I panic spend on NO ONE! But... er...

I don't panic farm (I STILL don't have JTR because I don't ever want to have to farm Vet Chewbacca!) and I also don't like to spend too much on this game - especially the more and more they're trying to make it inevitable (because screw that!), but... I really want Chewie.

I could probably get a 5-star Zam in time if I spent a little, but she'd die right away (not geared). My other BHs might be able to carry the day without her (https://swgoh.gg/p/899527895/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters) but maybe not. I could also push for a 5-star Embo if I spent a bit more, and he's G11, at least.

I'm torn... how long, d'you think, before this event comes around again? Should I just stick to my guns and wait? I didn't have JTR jealousy or Traya jealousy, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on BB8, R2, and Luke right away... but I am definitely gonna have some Wookie jealousy if this doesn't work out. Maybe I should just live with that, and the nobility that comes with not spending $79 on a mobile game, LOL!

What's your take on this, from my position? Thanks for your support in this moment of weakness! LOL

Replies

• Legendaries are usually about four months in between first runs; occasionally they have come back after three months for special circumstances.