Elite Guilds Looking For Players - October 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• yuf2afh2hdyf.jpeg

Sarlacc Pit Survivors
    162 million GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/

Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 162M GP HSTR guild currently looking for recruits who are 2.5M+ GP to join our guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 44* LS/46* DS in TB and performing very well in TW’s. We are a mix of F2P/P2P and we are a very stable team oriented guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success. We focus on squad and fleet arenas and can help players to the top of their shards.

SPS Recruitment Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/3NJ6WHJ

Guild Reset is 11:30PM UTC or 7:30PM EST

Guild Requirements:

- swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- Top 20 average in both Squad and Fleet arenas.

- 600/600 daily raid tickets required

- Discord is required

- We have HSTR on farm so we are focusing on TB right now.

Raid Information:

- Raids are on an auto lunch with a 24 HR join period. HPit damage opens at 1:00 PM EST, HAAT opens for damage and 2:00 PM EST and HSTR is 3:00 PM EST.
  • We have one rare spot for an active daily player.
    Want to be treated like a human instead of a robot? We are an independent guild, have been around since guilds were introduced most it is their first and only guild which shows the kind of atmosphere and loyalty we have. We keep it fun and friendly but also are extremely competitive with the complete understanding real life comes first.

So a little about us:
    Guild name - Trilium (Central Europe time zone)
    Guild GP - 129 mil
    TW - 34 wins and always play to win
    LSTB - 41 stars
    DSTB - 43 stars

RAIDS - start times are 9pm (GMT+1)
    Heroic Rancor/HAAT 3-4 times a week
    HSR every 4-5 days depending on daily ticket counts

What we are looking for:
    HSR ready player
    We expect minimum of 500 raid tickets daily but most get their 600.
    Full participation in all aspects of the game TB’s, TW, and Sith raid.
    Willing to focus on HSR/TW teams
    Use of discord is mandatory

To summarize:
    We are not any of the big guild alliances consisting of 100’s of sub guilds, we are more of a small family who enjoy playing and having fun. We help each other, give advice and have lots of general chatting, sticking to our few rules we do have, joining discord, and following TW banners and TB is a given thing. We are as laid back as possible but still ambitious and organized.
    If you see yourself in all of this please don’t hesitate.
    Send me a DM here
    On discord ColinT #9362
    Or send me an ally request in game - 851-442-328
    I/we look forward to having you join the family :)

• Sigma Alliance Deathwatch
    125m GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13620/sigma-alliance-dw/

T6 Sith

US
    38* LSTB/39* DSTB

We are hstr focused and require JTR or Yodalicious for phase1.

600/day tickets | 2m + GP | Discord | swgoh.gg

Ticket merc guilds available to maximise HSTR rewards
    Message me with your profile or head on over and join our discord:
    https://discord.gg/V33Kfaj
    Sigma Alliance DW Guild Leader
    Discord: Nani75#5062
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    QRaY3eE.jpg

Join our discord server to apply! Just say "Struggle Recruit" - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB

Highlights
    • HSTR on farm
    • ~163m gp when full
    • All raids (and reset) at 8:30 pm EST.
    • 46/43 Stars - Territory Battle
    • In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link)

Summary

Struggle is recruiting active, friendly players with HSTR-ready teams on their rosters and a minimum 3M Galactic Power.

Raid Schedule

We have a consistent schedule, outlined in our discord server. Raids are open for damage at 8:30pm EST.

Raid Rules:
    • Heroic ST - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic Pit - FFA after a 24 hour zero damage period

Discord

Sith raid, TB, TW, and character prioritization strategies, as well as overall game theory is discussed on our discord daily. Most days chat is quite active, but you are not required to participate if you don't want to. Our discord is family friendly and safe for work. While you’re not required to participate in chat, you will be held accountable for knowing any changes in rules or raid schedules, as such, it is recommended that you keep @mentions enabled.

Reporting

We track Territory Battle, Territory War and Raid participation, as well as raid ticket production. Full participation is expected from our members, and those who fall off their from their expected contribution may be removed for a more active member.

Final Word

We are a Guild looking to grow our ranks with more active and friendly players. We want to participate in all of the content available in the game, and we want to be raiding as frequently as possible with the help some new and motivated guild members. We expect to improve our HSTR/TW/TB performance via proper execution, and collaborative participation from our members.

Expectations
    1. Play daily - 500+ raid tickets per day. 600 tickets is normal for most of our members. (We do track this) -- we avg 28.5k to 30k daily tickets.
    2. Syncing your squad with swgoh.gg is required.
    3. Joining our discord server is required.
    4. Participate in raids (Zero damage counts as participation)
    5. That's it! It isn't much, but it helps ensure a continued active environment where daily players can enjoy the rewards from being in an active environment.

