Which Zeta do you regret?

Prev13
.... and you would unequip if it was possible?
Not as Daka's story, just because it was a mistake and/or you almost don't use that character.
For me: Phasma and Savage (although Savage makes something good attacking in TW...)

Replies

• Options
    Finns as jtr came out a week later :(
  • Options
    Finn. He’s useless with JTR being the lead.
  • Options
    I needed the Finn zeta for JTR but haven't really used him since I unlocked/geared her. Similar with Kanan for Thrawn, although I do have plans to go back to Phoenix at some point and I do use Ghost and Phantom in fleets.
  • Options
    For me it would be Tarkin's Leader Zeta. I already had the Unic and I thought it would be of use for Fleet but I was mistaken... I should have gone for Tarkin's.
    I am happy with my other Zetas :smile:
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I needed the Finn zeta for JTR but haven't really used him since I unlocked/geared her. Similar with Kanan for Thrawn, although I do have plans to go back to Phoenix at some point and I do use Ghost and Phantom in fleets.

I don't think you don't need the Zeta for the Event. G10 or 11 + full Omega and good Mods should be enough.
  • Options
    GMY lead, bastila came out a week later -_-
    Finn zeta is still awesome in TW, sure win vs loads of teams and can be used separately from JTR (who's also a sure win vs loads of teams).
  • Options
    I'm just gonna add this for anyone mentioning finn zeta. He's still useful. You can run 2 resistence teams in tb now which is a guaranteed 6/6 and zfinn, Poe and trooper are a good counter for traya in tw
  • Options
    Rey (stick rey not JTR)... Rey was actually my first zeta, might have been ok if it actually worked, but it was Bugged for 8 months till a PTW char came out with daze and they slowly started to fix the characters with daze (Rey Last).
  • Options
    Fives I guess, put it on him for the p4 team, a day or two later they "Fixed" it. No refunds were given, now he just sits there. I use his ship from time to time, but it's no longer a factor as it used to be(and when it was I didn't even have the zeta..). Perhaps with the new Clones coming, he could become useful once again.
  • Options
    Fives I guess, put it on him for the p4 team, a day or two later they "Fixed" it. No refunds were given, now he just sits there. I use his ship from time to time, but it's no longer a factor as it used to be(and when it was I didn't even have the zeta..). Perhaps with the new Clones coming, he could become useful once again.

Try him under GK Lead, he gets a little better.
  • Options
    I’m amazed at people saying Finn. That’s still a great zeta. Easy wins all the way through LS TB. Great offensive team for TW. Can handle Traya teams if modded well enough and also good against FO teams.

My biggest zeta regret is Sidious, even though he is a sometimes useful 5th with OG Resistance.
  • Options
    I can't figure why would finn be a regret. Defintely one of the best. Yes totally outdated for Arena, but super useful for TW, combined with a 250 speed Poe, you have an almost guaranteed victory.

But regarding the topic, i regret Dooku's Zeta, pretty much useless.
  • Options
    Boov wrote: »
    GMY lead, bastila came out a week later -_-
    Finn zeta is still awesome in TW, sure win vs loads of teams and can be used separately from JTR (who's also a sure win vs loads of teams).

Right, I still use Z Finn for easy 6/6 in each LS TB till phase 6 and to defeat some Palpi teams in TW.
  • Options
    Probably Jyn or cassian
  • Options
    None yet.
  • Options
    Finn. He’s useless with JTR being the lead.
    In TW Finn's make another Reststance team and is a Traya killer so he's still very usefull

The ones I regret are Zavage and Zid.

Jyn has less use now but it still helps give vitory points in TB so not a total waste
  • Options
    I can't figure why would finn be a regret. Defintely one of the best. Yes totally outdated for Arena, but super useful for TW, combined with a 250 speed Poe, you have an almost guaranteed victory.

But regarding the topic, i regret Dooku's Zeta, pretty much useless.

Because a lot of people don’t have two resistance teams farmed and geared up i guess. JTR zeta lead is mandatory and a jtr lead team is also great in tw, does easily 6/6 in tb and gets good scores in raid where you would use finn (although lower).
    So if you can’t use both i’d get why you feel like finn’s one is useless.

I am lucky enough that by the time i got my first zeta (started playing when they were already ingame so) i was already on the forum and in a guild, allowing me to make good choices.
    But in a theoretical world, if i had magically received a lot of zetas at the time i would have totally zetaed gmy lead and regretted it after, same as Boov :P
  • Options
    How in the world could you regret Finn's zeta?!!?! AHHAAHAAHAA

Mine is definitely Zid. Worthless.
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • Options
    I don't regret any of my zetas. Sure, I don't use all of them now (QGJ comes to mind), but they all had a use when I assigned them, and have come in handy in multiple places. I have 23 (with 5 in the bank) so it's not like I've only done a couple, either. Don't zeta recklessly, kids.
  • Options
    I don’t regret any zetas personally, but i would say the one that i am most disappointed with is zStarck. I was hoping that tm removal would be a game changer, but it ended up being resisted far too often, even with his potency boosted.
  • Options
    Holdo. :/ it is soooo underwhelming...
  • Options
    Not that I regret them, but I would say either Barriss or Finn. Both have brought me and will still bring me exceptional use I'm sure, but Barriss isn't nearly as needed now that Bastilla is out. And once I get Rey, I will likely not use Finn anymore until I have all the rest of the resistance toons built up. Being F2P, I reckon that'll be about two years from now since I am focused on other things
  • Options
    I dunno why so many regret Finn and Bariss, they're still really useful in stuff like TW. Mine would be Cody, hands down.. I had hopes that clones would be useful.. Fingers crossed they're get a rework before too long...
  • Options
    Mine is definitely Zid. Worthless.
    Same here : I did Sid after Vader as my firest zeta (when zeta came out) then Maul and Savage.

They were good at the time ... now I regret Sid and Savage (and Maul a bit too)
  • Options
    I refuse to regret my zetas by never double zetaing. So I have Finn's and love it and haven't even bothered getting JTR; I have Phasma and refuse to zeta KRU; I have Bossk's and he's now my bounty hunter lead for eternity. It's easy not to regret when you're stubborn! LOL
  • Options
    GMY leadership, as two weeks afterwards Bastila showed him how a leadership should be done
  • Options
    Dooku for me.

I’m surprised at the zSavage responses. At the time it was one of the best zetas out there and really helped propel the zMaul teams that were running rampant at the time. He was one of my favorite zeta’s. I don’t use him much anymore as I don’t run Sith.
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Holdo. :/ it is soooo underwhelming...

I love Holdos. Allows her to survive another attack or 4. She is the only Tank I have had that consistently survives to the end of the fight.

Zsavage is great for TW D. Dont know why people dont like him. Put him lead + 4 level 70 blue trash toons and they still have to use a real squad to beat him.

And zFinn still awesome. Offense in TW and 6/6 on Auto in every TB battle. Have 2 resistance squads. His lead is still as good as JTRs, just not for arena.
  • Options
    15 spent and not a single regret. They all are still valuable or served their purpose at the time.

Finn helped tremendously when GW was a nightmare.
    Zaul/Zavage got me into top 100 arena for the first time.
    Zylo helped me and my guild complete HAAT when he could solo p1.

That said, if I could refund any, it would be those 4.