The difference between support, etc.

TMK
700 posts Member
Can someone explain to me why do you need particular rank and what does it do?

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Uh... I think you're confusing the classes of characters (attacker, tank, support, healer) and their ranks. So which do you want to know about?

The class decides the "role" a character plays in your team. Attackers will deal high dmg,but will be relatively easy to kill. Tanks will draw enemy attacks away from the others, so they have high health and defence, but do less dmg. Supports "mess" with the enemy team using debuffs, improve your team with buffs, turn the tide in your favor by altering the turn meters and so on. Healers... well, heal.

There are daily challenges for each class, granting you items used to improve your characters.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Uh... I think you're confusing the classes of characters (attacker, tank, support, healer) and their ranks. So which do you want to know about?

The class decides the "role" a character plays in your team. Attackers will deal high dmg,but will be relatively easy to kill. Tanks will draw enemy attacks away from the others, so they have high health and defence, but do less dmg. Supports "mess" with the enemy team using debuffs, improve your team with buffs, turn the tide in your favor by altering the turn meters and so on. Healers... well, heal.

There are daily challenges for each class, granting you items used to improve your characters.

You answered it perfectly, exactly what I wanted to hear.

Thanks.