How to apply:

Join our Struggle Recruiting discord server - https://discord.gg/H64xRAB and chat with our officers to see if we have room, and if we are a good fit for you. Just say "Struggle Recruit" and post your swgoh.gg profile.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about things we may not have covered in this post.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • Eastern US, Fully Heroic, Organized (48/50) / 146mil, 43* LS, 45* DS

k7k8xw1ai3c2.png

Army of Ren has two vacancies and are looking to fill them with TW beasts! AoR is an independent, fully Heroic, Eastern US based committed and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. We value every member of our team and recognize that every member’s progress strengthens the entire guild. Our guild leadership is well-liked and respected, and we enjoy a low member turn-over.

Our TW and TB are organized, efficient and lean. Guild activity participation is closely monitored; We are not a casual guild. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with both gear and knowledge exchange as well as communicative and social on the Discord server, so please bring your personality along.

We run hPit and hAAT and hSTR with a 24-hour 0 damage registration period. Our raids begin at guild reset @ 8:30 PM Eastern Time.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17809/army-of-ren/

Guild requirements:

You must be ACTIVE daily on Discord

Minimum of 600 tickets/day

Follow raid rules, and TB, TW instructions

Participate fully in ALL active guild events including TB, TW, and register for all raids (Or let us know if you will be unavailable due to RL obligations)

> 2.8 mil GP (may consider a lower GP upon review of your swgoh.gg account)

Hoth bros, Troopers, ROLO, CHOLO, JTR, NS, R1 and BH required. FO a plus

Please message me here with your ally code if you are interested or contact us on our Discord recruitment server:

https://discord.gg/qxB5XNK

Thanks!

Darth Traya
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    RULE OF FIFTY - 175M GP

We are a U.K. time based guild (GMT+1 in summer time), fully independent, created since the inception of guilds, with members from all over the world (mainly from Europe and East US), a friendly environment and some competitive standards that all members must put an effort to accomplish.

RAIDS INFO:
    Our raids normally begin at 20:00 UK.

About Rancor raid, we do heroic tier (T7) 3 to 4 times/week.
    About AAT raid, we do heroic tier 2 times/week.
    Heroic SITH Raid is on easy farm.

RAID RULES:
    Only 0 damage until "damage release time" (20:00 UK of the day after launch) and then is FFA. These restriction exist to allow all players to have a good chance of getting reward.

Whoever breaks raid rules (even by mistake) is warned. If someone does it again, he/she will be suspended for 2 raids (which can be replaced for x donations in y days).

TB INFO:
    We made 44* in LS and 46* in DS TB.
    We have commitment rules for TBs (not performance, just commitment to the tasks).

TW INFO:
    We play to always win if possible so commitment needed.

COMUNICATION:
    We are organized in LINE app chat rooms.

REQUIREMENTS:
    The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    • LINE app - We use LINE for important messages, guild chat, strategy and raid discussion.
    • Spend at least 600 energy/day (exception made to real life stuff like holidays, etc.).
    • Level 85 - with values higher than 3.3M GP and with a good number of g12 chars (at least 25-30).
    • Average top 100 in arena.
    • Respect all members of the guild and the rules. A good roster isn't enough, we want good team spirit.

What we have to offer:
    • Friendly, mature and fair environment.
    • Good organization and communication.
    • Sharing of game information and experiences.
    • Long term members.

If you are interested in joining us please post here or send a PM to “AceCV” (in forum) or using LINE app (LINE id = acecv) / Discord (Ace#7103) and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!
  • Junkyard
    174 million gp guild, EST based

Recruiting for one member 3.2 million+ gp.

Junkyard is an independent guild that has a partnership with 1/4 portion, our sister and casual guild.
    44 :star: LSTB
    47 :star: DSTB
    All raids on farm, 24 hour 0 damage period as well
    Take every other TW off as a test and tune for squads

Looking for a member to join our family atmosphere. Must be courteous and respectful to all members of our server! Discord is mandatory!
    If Junkyard sounds like a place for you, shoot me a DM! Track #2141

P.S. We have the elusive CrazyExcuses as our guild leader so come and hang out with her as well!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/38151/junkyard/
  • Shywalkers
    143m GP (47 members)

https://swgoh.gg/g/5353/shywalkers/

Find a home with us in Shywalkers. A relaxed but active guild with a core that’s been together since the start.

All raids on farm.
    20:00 cmt. Sith with a join period of 20 hours.
    We have HSTR on farm!!
    Next run we’ll have 45 stars on dark side TB.

