Ewoks Fit in Blenders, 151m gp Seeks Raiders. Hpit, Haat, HSTR on farm.

2Next

Replies

• Still two openings, finished a T6 STR last night with only 1 refresh, we are REALLY close to heroic finish, come join us.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Lost a long time guildie today, one vacancy for someone with interest in hSTR. Launching next one on the 13th.
  • Lost another to non participation. If you have what it takes for hSTR, apply. Be ready to participate daily with a fun group that supports, donates, theory crafts, jokes, and generally kicks butt. We are launching hSTR on the 13th, pretty sure this one will put it on farm for us as we've gained some really valuable players recently.
  • We crushed the HSTR, finished it in 14ish hours, Gratz EFIB! We also did that with two zeroes. So, we have 2 openings now for raiders that have JTR and nightsister teams, play daily and have at least 2 mil GP.
    Come join us for Traya shards!
  • We just lost a guildie to burnout. We have an opening for a daily player, must have at least 2.5m GP, RJT and night sister teams and be prepared to farm HSTR. Get free Traya shards here.
  • See previous post, still true. Thanks for stopping by.
  • Still looking for a quality guild mate, crushed our 4th hSTR this morning, get free Traya shards here!
  • Finishing Territory battle with more stars than ever, 42. We've gained another member with Traya, and still have a spot open for a team minded player. FREE TRAYA SHARDS HERE!
  • DaarthBrewer
    1958 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    One spot open, join now for free traya shards, if you join and mention that I recruited you, I will fill your donation request. See previous posts for requirements please.
    Edit: giving guild, I am sure others would add to donations.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1958 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi all, we are seeking a contributing member. 5 hSTR under our belt, come join us if you have JTR and at least one of the other 3 necessary teams to contribute to hSTR. See requirements above, thanks for reading.

Edit: Free Traya shards!
  • ..And we have an opening due to someone not giving a hoot. If you like free Traya shards, and are a team player come join us. We finished our 6th hSTR in 10.5 hours, and we're starting to think about the standard 24 wait on it. See my previous posts for teams we require, thanks for reading.
  • Another spot has opened. We finished the last HSTR in 6 hours. We also put it on a 24 hour wait to allow everyone to join. If you have JTR and Nightsisters, and you want FREE TRAYA shards, come join us.
  • We have an opening for a daily player looking to collect Traya shards.
  • We still have an opening, and a HSTR launched that will go live in 5 hours. See my previous posts about requirements and come join for free Traya shards. We won our last Territory war, and are getting more and more stars in the Territory Battles. Come join an awesome guild.
  • We will launch a HSTR this evening, we have two openings for raid minded players. Our TB are getting 41+ stars on both flavors. Come join us for free Traya shards!
  • We currently have 3 openings, looking for raiders that want free Traya shards.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Hey there, just as a bit of advice try and leave it a bit longer between bumps please, I can understand the want to make sure your thread stays active and relevant but constant bumping can be considered spam. Just a heads up.
  • Once again, we have three openings for daily players seeking Traya shards. Friendly helpful bunch we are.