Resistance trooper highest/best nuke?

I have this guy at two star and his nuke hits harder than my five star luminara nuke. Not to mention you can use it every other turn and has a chance to put speed down on the guy

Replies

• Options
    Yes he should be good now that you can star him up... Slowly I might add
  • Options
    He has been significantly nerfed in recent update...
  • Options
    Callstack wrote: »
    He has been significantly nerfed in recent update...

How badly was he nerfed? What's the difference in damage now.
  • Akaryn
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    about -60% dmg on his special I'd guess...
    so he has become almost worthless for me :(

Actually I wondered, he seemed fairly balanced tbh as he was a proper glass cannon, high dmg output/low health
  • Options
    Akaryn wrote: »

Actually I wondered, he seemed fairly balanced tbh as he was a proper glass cannon, high dmg output/low health

**** that's terrible, as a f2p player would you recommend I use Luke as burst dps since he was nerfed?
  • Options
    He wasn't nerfed, they said it was a bug he was hitting crazy :|
  • Options
    SeroZero wrote: »

He also gets basically one hitted so I thought he was fair.
  • Options
    Akaryn wrote: »

How do you know he got -60% on his special? They just said a bug fix not how much he got nerfed.
  • Options
    ewok wrote: »

Of cos he gets one hitted when you only used him at 2* Hahaha. But when I've seen him at 6/7*, his skill hits for 10k without buffs, and certainly takes more than 1 shot to kill. Quite wacky, but I thought he was working as intended too. Wonder how he does now
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ewok wrote: »

Of cos he gets one hitted when you only used him at 2* Hahaha. But when I've seen him at 6/7*, his skill hits for 10k without buffs, and certainly takes more than 1 shot to kill. Quite wacky, but I thought he was working as intended too. Wonder how he does now

The damage should have been nerfed a little bit, not to the extent it is now. My trooper went from doing 2k non crit to 1.2k non crit and 900 with normal damage. The special is literally pointless now since I rather use the normal attack for the chance of expose.

The damage loss is horrible for us f2p players, tbh I rather have that damage than the sid buff.
  • Options
    -60% because he went down from 3k sp. a. hits (noncrit) down to 1,2k ->thus (1,2-3)/3 = -60% :)
  • Options
    and yeah, he is still usable for PvE (well screw AI here) because of his expose proc, but besides that... :(