600/d tickets

What we want from you:
    Active on discord
    Always participating in Tb and Tw to the best of your ability
    2.4 mil+ GP- willing to make some exceptions
    Have a good attitude and join in on the fun at:
    https://discord.gg/2ccxHU
  • Mortalis is recruiting
    175 million guild with 49/50 players.

44/45 stars ls tb
    47/48 stars ds tb

We are looking for a player on +3 million who has tb teams sorted and who also participates in TW.

We use discord .
    Contact me on discord
    Richard#2754

https://swgoh.gg/g/3316/mortalis/
  • 170M when full, losing a group of 5. We are flexible about spots.

US raid times. All heroic. 44LS/46DS Stars.
    Required:
    600/600 tickets
    Participation in all guild events

Primary communication is through LINE.

Msg me on LINE:
    Ludwigsangina
  • kyz1ypjzptiv.jpeg

Sarlacc Pit Survivors
    163 million GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/

Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 163M GP HSTR guild currently looking for recruits who are 2.5M+ GP to join our guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 44* LS/46* DS in TB and performing very well in TW’s. We are a mix of F2P/P2P and we are a very stable team oriented guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success. We focus on squad and fleet arenas and can help players to the top of their shards.

SPS Recruitment Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/3NJ6WHJ

Guild Reset is 11:30PM UTC or 7:30PM EST

Guild Requirements:

- swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- Top 20 average in both Squad and Fleet arenas.

- 600/600 daily raid tickets required

- Discord is required

- We have HSTR on farm so we are focusing on TB right now.

Raid Information:

- Raids are on an auto lunch with a 24 HR join period. HPit damage opens at 1:00 PM EST, HAAT opens for damage and 2:00 PM EST and HSTR is 3:00 PM EST.
  • i5jjz3ht5ctn.jpg

Dark Force Separatists
    150 Mil GP
    International Guild with Evening Raid Times for Europe
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17001/dark-force-separatists/
    Heroic Sith
    LSTB 42* DSTB 44*
    One spot open for 2.3Mil+ GP daily 600 player.
    If interested or have questions please message on discord: 501stTrooper74#6066
  • Do you want Traya Shards? Then Come to SHAL

SHAL (Still Have a Life) part of the WWL Alliance

wewithlives.com/guilds/

We are 168 Million GP guild filled with high participation members, from TW, to TB to the heroic Sith Raid. Come To Traya Country. Come to SHAL.

What SHAL can do for you:
    • We are doing Heroic Sith Raiding
    • Heroic AAT every 3 to 4 Days (11 am ET)
    • Heroic Rancor every 2 to 3 days (1 pm ET)
    • IPD and ROLO shards
    • An outstanding Discord Community with the best memes on the internet

What we ask of our members
    • 600 daily raid tickets
    • 40 attack banner average in TW
    • GP of 3.0+ million or better
    • zFinn squad, zKru squad, Anti-Traya teams
    • SWGOH.gg account for planning is a must
    • Participation in all guild activities
    • Communication on Discord is required

If interested please contact on Discord: Commander Corran Horn#0731 (Guild Leader), or Gridan#1970(Asst GL)
  • We are shatterpoint, we have three open spots.

Currently 176 million gp. Get 600, no drama, chill place to hang out and talk game, Star Wars, whatever. Use line to communicate.

We get 44/47 stars, should get 45 lightside Tb when full. Won last tw, don’t expect to win every time, but we give it a good effort. If you want a chill place to relax and hang out while still doing well, hit me up and we can chat.
  • MHAL

UK guild
    150M GP
    42* LS TB
    45* DS TB
    Rancor 8:30pm
    HAAT 6pm
    Heroic sith Raid 2pm
    (All raid times are UK times)
    ---
    Our requirements to join are:
    600 daily tickets (reminders are sent to make sure no one misses)
    2.5 mil GP minimum
    Arena rank average around 100 or better
    Swgoh. gg account
    Active in all aspects of the game
    Strong TW teams is a plus
    Use discord
    ---
    If anyone is interested PM me. I will respond as soon as I can :)
  • KøR Vengeance is a 125 Mill guild for serious players. I am looking for dedicated players that can participate in all guild events to replace a few underachievers that are holding us back. We will be making our first attempt at HSR in November.

Requirements:
    The 600.
    Participation in all guild events.
    HSR teams completed or on the verge of completion.
    Must be team oriented.

