Cls vs jtr zeta

When both come back around I can unlock both. Will have a zeta too. Who is better game wide to zeta? Or should I zeta thrawn ebb and flow. Also, what is zeta order priority (since both have like 12)

Cls vs jtr zeta 40 votes

Cls
47%
DontSteptoThisWillemseTgpeeeeDelvorinRey_GreysaberMos_Grievous1337KiritoismynameWhiteGoldPoPllzCommanderRacheonVendi1983JediRobbGenericbisquitDaPowerfulJediPerksRedd007mccumCalvinAwesomeTbirds01 19 votes
Jtr
42%
Aycee1OlddumperGamorreanTheAspectOfSnowCaptain_ApolloOnEMesSduPKiDKyJoe_CoolyuuzhanronDarthMufasa4chionophileFailingCrabRoxasXionkomji15Ron_ONeal35XxDougyDougyxXRGiskardReventlovBoov 17 votes
Thrawn
10%
Blue_10theatomicpunMuCuSBigLib 4 votes

Replies

• Cls
    CLS’s IBAT is one of the most solid zetas you can get. It is useful in all raids and can be used in LSTB on any team. RJT is great for sure, but I’d highly recommend IBAT first.
  • Jtr
    WhiteGold wrote: »
    CLS’s IBAT is one of the most solid zetas you can get. It is useful in all raids and can be used in LSTB on any team. RJT is great for sure, but I’d highly recommend IBAT first.

I actually disagree, I think JTR is higher priority.

For raids, you can do heroic Sith and solo the Pit without IBAT. Sure, he's better for HAAT but you can still post respectable damage with a JTR team. JTR is basically mandatory for most HSith guilds.

PvE: I'd say JTR's lead zeta is more important than IBAT for TB/TW etc.

PvP: Few people in the top 50 of arena are running JTR or CLS so it's kind of moot.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Not hsith yet, my guild is working on t5. Gp around 85million.

My arena team is zEp, zSion, dn, thrawn, Vader.

Jtr zeta, what team is necessary around her to make it worthwhile? Does bb8 need the zeta? R2? I don't have rt and now that he is a single hard node vs two hard nodes, I'm sad. We are talking about my 3rd zeta total (ep lead and sion were first two as above). I'm kinda leaning ibat, but would like that reliable tw/tb team (right now Phoenix can 6/6 most stages but my rebels usually fail round 6... CLS will probably fix that as well but seems JTR is more reliable) and interested hearing that you can solo rancor without ibat zeta
  • Thrawn
    BB-8's role with the punches.
  • Jtr
    Even if you arent heroic sith, its still useful at lower tiers.

JTR team in sith raid (any level)
    bb8 (ideally zetad), but this isnt necessary, it merely makes you deal more damage.
    R2, I havent tested it without but number crunch does help for damage and survive ability but Visas Marr already helps so much here
    visas marr (she cleanses the whole team and does a ton of damage)
    resistance trooper.

If you don't have visas Marr then scavenger rey is a potential replacement, but you'll be having more difficulty getting your health back up

Id say right now CLS isn't going to be your priority to zeta for long term. The only potential reason you would is if Chewbacca's influence is enough to put Rebels reliably back into meta. But then you're probably going to need to zeta Han anyway
  • Even if you arent heroic sith, its still useful at lower tiers.

JTR team in sith raid (any level)
    bb8 (ideally zetad), but this isnt necessary, it merely makes you deal more damage.
    R2, I havent tested it without but number crunch does help for damage and survive ability but Visas Marr already helps so much here
    visas marr (she cleanses the whole team and does a ton of damage)
    resistance trooper.

If you don't have visas Marr then scavenger rey is a potential replacement, but you'll be having more difficulty getting your health back up

Id say right now CLS isn't going to be your priority to zeta for long term. The only potential reason you would is if Chewbacca's influence is enough to put Rebels reliably back into meta. But then you're probably going to need to zeta Han anyway

My rt is 2* and I don't have visas. Currently farming dn/sion/bastila/mt/bossk from hard nodes with my 3 refreshes a day, so not sure if I should halt one of those for rt or visas... Mt is almost 6* so should be done with her in 2 months...
  • Jtr
    Those are all great farms, dont drop them, stay on target. However when youre done, resistance trooper is a fine toon ( I have either farmed or am farming all of those).

But reys zeta gives you a team, provided you have a 7 star team, she makes the last day easy. in territory wars you get a whole solid team. However my piece of advice is that you know what youre going to do with your characters
    Sion -arena team, so good farm (DN same)
    Bastilla - probable legendary requirement, good farm
    Bossk - Definate legendary toon for chewie, excellent farm, also ships
    What are you gonna do with Talzin? if its raid then make sure you know how to make that team as good as it needs to be
  • Those are all great farms, dont drop them, stay on target. However when youre done, resistance trooper is a fine toon ( I have either farmed or am farming all of those).

