Executrix gives:
* Mk III ability mats
* Omegas (!)
* Zetas (!!!)
* Capital ship prestige
* Tier 1-3 ship ability mats
* Ship Omegas (!!!)

Replies

• It's a progression, just like any other thing.
    I mean they dont give zeta in Light Side battle 1-A, but they do give zeta in ships around 5-C/D/E
    (Im not sure I haven't unlocked level 5 yet)

It's the 3rd and final Capital ship you unlock in the "story" so it's only logical this one have better rewards.
  • I see where you are coming from but the Tier 3 & 4 challenges are weeks past the point of unlock - leveling really slows down in the 70s and 80s.

Once you have unlocked all three capital ships you will pick one as your primary and focus on upgrading that.

If you do not pick Executrix then you will find yourself at a major disadvantage when you reach the point where you need T3 ship upgrade materials, ship omega materials, capital ship prestige and zeta materials, all of which unlock significant ability bonuses.

You are forced to divert resources from your arena fleet to upgrade a second capital ship and dark side fleet in order to complete the Executrix T3 & 4 challenges in order to stay competitive but in doing so you reduce your competitiveness.

I am watching this play out right and dealing with it personally right now so I know what I'm talking about.
  • I tried getting Home One and Executrix upgraded simultaneously but man that's expensive. Gave up at level 71/G8 Ackbar. Just enough to work towards 7*'ing it and that's all. Might sink more into it now that my Executrix is about to 7*/7 abilities.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I tried getting Home One and Executrix upgraded simultaneously but man that's expensive. Gave up at level 71/G8 Ackbar. Just enough to work towards 7*'ing it and that's all. Might sink more into it now that my Executrix is about to 7*/7 abilities.
    I hear ya. I had to go back and get my Executrix up to 6* in order to clear the T4 challenge but it's still just lvl 62 with all abilities at 1 and wont get upgraded for quite a while as I have to work on my Home One which lagged behind as a result.

Fortunately I managed to squeek through the 6* and T4 Executrix challenges with a sub-par fighter contingent thanks to guile, persistence and a smile or two from RNGesus.

None of us can currently dislodge the top guy in arena who runs... Executrix. I was the last person who could and I lost the ability a couple of weeks ago.
  • Please remove requirement for capital ship in ability material challenge!