Which is the best team for me to leave in on defense?

Hi, I currently run a Jedi team consisting of Bastila, GMY, Hoda, Ezra and CLS. I use the CLS to beat the Traya lead teams that have Sith Trooper. If it is a EP lead or a non Sith trooper team, sometimes I swap out CLS for GK or Old Ben on offense. My question is what is the best combo to use for defense to avoid being dropped as much? A combo of those I listed above or is there other LS that would be better? I know not using Traya I am a big target to start but I refuse to go to the DS.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    I'd try Bastila, GMY, Ezra, Old Ben and GK on defense. The double-Kenobi tank setup is hard to work through in time, and some folks might just avoid you for easier targets. Switch back to HODA (and maybe CLS, if you need him) for Offense.
  • Options
    IMHO, coming from EP lead, the hardest is Bastila, OB, Ezra and both yodas.

Hyoda means Ezra can one shot EP if he uses GMY to assist with masters training up.

Double tank is just fracture GK, Ability block OB, nuke GMY
  • Options
    @captainFizz, Do you really feel like OB is better than GK? I’m about to go all out on GK but if you think OB is a better fit, i might rethink it.
  • Options
    From my experience using my Jedi. GK is better vs JTR teams and other Jedi squads. Whenever Traya is involved, I prefer Old Ben.
  • Options
    Surprising that OB is better against traya since he inflicts debuffs.
  • Options
    Basically his job is to remove TM with his special and then absorb the Isolate until I can burn through Traya.... but since Sith Trooper is in most high end Traya teams, I use CLS instead of a tank for the buff immunity on Sith Trooper.
  • Options
    Fortunately there are only a couple Trayas in my shard so i don’t have to deal with them. I’m very interested in the OB insight though. Does he need any zetas to be useful on a bastila team or do you need that second taunt?
  • Options
    I did zeta my Old Ben so he gets that 2nd taunt and as someone posted above, maybe he's the best on defense.

At the time, I thought he'd be the best for my squad, but for offense I just use CLS in most cases and when I don't , I use GK.

If I'm fighting Bastila, Ezra, the 2 Yoda's and GK and I try to use the same team except Old Ben or CLS instead of GK, I tend to lose.
  • Options
    Meh...both of them are carb hogs...I’ll keep saving up gear. Not sure i want to do both of them now
  • Options
    Luckily now there are so many more places to farm Carbantis than when I geared GK. I think he's the best tank in the game and the only Legendary/raid reward character that has no zeta. That has to change at some point I would think.