Event Cut Scenes

If you're going to make your event this stupidly hard, add a skip button or remove the cut scene after watching the first time so we don't have to watch it over and over again. Does nothing but increase the frustration.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Yes this.... why do i have to see it. I dont see a raid intro after the first time....
  • I see a ship landing in my sleep. Han and Chewie walking to a locked door in my sleep. Aharnald pretending to be the one looking through the macro binoculars in my sleep. The bounty hunters getting the drop on Han and Chewie but miraculously the Rebels go first in my sleep. My team die 45 seconds into the event because RNGesus hates me. And it just keeps repeating....just like in real life, it plays over and over in my sleep.
  • yes please.

Difficulty: no problem
    Cutscene: repeating same cut scene that we have already enjoyed seeing in T7 where it is expected that people will be retrying the battle several times to 100 times for a good RNG is just pure frustrations and an waste of time for the player
  • Isn’t it obvious the team at CG doesn’t properly test before pushing out? Everything they seem to do is messy and frustrating.
  • Yeah, the unskippable cutscene is the cherry on top of the stinking cake that is this whole event...
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    That cutscene is absolute CAKE compared to doing the tier 7 Thrawn event and having to do 3 or 4 battles first before you even get to the final battle. Even more frustrating when you had to try that tier 50 to 100 times before completing it. Quit complaining.
  • That cutscene is absolute CAKE compared to doing the tier 7 Thrawn event and having to do 3 or 4 battles first before you even get to the final battle. Even more frustrating when you had to try that tier 50 to 100 times before completing it. Quit complaining.

That still doesn't make it a good thing.
  • I bet it's intentional, to frustrate those that are relying on rng to win the event.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Great event, will gladly play it again. But cut the cut scenes on multiple tries. Do the same for raids btw. Perhaps a setting:.
    Cut scenes: Always, first time, never."
  • I liked the cut scene the first time I saw it but they should at least let up hit a skip button. I didn’t like watching it 100x before I finally got my 7* Chewy.
  • I agree!
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    If you're going to make your event this **** hard, add a skip button or remove the cut scene after watching the first time so we don't have to watch it over and over again. Does nothing but increase the frustration.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!
  • yeas please for crying out loud, made that cut scene skippable. gets annoying fast.
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Nauros wrote: »
    That cutscene is absolute CAKE compared to doing the tier 7 Thrawn event and having to do 3 or 4 battles first before you even get to the final battle. Even more frustrating when you had to try that tier 50 to 100 times before completing it. Quit complaining.

That still doesn't make it a good thing.

"People are getting killed at historic rates in bmore but at least it isn't the holocaust. So shut up" lol
    Post edited by Shenanigans052 on
  • This would be a nice QOL thing.
  • That cutscene is absolute CAKE compared to doing the tier 7 Thrawn event and having to do 3 or 4 battles first before you even get to the final battle. Even more frustrating when you had to try that tier 50 to 100 times before completing it. Quit complaining.

Have to agree here.. Much worse
  • No need to see it again after the first failure of the day.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

You cant see the irony in this
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

I'm simply doing a comparison. Thrawn much more annoying than Chewie.
  • haven't read, but yes to getting rid of the cut screens. maybe for upper players at least?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I see a ship landing in my sleep. Han and Chewie walking to a locked door in my sleep. Aharnald pretending to be the one looking through the macro binoculars in my sleep. The bounty hunters getting the drop on Han and Chewie but miraculously the Rebels go first in my sleep. My team die 45 seconds into the event because RNGesus hates me. And it just keeps repeating....just like in real life, it plays over and over in my sleep.

Hahaha I read this and busted up laughing and then almost cried cause it haunts me too.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

I'm simply doing a comparison. Thrawn much more annoying than Chewie.

Well not in my case, Thrawn was easy and I got him on the first attempt so didn't have to go through it multiple times but most of my guildies were complaining about it as well. Any game design that adds unneeded frustration is bad imo

I like that T7 Chewy is hard, the GMY legendary was so easy, Thrawn presented some challenge but the mechanic was easily managed with arena level mods and omegas on phoenix. This one requires G12 and zetas.
  • +1 skippable cut scenes should be a standard.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Those cutscenes are subliminal messages

hs1s3av9zq80.jpg

yxuyua635328.jpg

• Although it was annoying watching the cut scene so much, i see it as a me problem. I'm the one that was bashing my head against rng hoping my undergeared team could win. People making 100+ turns trying to brute force a win with a team that probably doesn't deserve to finish the event is really the problem
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Those cutscenes are subliminal messages

hs1s3av9zq80.jpg

yxuyua635328.jpg

This is so accurate, I'd laugh if it wasn't such a frustrating event. Very poorly handled (yet again) by CG games.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    That's gotta be one the best memes ever for this game. lmao. so perfect.