Message me on Discord.
    Fearless#3370

https://swgoh.gg/g/5087/kor-vengeance/
  • Ghost squadron
    171 mil
    Tb 47-44
    Heroic sith on farm

We are looking for one new member.

https://swgoh.gg/g/2303/the-ghost-squadron/

Requirements
    3.5 mil
    600 Daily and participation in all aspects is required.
    We use LINE to communicate
  • PVP ELITE is a 180M GP guild with 45 Stars in LS Territory Battles, 47 DS Territory Battles, and an impeccable Territory War Record with 41 wins. TW’s are the guilds favorite event, and full participation is required.

We are looking for active, friendly, and competitive members to join us.

Requirements:

Highly competitive individual. Must be in the Top 5 of both arenas every day. I am also looking for players with focused character and mod development.

https://discord.gg/gnDpgVX

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Sephiroth#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • competitive Hstr guild recruiting (top 100 tw)

extremely active 160M guild (GMT timezone) raids at 7pm utc (24hrs join period) tw focused (won 14 out of the last 15 tw) 44/46* tb, 100 Rolo/IPD shards

requirements: 600 daily, 2.8M+
    top 100 arena
    decent tw teams

if interested send DM or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Warriors of Echo are recruiting!

We are an international TI affiliated guild, currently looking for some new members! We consider ourselves an elite guild, but not too extreme and still with a fair and familiar ‘touch’ ;-)

What we offer:
    - 180M+ GP
    - Close to the last missing star in both TBs
    - 30k tickets everyday (guild reset at 1.30 pm EST / 17.30 GMT)
    - all Raids on heroic farm
    - Well structured TWs and TBs
    - All raids have a 24h reg phase and start: STR 2pm EST (18.00 GMT), Rancor 3pm EST (19.00 GMT), AAT 4pm EST (20.00 GMT) (Rancor and AAT have a 15 min dmg drop delay)
    - Active discord chat with knowledgeable teammates for advice and help

Check your potential new teammates here: https://swgoh.gg/g/87/warriors-of-echo-woe/

What we expect:
    - Following discord instructions/announcements
    - 600 tickets every day, 2hrs before refresh at 1.30 pm EST
    - > 3.4 M GP
    - top 50 in arenas
    - At least close to ‘lean’ with 1 G12 toon per 100k GP
    - Strong TW def teams
    - counters to the most common TW def
    - At least close to 6/6 in all TB phases
    - Success in all SMs in TBs (P6 DS is no must yet but nice)
    - active participation in all aspects of the game (TW, TB and at least 0s in raids)

Ofc we review everyone who is interested (even if not all requirements fit 100%), so if you are or have any questions contact me on discord: Pennywize#2114
  • SirWescot420
    142 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by SirWescot420 on
  • PutItInAlderaanPlaces
    92mil GP
    HPIT/HAAT/T5 STR
    LINE for comms (mandatory).

Looking for daily, active players with 1.5mil GP (case by case depending on HSTR teams) that is serious about participation. Contact me on LINE for more info.

Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561
  • AzZiEs1212
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guild: FORCE KIN
    48/50 GP 143+
    All raids Heroic, Central time zone, Raid times 7 central except Saturdays at 1 Central
    Looking for 2 players possibly 3 to fill the ranks
    3+ mil GP required
    Line App preferred..my line ID is azzies1217 and my ally code is 225-429-429
    Independent Guild with a small sister guild.
    FULL PARTICIPATION REQUIRED
  • Traya-farming Guild (Too Old For This Sith) is looking for 3 new members!

Quick info about the Guild: 158m GP, earns 42 LSTB and 45 DSTB stars, farms Heroic Pit/Tank/Sith Raids, Raids primarily on weekdays between 7-8pm EST, and is timezone GMT -05:00. Also, we're pretty laid back in comparison to other Guilds, so there's no hounding for 600 tickets a day, or about that next daily Guild activity, etc.

Right now I'm looking for 2 new members to replace a few who are quitting the game. I'd like these people to be pretty proactive in terms of activity, IE --- complete TB Combats as soon as they are available.

If you're interested in joining please send me a PM. Below is my profile if you needed a Guild-progression check.

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • TeN Order of Theta Θ

We are a 155M (47/50) GP with hSTR on farm. We have three spots to fill as three of our members have recently decided to step down. Will be 160+ M when full.

