Post your 7* Chewie BH Teams Here

If you completed the Tier 7 Chewbacca event, please share the team you used to successfully complete Tier 7 and details (gear level, zetas, speed, tips) about the team. Especially teams that use a leader other than Bossk

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    All gear 12 Bossk(zz) Embo, Den, Bobba, greedo.

Lol Den vs R2 for the win.
  • Dengar seems almost required due to his ability to negate R2’s mass stealth on smokescreen
  • BucklingSwashes
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Zam lead with Bossk, Dengar, Greedo, and Cad Bane. All were Gear 12, though Cad was dead before I had a turn so swap him for Boba, probably. Easy win though, just stack dets on Chewie at the start and hit him with Hunting Party. I took him out first that way and then the rest of the baddies were a piece of cake. Zam lead may sound unusual, but they really did eat through Chewie almost instantly.

As noted above, I think Dengar is a must for any team. Might take a little RNG for his stealth to be activated on Chewie's or Leia's first attack, but it prevents R2's stealth and makes it easy to target Chewie.
  • Boba (L), dengar, greedo (all G12+0) and zam/IG-88 (G11+0)
    No Zs all omegas, arround +100 speed in mods and all circles/cross with protection primaries.
  • Here’s a great Reddit post with an OG Bounty Hunter Team, poster also noted importance of Dengar, plus advised not to try to stun Chewbacca but instead just do damage
  • I was able to beat it using bobaL(g12,z),bossk(g12,zz),dengar(g12,z),
    Zam(g11),greedo(g11,z). Roughly 15 attempts. Just gotta get the Rng. Dengar is important. He was the only one left alive when I beat it. And the stealth block is key.
  • I got my chewie 7* using Bossk lead (g12,Z), Bobba (g12,z), Greedo (g11), Ig88 (g10, z) and Cad Bane (g10). Took several trials and despite most of info against hiting r2 I got it killing r2 first with a string of hits by greedo, then Lando, Chewie, Han and Leia. The zeta on Ig was unnecessary and I upgraded him soon after getting my Chewie (hope this help other that don´t have dengar). My critical chance on greedo was up to 80%. I reckon that with dengar would be easier, but my dengar is still 3*.k5r1xawsv0lj.png
    5mz1nx4c3lom.png1t5acrgz4d75.png