The Chewie event was tuned easy and anybody who disagrees is wrong.

Prev1345
Come on guys quit the complaining. 1st off, he is the type of toon that doesn't change that much from 5* to 7*. But even if you really are set on 7* this event shouldn't be out of reach. Move your arena mods. Wait to get perfect RNG with lots of revives from Boba. My BH aren't great and I haven't moved my arena mods yet. 6* took me 3 tries. For 7* I will be Bossk-less but by the time I try it my Dengar and cad will be g12 and they will have proper mods. With enough attempts anything is possible.

Replies

• You seem to have confused "easy" with "technically possible"
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Come on guys quit the complaining. 1st off, he is the type of toon that doesn't change that much from 5* to 7*. But even if you really are set on 7* this event shouldn't be out of reach. Move your arena mods. Wait to get perfect RNG with lots of revives from Boba. My BH aren't great and I haven't moved my arena mods yet. 6* took me 3 tries. For 7* I will be Bossk-less but by the time I try it my Dengar and cad will be g12 and they will have proper mods. With enough attempts anything is possible.

???? Huh?
  • If you expected that they wouldn't make the event heavily rng dependent then that's your fault. It not to much to wait for dengar to get stealth and stun lock chewie

Wrong. G12 and 6* mods mean a world of difference between 6* and 7*.
  • The last tier definitely isn’t easy. I have G12 BH for the event, including Bossk. I’m getting slaughtered. That being said I was wanting not to move mods around but it looks like I will have to. I have yet to complain though. I will get him....eventually.
  • Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

Yeah, not sure you know what you are talking about. I did 6 star on first try at 2 star completion and i get wrecked in 7 star.

So its harder than you think.

Plus 7 star allows for raid use and thats why people want it. Arena will se a lot of 6 star
  • So it’s easy, according to someone who hasn’t completed tier seven? Did I read that right?
  • It’s a challenging even. It is tuned so that most mid-range spenders and f2p and low spenders who got lucky and farmed BH at the right time can get 7 star. Most others will probably be able to unlock if they make the effort, and get it on the next try. If everyone got it 7 starsthe first time around there would be no point to anyone have it.
  • I’ve seen people 7* him no bossk and Boba as the only g12. That is easy.

I have ridiculous mods so I’m sure I could cleared it even if all my BH were all g10/11. Haven’t bothered moving mods yet. Will do that over the weekend.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would expect all future legendaries to be as hard as this. The bar has been set.
  • Took me 3 hours of trying to get 7*, can’t say I enjoyed it.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Took me 3 hours of trying to get 7*, can’t say I enjoyed it.

But you did get him.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Only 1 hour, but this ^^^
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
    Palanthian wrote: »

But you did get him.

Clearly he did. But not easily.
  • ^ you can complete a difficult event and it be so stressful that no enjoyment came from it. The only thing I feel after getting 7 star chewy is RELIEF. And that’s sad.

You didn't even tried 7* and yet you have a formed opinion on it's difficulty. LOL
    I’ve seen people 7* him no bossk and Boba as the only g12. That is easy.

I have ridiculous mods so I’m sure I could cleared it even if all my BH were all g10/11. Haven’t bothered moving mods yet. Will do that over the weekend.

I have g12 boba,g10 ig88,g9 cad bane, g9 greedo and g8 dengar.
    Cant beat t5 after 10 attempts.
    This is the hardest legendary event up to date.
    And with 2.5 m of gp on my main acc ( I have 3) and being able to finish haat my self,it seems very lousy from md that I cant beat this event at least at tier5.
    But after nerfing down acolyte, bountyhunters,especially Bossk which wasnt out there long enough for f2p players to get him on 7*,and then requiring bh on g12 makes me wonder what would I need for next legendary creature?
    G13 Traya and 4 others on g13 or more?

And then I came here and see what you typed....thanks,pal,you made me laugh today!
  • Here's the problem I see. If you refuse to buy your way through the game, this will be nearly impossible. I can't even get Chewie because I don't had the cash to buy jems or cash packs to build up my characters.
    Don't believe me? Try try starting a new game and see how it goes not using any of you real world capital
  • JediMongo wrote: »
    Here's the problem I see. If you refuse to buy your way through the game, this will be nearly impossible. I can't even get Chewie because I don't had the cash to buy jems or cash packs to build up my characters.
    Don't believe me? Try try starting a new game and see how it goes not using any of you real world capital

I believe you. Though why should it be possible for a newbie f2p to unlock this -yet hardest to grab- toon?

It's natural companions are Han (a raid toon), CLS (hero's journey) R2D2 (legendary) and Old Ben (heh, nothing here). Were you yet able to get all these toons?
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I would expect all future legendaries to be as hard as this. The bar has been set.

Only Legendary events that will bring meta changing Characters like Jedi Luke or Revan. Jedi Luke is definitely coming soon I thought Rebel pilot Luke would be first but judging by the difficulty of Chewbacca it's Jedi Luke. I think Rolo , Chewbacca ,raid Han, CLS and either R2D2, Hermit Yoda or Lando
  • lovemat wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Only Legendary events that will bring meta changing Characters like Jedi Luke or Revan. Jedi Luke is definitely coming soon I thought Rebel pilot Luke would be first but judging by the difficulty of Chewbacca it's Jedi Luke. I think Rolo , Chewbacca ,raid Han, CLS and either R2D2, Hermit Yoda or Lando

Raid han was from ep4, r2 was already used and Luke had little to no interaction with Lando..... My money is on Hoda, captain han, rolo, CLS and Chewbacca....
  • Palanthian wrote: »

I got lucky and RNG blessed me with some luck around my 15th or so try. All 5 survived the initial onslaught. Dengar cloaked and that nuked every R2 turn where he tried to cloak the team. Boba got off a rocket on Chewie and then Bossk’s net attack basically killed Chewie and they all fell one at a time after that. Some turns, I got wiped out before I could attack. Without my Bossk lead with his lead zeta, I’d have had zero chance at 7* Chewie
  • You seem to have confused "easy" with "technically possible"

He also confused biased opinion with actual facts, but this is the interwebs so there are always abundant levels of tolerance for conflicting opinions. Lmao.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    It's far from easy. Nice troll post.

I have all the OT hunters at Gear 12.5 with a few zetas and great mods and tier 7 was still pretty hard. Took me about 5 tries to do it.

Granted, having Embo and Jango (maybe Sing) at 7* would drastically help you. But to even mention this event and "easy" as a descriptor I have to assume troll post or high on something.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    lovemat wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Raid han was from ep4, r2 was already used and Luke had little to no interaction with Lando..... My money is on Hoda, captain han, rolo, CLS and Chewbacca....

Dagobah Luke will come first. Then Tatooine, Endor and Jedi in the very end. If they made 4th Chewbacca, countless Han's, why wouldn't they give Luke same treatment?
  • I just beat the event. G12 boba lead, g12 zIG-88, g11 dengar, g10 cad, g8 greedo
  • Stack speed on Boba and Dengar. Stack potency on your other 3. wait for good rng to rocket chewie. Then boba cleans up by himself