I cant tell ya the last time it didnt feel like a chore to play. Starting to wish I didnt invest so much time into this game-_-
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    tffem1dcduvx.png
    uokhcbrra7iw.png

Just got 6*. Did exactly what was recommended. Boba super speed mods to 277 transferred GMY arena mods to Boba
    GS12 no Zeta

Transferred Boba’s pot set with 244 speed to Cad Bane. GS 11 no Zeta

Took Grand Admiral Thrawn’s Arena set 272 speed and put on Dengar GS 9 no Zeta

Took Ezra’s Arena 250 speed set and put on Greedo. GS 10 no Zeta

Left IG-88 alone 234 speed GS 11 no Zeta

If Dengar does not stealth, reset. Killed Lando, then focused Han with execute and restored Boba’s resolve killing R2. Leia and Chewie fold under Dengar’s Mini TD and dash stun. Boba is just there to sweep the aisles. Lost the other 3, but get nothing extra to 3 star so no loss.
  • Bossk 6* leader zeta with 251 speed
    Fett 7* with 211 speed , omega on ee3 and death from above
    Greedo 7* with 205 speed , omegas on who shot and payout
    Dengar 7* 191 speed, omegas on blast&smash only
    Bane 7* 187 speed and no omegas

Did it on my second attempt
    R2 cant spread stealth
    Bossk threw the net on chewie and BHs went bananas. Greedo shot like 6 or 7 times for 6-7k and finished off chewie. The rest was easy.
  • Did T5 and T6 with this team, 30 more shards for Bossk to 7* so I will try him then. Boba lead works great though if Zam gets a few rounds of Dets off.

t2zp7fmxdukk.png
  • JediMongo wrote: »
    Simple, dive into your bank account, purchase everything to max out your bounty hunters and cut them loose on auto.
    For the average human being enjoying playing and earning through game-play? Yeah it'll take several returns of the event to do any good

And update, I still don't have it....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    JediMongo wrote: »
    JediMongo wrote: »
    Simple, dive into your bank account, purchase everything to max out your bounty hunters and cut them loose on auto.
    For the average human being enjoying playing and earning through game-play? Yeah it'll take several returns of the event to do any good

And update, I still don't have it....

How many threads will you necro to prove how bad you are at the game?
This discussion has been closed.