First order next zeta help

Scottishtroop87
74 posts Member
edited September 2018
wyvmfolfu5ud.png
Can anyone recommend who I should spend my next zeta on. This is my best team and spent so long on and want to get the max out of them. I have been concentrating on Fox gear, stars etc but he does not have any zetas. The remaining characters for zetas are kru,kylo,fotp,

Or should I just move on and start building another team ☹️

Replies

• I would do Kru and then move on.
  • Masked Kylo of course!
  • Zeta OG Kylo's Outrage.
  • KRU unique and Kylo Outrage are good. If you're using in Arena and there's Bastila teams, outrage zeta turns Kylo into a wrecking ball. I've had it down to 1 on 3 and they can't kill him.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I would do Kru and then move on.

Same
  • Could sion work in a first order team.
  • A zeta on Outrage for masked Kylo is redundant. Under a Kru lead he is always gaining health/protection. Especially if you are running FOST as well. It was a good zeta pre KRU. Also if the he is the AI’s hands it will use lash out every time before Outrage.
    A zeta on Outrage for masked Kylo is redundant. Under a Kru lead he is always gaining health/protection. Especially if you are running FOST as well. It was a good zeta pre KRU. Also if the he is the AI’s hands it will use lash out every time before Outrage.

There are more game modes than just arena.... Outrage is an excellent zeta.... I would do outrage and second Kru zeta then move on.....

It's a shame you wasted one on Phasma.... :(
  • It'd be great to borrow a zeta Phasma while running zKRU or vice versa though. Nobody could be critically hit basically ever. And assists up the wazoo.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It'd be great to borrow a zeta Phasma while running zKRU or vice versa though. Nobody could be critically hit basically ever. And assists up the wazoo.

Two.leader slots for FO..... Count me in....
    A zeta on Outrage for masked Kylo is redundant. Under a Kru lead he is always gaining health/protection. Especially if you are running FOST as well. It was a good zeta pre KRU. Also if the he is the AI’s hands it will use lash out every time before Outrage.

Masked Kylo with Zetad Outrage can solo phase one of HAAT.
  • Takes 90 minutes but yes. It's kind of a frustrating mechanic but totally works.
  • Ya.... I did it once to say I did it... That was enough of that..... Happier using the whole team and.doing 50% of phase 2
  • Are they any good under KRU in phase 4 of HAAT? They absolutely wreck it in normal AAT without breaking a sweat.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Are they any good under KRU in phase 4 of HAAT? They absolutely wreck it in normal AAT without breaking a sweat.

I’ve solo'd this phase with a KRU lead.
  • Ok cool. We're prepping for our first HAAT but I'm low on gear on my ABC Squad so hoping to FO P4.
    Ok cool. We're prepping for our first HAAT but I'm low on gear on my ABC Squad so hoping to FO P4.

You probably need G12 on all of them to do it. I ran zzKRU, zFOST, FOO, OG Kylo, FOE. All G12.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Ok. I'm 2/5 G12 and the other three are G11. Decent speed. 220 KRU(G12), 255 FOO, 210 Kylo(G12) and 180-190 on FOST, FOX.
    Ok. I'm 2/5 G12 and the other three are G11. Decent speed. 220 KRU(G12), 255 FOO, 210 Kylo(G12) and 180-190 on FOST, FOX.

That could do it or very close to it.
  • @Mr_Sausage

Forgot to mention KRU, Kylo and FOST all Zeta'd. I currently run FOX with 4x Offense 2x Health but I have a sweet set of CD/H that are +11 faster but I'd lose a bit of initial offense and about 3% protection. Worth it for the +30% CD over a long raid phase?