Bastila's Face is Fixed!

Thank you CG for redoing the artwork on Bastila. Her picture and face look infinitely better and she looks like the KOTOR Bastila now. Just wanted to say Thanks for doing that and good work!

Replies

• Options
    agreed! when a character doesn't look like themselves in the game it can make it feel less fun to play them and I appreciate that CG went back and upgraded her - bravo for the decision to do so :)
  • Options
    It's too bad she is still in her surfer stance.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The correct face is updatet and replaced through this face:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjSOYbtFmb3d1E5wvsxXzm8bbeQ3uEKF6CQjCorhOWcBj9M_PN

New face:
    tex.charui_bastilashan.png
  • Options
    Is Sabine next?
  • Options
    Bastilla face rework is an improvement. However still could use some touch up. Kinda looks like Michael Jackson now.
  • Options
    ZakSidious wrote: »
    Bastilla face rework is an improvement. However still could use some touch up. Kinda looks like Michael Jackson now.

THIS!!!! I really think the new face is worse, even if more accurate, and to be clear I didn't like the old one either :( I really hope they touch it up because it looks horrible imo she is ****

• Options
    ZakSidious wrote: »

Lol I could definitely see that something had been reconfigured. Not too as I don't see it being an improvement. She never looked like she was on the walk of shame before. Whether Kotor, or Swgoh. If you go back & look, she was like all of the Shan females, small & petite with porcelain features, but a monster in battle that was wicked strong! I think her Grand daughter Satele was one of the strongest Jedi before removal from the order
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Is Sabine next?

Just hope for Sabine Season 1, 2, 4 and 4 after Battle of Endor/Victory of Galactic Empire.