How can Zombie clean „isolation“ if she cannot make a move in Sith raid P4?

Yesterday i lost Talia, because there was no chance for Zombie to clean this debuff.

First time since I play Sith raid P4 with Nightsisters this happend. She wasn‘t able to make a move...

What did I miss with this rework?

I like the revival of the first two death sisters, because on of them was Daka, but a Zombie, who cannot make a move (no attack and no taunting) is useless...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Was zombie at -100% speed
  • if she's at 0 speed when she's isolated, yeah i guess she'd be stuck that way unless another sister dies. you'd have to use one of the attackers in your lineup to cleanse it.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Zombie was at -100% speed, but i didn‘t realize, that this speed is zero for ever...

Isolating was on Talia...

Can it be that she isn‘t taunting and has 0 speed???
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • if she's at 0 speed when she's isolated, yeah i guess she'd be stuck that way unless another sister dies. you'd have to use one of the attackers in your lineup to cleanse it.
    In P4, it’s unlikely another Nightsister has that skill - out of Asajj, Daka, Talzin, Talia and Zombie (the optimal squad), only Zombie gets to cleanse isolate.
    The ability is only granted to characters labelled ‘attacker’ or ‘tank’, and Asajj, Talzina and Talia are labelled as support while Daka is labelled healer.
  • Hmmmm, what sense make the 50% turnmeter, with which Zombie is revived, if she has the -100% speed debuff?

or better:

How can she once more come to -50% speed again?
  • Ariella wrote: »
    if she's at 0 speed when she's isolated, yeah i guess she'd be stuck that way unless another sister dies. you'd have to use one of the attackers in your lineup to cleanse it.
    In P4, it’s unlikely another Nightsister has that skill - out of Asajj, Daka, Talzin, Talia and Zombie (the optimal squad), only Zombie gets to cleanse isolate.
    The ability is only granted to characters labelled ‘attacker’ or ‘tank’, and Asajj, Talzina and Talia are labelled as support while Daka is labelled healer.

that's what i mean. one of the usual suspects would have to be replaced with an attacker. otherwise whoever's isolated will have to stay that way.
  • CG ruined zombie in so many ways. people geared up Aco+Zomb for this cheap trick...
    in P4 HSR the NS team doing much less because zomb will probably get stucked in -100% speed forever and not do anything..
    they should give us back gear and zetas invested, this is really unacceptable
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, what sense make the 50% turnmeter, with which Zombie is revived, if she has the -100% speed debuff?

or better:

i believe the only way she can recover from -100% speed is to revive another sister and die in place. that particular kind of death resets the penalty and brings her back to normal speed.
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, what sense make the 50% turnmeter, with which Zombie is revived, if she has the -100% speed debuff?

or better:

i believe the only way she can recover from -100% speed is to revive another sister and die in place. that particular kind of death resets the penalty and brings her back to normal speed.

Yes. And this can be done precisely twice, after which Zombie becomes obsolete
  • zombie cleanses? oh, and cg ruined zombie fwiw (mine's g8, not paper fwiw)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If my Zombie has „normal“ speed, and she survives the first attack of Nihilus, she would get +50% speed at the beginning of the next round.
    BUT:
    If the second attack of Nihilus kills her, she should lose -50% speed.

lol

3 possibilities:

*she gets 50% speed!
    because SHE SURVIVED an attack since her last round and at the beginning of her next round (after the revival) she gets +50%
    *she lose 50% speed, because she was defeated.
    * with the first attack she wins +50% speed, with the second attack she loses 50% speed = 0

thoughts?
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • what, if Zombie survives both attacks of Nihilus? = +100% speed?
  • Can zombie in g10 Or more revive as many time it wants? Did anyone try?
  • Can revive, but at minus 100% speed, so still does nothing,
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CG ruined zombie in so many ways. people geared up Aco+Zomb for this cheap trick...

She's better in many ways too. You just have to learn how to use her new kit. If geared and modded well, and played right, she can be kept at +50% and +100% speed much of the time, and since she now heals the other nightsisters with her special, she gives the team a lot of TM. The nightsisters may end up doing more dmg in phase 4, once people learn the strategy.

in P4 HSR the NS team doing much less because zomb will probably get stucked in -100% speed forever and not do anything..

My NS zombie is only gear 9, and in the HSR I did yesterday, I managed to keep her going from start to finish. The trick is that if she's hit and survives until the next turn, she'll get +50% speed. So you have to time the healing right. You can also decide to hit Sion more, or Nihilus more, depending on who you want to attack zombie next. If zombie is at -50% speed, you have to be very careful. If your zombie is at -50% speed and she's at risk of getting killed, another nightsister can even use Unbreakable Will at the right time, to save zombie, and give her +50% speed.

It adds another layer of strategy, but it doesn't ruin the nightsisters at all. Just give her as much health and speed as possible, and learn how to use her new kit to your advantage.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    There are two ways :
    - If Zombie is killed while Isolated and with he rnew unique she'll revive without Isolation but you need RNG for enemies to attack her
    - If you're using Asaaj zeta lead she'll gain 50% TM when she passes under 100% health even at 0 speed so she'll eventuelly lose one speed debuf when she'll be at 100% that way
  • Metasly wrote: »
    There are two ways :
    - If Zombie is killed while Isolated and with he rnew unique she'll revive without Isolation but you need RNG for enemies to attack her
    - If you're using Asaaj zeta lead she'll gain 50% TM when she passes under 100% health even at 0 speed so she'll eventuelly lose one speed debuf when she'll be at 100% that way

if she's at 0 speed she can't take a turn. it doesn't matter if her turn meter is full, she'll stay at 0 speed and won't lose the speed penalty.
  • Metasly wrote: »
    There are two ways :

if she's at 0 speed she can't take a turn. it doesn't matter if her turn meter is full, she'll stay at 0 speed and won't lose the speed penalty.
    Are you sure ? During last Raid I think I saw loosing one of her speed debuff. Well with all the healing she was still attacking either way so I'm not certain