Double Tb rewards?

Prev1
When are we supposed to get our double tb rewards? I figured we would get them when we just got our rewards.

Replies

• It was double rewards within TB. You got them if your guild did the challenges.
  • Really that's dum didn't even notice the difference wow that was awesome lol
  • So it was only double on the challenges? Where's the communication on this, was it an in game message as I can't find a forum post. I was under the impression it was on a whole, we certainly didn't get double rolo shards 😉
  • What? I though the point was to make up for the canceled TB last month. That doesn’t cut it.
  • I'm actually upset our guild worked so hard this tb it's the 1st time we got 45 stars and of course it's not what it's supposed to be because they worded it just right to get everyone's hopes up 4 nothing
  • LymanAlpha wrote: »
    What? I though the point was to make up for the canceled TB last month. That doesn’t cut it.

Right, ****?
  • LymanAlpha wrote: »
    What? I though the point was to make up for the canceled TB last month. That doesn’t cut it.

We had three TB this month to make up for the missed one.... The rewards were for the one year TB anniversary.....
  • rdufield wrote: »
    I'm actually upset our guild worked so hard this tb it's the 1st time we got 45 stars and of course it's not what it's supposed to be because they worded it just right to get everyone's hopes up 4 nothing

Reread the message..... It clearly states double rewards for challenges....
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    LymanAlpha wrote: »

They did make up for it by running an extra one. They had the week where it was conncurrent with wars.
  • The message only popped up for a second because of the restart they had that day after that there's been no where to locate it. In I know for a fact I'm not the only one who was under the impression that it was supposed to be double rewards
  • Not double challenges
  • They should of wrote double tokens for challenges and not put rewards in there at all
  • We didn’t even get our special payout.
  • Well my whole guild knew it was just on the special missions, the note in the inbox said special missions, the currency amount showed as double the usual on those missions, and it was stated on these content update notes and at least one other set: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/181890/content-update-9-12-2018
  • Just so others don’t have to open it and we can get past what was thought compared to what was said.

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Territory Battles, Special Missions will reward double Guild Event Tokens for September’s Hoth Rebel Assault! Enjoy, and thanks for playing! (Starting 9/18)
  • Actually, you made a similar post to this a week or so ago after the last TB, and the forums told you exactly what the rewards would be and when.
  • That's one sentence in 2 pages of notes if someone actually has a picture of the message we all got in our in box would love to see it please and thank you
  • Actually if you read it right I was under the same impression that I have today in the last post was put on after I went to bed in was already pulled off the discussion so didn't bother reading it so sometimes you have to get off your high horse and try to look threw someone else eyes instead of those perfect one's you have in your head
  • rdufield wrote: »
    Actually if you read it right I was under the same impression that I have today in the last post was put on after I went to bed in was already pulled off the discussion so didn't bother reading it so sometimes you have to get off your high horse and try to look threw someone else eyes instead of those perfect one's you have in your head

We are reading it right..... The message very clearly stated double rewards for special missions.... And we all got them.... I don't know why the fact that it was one of two sentences means anything to you, those were perfectlybaccurate sentences you chose to overlook ..

Your excuse that the message "only popped up for a second" is a poor one.... It was sent to your inbox so, even if we got an update shortly after you opened it, you would still have had to delete it ...

I'm sorry you aren't happy with your rewards, but you got exactly what they told you we would get.....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    Actually if you read it right I was under the same impression that I have today in the last post was put on after I went to bed in was already pulled off the discussion so didn't bother reading it so sometimes you have to get off your high horse and try to look threw someone else eyes instead of those perfect one's you have in your head

We are reading it right..... The message very clearly stated double rewards for special missions.... And we all got them.... I don't know why the fact that it was one of two sentences means anything to you, those were perfectlybaccurate sentences you chose to overlook ..

Your excuse that the message "only popped up for a second" is a poor one.... It was sent to your inbox so, even if we got an update shortly after you opened it, you would still have had to delete it ...

I'm sorry you aren't happy with your rewards, but you got exactly what they told you we would get.....

I didn’t. I got zero special rewards.
  • WR4TH0R wrote: »
    So it was only double on the challenges? Where's the communication on this, was it an in game message as I can't find a forum post. I was under the impression it was on a whole, we certainly didn't get double rolo shards 😉

You already get double ROLO shards, and have done for months.

• Has anyone had the GETs from the CLS mission in wave 6 yet? I don't think anyone in our guild has, and with pretty much everyone completing it, we're short of 3k tokens...
  • Grumpygeek wrote: »
    Has anyone had the GETs from the CLS mission in wave 6 yet? I don't think anyone in our guild has, and with pretty much everyone completing it, we're short of 3k tokens...

@Grumpygeek We got ours, but there's several guilds that haven't. There's a post over at Answers HQ that you might want to add your guild name and ally code to.
    Has anyone had the GETs from the CLS mission in wave 6 yet? I don't think anyone in our guild has, and with pretty much everyone completing it, we're short of 3k tokens...

I sent a ticket to EA help this morning... This same thing happened to my guild, no one received rewards for phase 6 special mission in my guild.
  • Wait for Kyno to say you have to report it at Blizzard HQ and close/(re)move your post.

We got ours for p6, but we never got our GET from the special mission in p5. There's already a bug report on it and lots have submitted tickets.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    0 x 2 = 0.
  • We didn't get ours from p6, which is the one that generates the most for us..... Pretty much negates the double rewards "celebration"
  • We didnt get ours either.