Anyone beat 7* chewie w/o either Dengar or Bossk?

13Next

Replies

• Just got a 7* with g12 zBossk lead, g12 Cad, g11 Aurra, g10 boba, g10 greedo.
    i was very lucky cause r2d2 didnt stealth using AOE, Boba and boss werent stunned and greedo survived and i got enought TM to use in a row bossk taunt, boba execution, and bossk special to kill ciubecca. then i stunned r2 with cad (lucky) removed tm from han, then killed easily han, leia lando and at the end r2d2.
    i'm so happy i have not to gear/zeta greedo and boba!
    Good luck to all for this event!
  • I have Bossk at G11, Boba G12, IG88 G12, Cad G10 and Greedo G9. It wasn't easy to get him at 6* so I had all but accepted I won't get him to 7* until I get Dengar - probably next time round.
    However it is possible I can get Bossk to G12, Cad to G11 and Greedo to G10. Having seen what others have done I recon I can do it if I achieve the level increases and use my best possible mods.
    I think I might need about 500 attempts though!
  • I have zbobba, zzam, greedo, cad, ig and it seem to be impossible... "You will need any 5 Bounty Hunters to earn shards of Chewbacca from the Original Trilogy, but he won’t be an easy target to take down." thank for the tips EA... now i have 2 g12 with no use at all.
  • did with Boba g12, Greedo IG g11, Zam Cad G10. no zeta, no bossk, no dengar.

@SithTrio_PO yeah I'm gonna need to see some convincing proof.

thats some sad attitude.
    tipc8ov38np11.png

and Swgoh.gg just in case you think i have a hidden dengar and bossk g12 https://swgoh.gg/p/478258422/

how?
  • SnokeonaUnicorn
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    It can be done, I just did it with Bobaz(l) g12, Greedo g11, ig 88 g11, cad g11 and zam g10. I have been trying the better part of this day after I seen Sithtrio post about it. You need awesome mods and an insane amount of backing out until you get all the right factors to come in to play.
  • I'm regretting not getting shard's for dengar and Bossk for the second round. I don't think it's possible either.
    I'm stuck at 6*. Running. zBoba (l) g12, zGreedo g12. z Ig88 g11. Cad g11. Zam g11. Some g12 peices also. I can't beat 7* . I haven't moved any mods yet. That's my last hope.
  • JimbLogo wrote: »
    I'm regretting not getting shard's for dengar and Bossk for the second round. I don't think it's possible either.
    I'm stuck at 6*. Running. zBoba (l) g12, zGreedo g12. z Ig88 g11. Cad g11. Zam g11. Some g12 peices also. I can't beat 7* . I haven't moved any mods yet. That's my last hope.

You can do it, it just takes a lot of patience, high crit damage, speed and potency on Boba ( I used jtrs mods for Hsith p1) The rest I had high potency and speed. Even with the right mods you still need very good rng, it will come eventually.
  • It is indeed possible. And not necessarily by defeating chewie first. G12s boba, Jango, greedo, cad, and g10 zam. Boba and jango citdmg and critchanc. Rest highest potency possible. Use greedo to remove tm from r2 so can't smokescreen. Even if smokescreen off the bat, wait to see if han is visible. If not, reset. Kill han for contract. Kill chewie. And your gold. Only took me 387 tries. But oh boy was it schweet.
  • I did it under Boba lead:
    Boba, Jango, Ig88, Cad, Greedo.
    I dont remember the gear levels though