Best Bounty Hunters for chewy

I'm not getting this at all..I have all G12 B.H. 2 with a Zata...my squad..Lead Bossik (z leadership) Embo (z way of the kyazo, Dengar, Greedo, Boba Fett....and I am unable to conquar tier 7.. what am I missing..do I need more zatas.... different B.H. or turn my mods to 6....I have also subbed out IG-88..and Cad Bain..as well as zam...I have tried all them as leadership..do I need to change all to speed mods to keep ahead....I can not use any other B.H. other then the ones I just listed..not enough stars. But I'm open to any suggestions..to help finish this tier. No skill In RNG..useless game mechanic. It is a tool to make money..then I understand why SWGOH uses it! Please postany squad suggestion below..thanks.

Replies

• You need to pick a strat, and focus on executing it.

I've only got the stars for 5*, but I passed it far below the recommended level. I'm sure you can do it since you're at recommended.

If you swap anyone out of your current team, I'd say embo for someone with an aoe like zam

just from what I've read, Dengar is a huge boon because of his anti-stealh

from what I've experienced, using Bossk lead and then getting him as fast as possible so he can stun chewbacca quick is best. I've heard slapping him with execute does wonders

you might need to remod. I'd say use Bossk or Boba lead, with some potency modding if you do the latter
  • You’ve tried Bossk, IG-88, Cad, and Zam as leader, but have you tried Embo yet? I think his lead is underrated in PVE. If you still can’t do it, you’re probably going to need better mods.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    TRanger wrote: »
    I'm not getting this at all..I have all G12 B.H. 2 with a Zata...my squad..Lead Bossik (z leadership) Embo (z way of the kyazo, Dengar, Greedo, Boba Fett....and I am unable to conquar tier 7.. what am I missing..do I need more zatas.... different B.H. or turn my mods to 6....I have also subbed out IG-88..and Cad Bain..as well as zam...I have tried all them as leadership..do I need to change all to speed mods to keep ahead....I can not use any other B.H. other then the ones I just listed..not enough stars. But I'm open to any suggestions..to help finish this tier. No skill In RNG..useless game mechanic. It is a tool to make money..then I understand why SWGOH uses it! Please postany squad suggestion below..thanks.
    Use Boba lead.
    Mod all for potency.
    You’re welcome.
    Post edited by Olddumper on
  • I ran Bossk lead, Greedo, 88, Dengar, Boba, all zetas, g12 and a few G11. Know what the real strategy is? Restart until you get a good roll going. You can afford to lose 88 or Cad Bane really early. Focus on getting getting their payouts, then you can figure out who to kill.

My teams should have been overkill, but it still took dozens of attempts.
  • Ron_ONeal35
    161 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    rbwvff9k9w1d.jpg
    ukpt1c21afmm.jpg
    I got him 7* with BH at 89k. Zeta bossk lead at gear 9, g12 boba, g11 dengar, ig88, and greedo. RNG was big but I put on arena mods so speed was key. Took out chewie first, then han, then Leia and the rest was easy. All 5 finished.

https://swgoh.gg/u/otbg35/

Just in case people doubt the toon levels. Mods have been switched back to arena toon though.
    Post edited by Ron_ONeal35 on
  • Use your bossk lead . Speed is not as important as protection. Also need han to stun dengar so he stealth’s and blocks r2 from his stealth. Then kill the chewy. Once he dies there very easy to kill.It took 35 minuets to get the right rng. I did it with zbossk gear12 gear 12 boba gear 11 ig88 gear 9 greedo and gear dengar.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have tried all BH as lead Bossik was my go too for his speed boost but I can not get payouts activated..yes I easely lose a BH before I get one turn just to lose another BH then it's over at that point...I'm gonna try all these I can.. Bossik is a bullet magnet..and Embo is forever stun..usually lose Boba and greedo...degar doesn't stun as well as usually does he will Bearly stun chewy and everyone else breshes it off like nothing...I'm courious on how to restart if they start dropping..just exit out And reboot..to just sit there and having to watch them get picked off unable to attack is demoralizing.
  • We need an exit button when this ...happens..and it happens alot!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I wouldn't go for payouts. Kill chewie quickly and hope the rest falls into place
  • Don’t go for payouts. Don’t use Bossk lead. Use boba. Mod potency. Trust me. I did this with a g8 greedo, no bossk and only 2 g12 Hunters.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for all your help..finally got him...no payout..kill chewy first..(Z-Lead) Bossik, (Z) Embo, Greedo, Dengar,Boba Fett..all G12...and here is a surprise..but yes follow SwGOH mod recommended for 4 of the BH...mostely crit chance and crit damage..with speed secondary. That is what was my game...and it didn't work on the first try....several attempts...And lots of frustrating moments.