Am I ready for CLS

I have gear 9 Leia, STH, FBL, and gear 10 old ben and r2d2

Replies

• Options
    Yeah you should be good. Try to get han a bit higher and that will make it easier
  • Options
    Leia is your MVP - I used her as Leader...
    Plus she had the only 2 Omegas - Basic and Stealth.
  • Options
    I've got g12 zzR2, OB, Leia, and Luke at g9, and STH at g8 (should be at 9 by the start of the event). Can't wait.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Am I ready for Luke's hero journey the last fight I have gear 9 STH, Luke g10, Leia g9, R2 g9 as well I have Luke all maxed out except for his zeta. So who should I put as lead STH or Leia
  • Options
    All you need is level 80, G8, omegas, no zetas, and decent mods. If you're higher than that it will be far less RNG-Dependant and much easier.

Can we sticky this?
  • Options
    I have gear 9 Leia, STH, FBL, and gear 10 old ben and r2d2
    Put some mods with speed on Leia and Han.if you have some.
  • Options
    I have gear 7 leia, gear 9 old ben, gear 6 sth, Gear 7 FBL, and gear 6 r2d2.
    I know that my gear levels are too low, but what is the recommended gear levels?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Minimum G8 with decent to great mods. G9+ just makes it easier.

I'm running G8/Level 82 across the board except Old Ben G9/85, everyone 165-200 speed, etc.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    All you need is level 80, G8, omegas, no zetas, and decent mods. If you're higher than that it will be far less RNG-Dependant and much easier.

Can we sticky this?

I'm hoping to get through without omegas on Luke and han at g9..... They are so useless after the event is done..... In have Leia g9 and all omega and r2 is g12 with number crunch zeta though, so that should help.....
  • Options
    Yeah that'll be decent. Zetas on a G12 R2. Haha.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    isn’t it more fun when you do these events with the barebones minimum? I think so. Lol
    Lvl 82 and g8 for all of my toons. It’s more fun that way
  • Options
    Gear 8 is bare minimum and you’re relying on RNG quite a bit. Get them as close to fully upgraded as you can and gear 9+, then you’re good. Old Ben just needs gear 9, enough he can take the hits from Vader before sacrificing himself. Stormtrooper Han is squishy below gear 9 and Leia needs speed
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Ok thanks all of them are missing one piece to go up to gear 9 was hoping to not have to burn those but I can
  • Options
    Try it without. My brother got CLS with level 80-82 and G8 across the board. Said it wasn't particularly hard. So don't use the gear unless you have to.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/107956/ is this team ready
  • Options
    Ren31a wrote: »

I wouldn't think so. I could imagine clearing it with one g7 character but not with both leia and R2 at g7, especially as someone as new as you won't have amazing mods. The gear on your other toons is fine but you'll need to beef up leia and R2 - leia's your main damage dealer
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    You'll want Leia and R2 at least 220 speed, Luke at least 150 ish. Han you want either health or defence with as many +health and +protection primaries as you can afford. 3rd round of final wave he'll take a beating while the other three are under smokescreen.

Ideally, if I could prep again I'd do G9 on Leia and Han. More damage from her, more protection on him.

I did it yesterday with 82/G8 except Ben 85/G9.