Missing Shards after sims for Young Lando & Bossk

This has happened over the course of the past month where I’ve simmed 8 battles and have gotten no character shards. I know sometimes you get bad RNG and you don’t get any character shards, but take a look at these screenshots. It looks like it’s just clearly missing. Happened with Bossk and Young Lando nodes. Can anyone from CG help me?n6g0mk3mcioc.jpeg
hxmgqe2gnysr.png
ou6set2yngvo.png

Replies

• Options
    It’s just a glitch, the shards should have been added to those characters. It’s hard to tell how many but the empty space indicates you did receive at least 1.
  • Options
    Happened again just now! Started with 33 Young Lando shards before I simmed and it stayed at 33. Not just a visual glitch, I’m actually not getting the shards. This is getting really annoying! kpelbcpgy00i.png
  • Options
    Happened again just now! Started with 33 Young Lando shards before I simmed and it stayed at 33. Not just a visual glitch, I’m actually not getting the shards. This is getting really annoying! kpelbcpgy00i.png

You realize there is no missing Lando shards in that pic right?
  • Options
    This is whats is supposed to be in that spot
    image0.png

I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    It's a visual glitch, witch tends to happen on older devises, as they have low RAM
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nerf Herding
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Makes sense given the spot it’s in. Not sure that explains the earlier one in my original post. I’m running on an iPhone 8 so that’s confusing