6 star chewie

This is silly. I have boba w/zeta at 11.5 and ig88 at 11.5. Cad, zam at 10.5 with greedo at 9.5. All 7 star. This is way more than any legendary event has required for 7 star. I cant even get six stars with arena mods...****?

Replies

• everyone has been moaning for harder events. well we got one.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I was able to get 6* chewy with boba l g9, dengar g10, 88 greedo and cad g9. Put cd/cc set with high speed and offense on boba. Load everyone else with potency. Took me dozens of tries over 3 days to get lucky. This event is ridiculously rng dependant. Keep trying it can be done. Dengar is pretty key to beating it.
  • I think he is also in the "no dengar, no chewie"-boat like me. I invested like mad in the 5 BH I had just so have it all go to waste. all for the "any bounty 5 bounty hunter promise"
  • Laserbrain wrote: »
    I think he is also in the "no dengar, no chewie"-boat like me. I invested like mad in the 5 BH I had just so have it all go to waste. all for the "any bounty 5 bounty hunter promise"

It can be beaten without Dengar. Occasionally r2 will use his burn instead of his stealth special to open, and that's the opening you need without Dengar. It will let you focus kill chewie asap, and it's much easier once he's dead or kept stunned.
  • well I think I will go and try what else is there left to do. I have g12.2 boba g12 ig88 g11 zam, greedo, cad