But reys zeta gives you a team, provided you have a 7 star team, she makes the last day easy. in territory wars you get a whole solid team. However my piece of advice is that you know what youre going to do with your characters
    Sion -arena team, so good farm (DN same)
    Bastilla - probable legendary requirement, good farm
    Bossk - Definate legendary toon for chewie, excellent farm, also ships
    What are you gonna do with Talzin? if its raid then make sure you know how to make that team as good as it needs to be

Yeah, mt is cause it's a long **** farm and Ns is a hstr requirement (or was when starting). Plus ns is a fun squad to play with, and frankly that's almost most important for this game. I have asajj and daka 7*, and need to farm zombie on a hard node eventually too. NS acolyte is on my cantina farm list and may be next after I finish the veterans (I'll decide in a few weeks when I finish them, leaning towards sith Trooper cause I run sith in arena and I've heard good things. I want an imperial trooper team eventually as well but a lower priority at this time). Working on greedo from arena store now, dengar from guild store, already have Boba 7* and just got cad 7*. Also been picking up zam shards from fleet store before seeing how vital dengar is to chewie event. The newer bh are all luxury characters but will farm Jango when he is available (dolphin'd out on him and bought his $10 pack). Won't get chewie this time, hope to be ready next time he rolls around.

My jtr team will be able to be 7* (jtr, r2,bb8,finn, scavy Rey or poe) if I want to stick with all resistance or some other plug and play toon there.

CLS squad I haven't decided on/situation dependent. Wiggs was my arena team prior to my Ep team (I farmed Phoenix late after I had 7* wiggs), so likely them. I have chirrut 7* and baze 3* (I unlocked him, but then switched gears and started farming bastila when she hit hard nodes instead cause she's becoming close to meta and likely important for a legendary). I have rad Han only at 5*. r2, old Ben, sthan and Leia are all geared for the cls event so could also run him leading them.

I'm getting swayed more towards jtr...
  • Jtr
    A full team like that from resistance wont hold as well on defence. The main issue is the scav rey is made of glass. Adding enfys nest has great synergy and will be much more likely to hold at least 1 fight on defence.

"I'm getting swayed more towards jtr..."

Well I do have both, so I certainly believe that if you got either, you would generally be happy. However make sure the zeta is used as much as possible. Perhaps wait a week a see what impact Chewie has on the meta, but again you wont be going for chewie this time round. But I believe JTR zeta is currently the best bang for your buck

Remember you can always save zetas (I have saved till ive had 5) but I have had quite a few, and now my issue isnt zeta pieces but how many omegas I have
  • A full team like that from resistance wont hold as well on defence. The main issue is the scav rey is made of glass. Adding enfys nest has great synergy and will be much more likely to hold at least 1 fight on defence.

"I'm getting swayed more towards jtr..."

Well I do have both, so I certainly believe that if you got either, you would generally be happy. However make sure the zeta is used as much as possible. Perhaps wait a week a see what impact Chewie has on the meta, but again you wont be going for chewie this time round. But I believe JTR zeta is currently the best bang for your buck

Remember you can always save zetas (I have saved till ive had 5) but I have had quite a few, and now my issue isnt zeta pieces but how many omegas I have

I have enfys 4* g10, all omegas, so can be used tb, not tw
  • Jtr
    My vote is jtr. I love cls & rebels and still hold top 100 in arena with cls but the pve game puts more value on jtr and she is arena viable too.

With all 3 I think the big thing is whether you have the faction toons to back them up.

My other bit of advice is don't spend them chasing the pvp meta, it'll likely move on before you catch up. So go with the zeta that benefits you most now. If rebels are your thing, go with cls, if you're trying to build for sith raid jtr etc.
  • Jtr
    My vote is jtr. I love cls & rebels and still hold top 100 in arena with cls but the pve game puts more value on jtr and she is arena viable too.

With all 3 I think the big thing is whether you have the faction toons to back them up.

My other bit of advice is don't spend them chasing the pvp meta, it'll likely move on before you catch up. So go with the zeta that benefits you most now. If rebels are your thing, go with cls, if you're trying to build for sith raid jtr etc.
  • Sitting with jtr g8+5 (**** furnace), cls g9+3(**** carbani) , and thrawn g11+4 (spent my stun gun on my girl instead of thrawn), have my 20 zeta mats, at 8 omega mats cause jtr and cls each needed 15 when I got them, plus I had to omega chewy to get thru tier 5.

Jtr kit is a lot of fun, I must admit, and running her with r2,bb8,finn,and scavy Rey has been good, and I can only imagine how much that zeta leadership would add. I've been push thrawn off now for two zetas (he lost out to sion by an overwhelming majority) and now jtr leadership, and then probably Ibat or one of jtr's other zetas...
  • Jtr
    Resistance ftw! Woo! Go Rey Go!! :sweat_smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Jtr
    Inspirational Presence -> It Binds All Things -> Insight -> Virtuous Protector -> Ebb and Flow
  • I'm thinking of a new poll on insight vs virtuous protector
  • Jtr
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    I'm thinking of a new poll on insight vs virtuous protector

Well, Both zetas are really amazing...
    I invest 60 zeta mats. on JTR and I never regret it.
    Inspirational Presence —> Insight —> Virtuous Protector
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    I'm thinking of a new poll on insight vs virtuous protector

I don’t think you really need a poll for this. It just depends on where you’re going to use her. In pvp virtuous protector is much better (especially without r2 second zeta), in pve insight probably more useful (although she doesn’t really need either in pve so i would push them down the list if i were you).