Minimum for 5-Star Chewie

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited September 2018
Got 5-Star Chewie on first try with Bossk lead and Leader Zeta, Fett, Dengar, IG-88, and Greedo all level 85, Gear level IX

As soon as I leveled up from 84 to 85 I completed it at Gear IX on my first try. That last level up made the difference.

Now even though I’m probably one of the few on my shard with Chewie at all, the question is it even worth leveling him up right now? Would it do well in arena at 5 star and/or enhance bounty hunters, etc.?

Replies

• I think he is. a lot even.

He has Tenacity down, stun and an enemy team dispell. which are all good in any situation.
    On top of that are his 2 unique ability's.
    The first one gives guard to han solo and another character, which gives those characters immunity to stun, daze and critical hits and gives them +25% crit chance. On top of that he assists them whenever they do something.
    The second one lets him do bonus damage equal to 20% of the targets max health and gives him bonus offence and crit chance. Unless you're up against either one of the Kylo Ren's this is gonna be huge damage output.
    So yes. Personally I think he'll be very good. even at 5 stars.
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Unlocked with boba L, bossk, greedo, dengar, ig88. All of them are g8 except for greedo at g9. I can't believe... Hopefully he is good at 5 stars
    Do or don't there is no try