Thank you for Chewbacca (sincere)

13Next

Replies

• Options
    I didn't spend a dime on this event. I have played for a really long time and farm every faction for TB, TW, plus raid teams. You either farm the game to complete objectives or farm how you want to, to do what you want. I have a 7* Chewbacca because of roster diversity... again for free. CG did a good job with this event. It reflects the growth of the game and factions. If it wasnt obvious that BH were going to be needed after so many getting reworked and released then you havent played long enough.
    To you @CG_SBCrumb , pass this to someone who will listen. I have been in this game for over 2 years. This event was great. The difficulty was perfect. The amount of time to farm additional BH was spot on, and the bonus shards were well done. This event proves to me that the player base has been heard and you have responded accordingly. Thank you CG.
  • Options
    idbitu9bzd3r.png

Accurate snapshot of my winning team with the exception of 88 being G12. Five zetas. Agree on the sentiment of not just handing 7* Chewie out like Halloween candy, but don’t think it should’ve taken me 100+ matches. Like you, I started building hunters aggressively a while back on a gamble.
  • Options
    People are looking for gimme events anymore. BH rework started in May. You have about 6 months to get them to the levels that make sense. Even if you have gotten to Gear 9 (as you should have) the fact is when they talked about legendaries this year why didn’t you guys save carbantis and useful gear awaiting for the event? You could have a lot of your toons G11 by now.

I like not everyone will have this guys by using their trash squads G8 to get them. Nearly anyone could unlock the lengendary events. Now it’s challneging and people are upset. Get real.