Shard shuffle

First of all, all of these new characters being put into Dark Side hard battles are a little ridiculous. ONE character since Talzin and Sion became farmable has been placed there. Zaalbar.

Second, I may just have the WORST RNG ever, but I haven't seen the Gauntlet in fleet shipments in a month or longer. Did they take it out without telling us, or did I just miss it in the miles of patch and update notes.

Small side note/request: Please put two or all three of the new bounty hunters on a Light Side hard node. Please!

Replies

• Options
    regards to Gauntlet, just bad RNG, I had it appear yesterday.
  • Options
    why are you complaining at all, they have given you a massive 3 extra tries before you need to use crystals now you should be thanking them....
    (sense the sarcasm of course)
    i dont know who thinks that having to use crystals to get more turns at a hard node on top of more crystals to get extra energy to spend on this hard node was a good idea.
    time to remove the tries limit on nodes the same way cantina is and yes that includes fleet nodes too
  • Options
    that would be a great way to make people less tired of characters going to hard nodes.