What we desire
    600/day
    TB: Hit all TB events
    TW: Participate as much as possible. If you can't participate on offence, let us know and set up a strong defense.
    Discord: Required, use it, love it
    Roster Readiness:
    • 2.5M GP minimum, 3 M GP target
    • LS roster requirements (Hoth twins, Captain Han, CLS)
    • Imperial Troopers that can beat the IPD mission
    • Good TW defense teams (Revan, Traya, BHs, KRU, etc.)
    What we offer
    • Friendly supportive officers and players, this is a no drama guild
    • hSTR launches at 14:00 ET (18:00 GMT) and is open for dmg on P1-P2. We then hold for 24 hours before attacking P3-P4
    • hAAT launches at 16:00 ET (20:00 GMT) with a 24 hour join period
    • hPit launches at 12:00 ET (16:00 GMT) with a 24 hour join period
    • Guild Reset at 21:30 Eastern time (01:30 GMT)
    • Well organized TB and TW with flowing discord communication, plans, maps, etc.
    • 43-45 stars in our last TBs
    • Currently top 100 in the GP defeated in TW
    If you are interested, feel free to contact me on discord at DarthViper#6343
  • 1hasnoname
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    8uxu77iz0in8.jpg

Traya-farming Guild (Too Old For This Sith) is looking for 3 new members!

Quick info about the Guild:
    -152m GP (160 at full strength),
    -42 LSTB and 45 DSTB stars,
    -Easy farm Heroic Sith/tank/pit Raids,
    -Raids primarily on weekdays between 7-8pm EST, and is timezone GMT -05:00.

Also, we're pretty laid back in comparison to other Guilds, so there's no hounding if you happen to miss 600 tickets, or about that next daily Guild activity, etc. We are laid back but we still get stuff done.

Right now I'm looking for 3 new members to replace a few who are quitting the game or need to find a European guild. I'd like these people to be pretty proactive in terms of activity, IE --- complete TB Combats as soon as they are available.

If you're interested in joining please send me a PM. Below is my profile if you needed a Guild-progression check.

-Looking for ~2.5mil gp Player
    -Discord required

https://swgoh.gg/g/2294/too-old-for-this-sithh/

Discord: ahab (1hasnoname)#8939
    (or pm me here)
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    ik7rumkamgay.jpeg

Guild-Name: Brotherhood of the Darkness
    Guild-GP: 100m
    SWGoH.gg : https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-the-darkness/

Active Players: 45/50
    TB: 30 Stars
    Sith Raid: Tier VI
    Ally Code: 493-799-258
    Discord: @Binxy#9448

Brotherhood of the Darkness is recruiting! Looking for HPIT, HAAT, HSTR, TB and TW focused players, ready to compete with a very active guild.

UK evening raid schedule. Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a DM if interested.
  • Cerys
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    ***We need your help***

TheLegion501st are now recruiting

A little about us:

• TheLegion501st
    • UK Based guild
    • 137mil Guild GP
    • 46/50 – possibly more spaces available for the right player(s)
    • Open Join, no waiting list and no vetting.
    • No Discord or Line app required, we do have a line app but it’s completely casual , non-compulsory and most if not all notices are placed in the game chat itself

Guild has a core group of experienced players that are only too willing to help and we DO NOT demand you farm specific toons or demand you do stuff at certain times, we are casual but competitive , you help us and I can promise you will receive any help or game support you need and the rewards will speak for themselves.

*We understand it’s only a game, a great game but still only a game so friendly and fun is paramount*

Game Stats:-
    Heroic Rancor minimum 3 x per week ( cleared in 15 mins ), Join period then free for all, we don’t tell you when to attack and we don’t demand participation
    Heroic Tank Takedown as per rancor ( cleared in approx 1 hour)
    Tier 6 Sith Raid , Auto starts when tickets available , no join period , can attack straight away – usually completed in 36 hours
    TB Rebel 40 stars with high participation on all side missions
    TB Empire 38-40 stars again with high participation on all side missions
    TW – Losing more than we are winning but maybe that’s where you come in .

New member requirements:

Must have 2.5Mil or higher Galactic power
    Must be willing to actively participate in TB, TW and Sith
    Must be willing to donate gear when possible
    Must be willing to attack in all stages of raids , not pick and choose
    Ideally a daily player happy to chat

Why we need YOU:-

We are ready to welcome any Worldwide players who are in smaller guilds and to provide the opportunity to take a chance and step up a level, please do not let the “ Elite Guild “ tag put you off , we are not as demanding and scary as that may sound and Guild is certainly not run by sergeant majors.

Of course we would also love to hear from experienced members who are disillusioned with their current guild and can come straight in and make a difference.

Help is needed to progress guild to complete heroic sith (we have tried but cannot complete hence dropping back to Tier 6 as above).
    Ideally you will be currently doing Tier 6 Sith but level 5 is fine if developing/developed Sith teams.

Our 2 -3 month aim is to progress to Heroic Sith and to do better in TW .

If you think you fit the bill and fancy a new challenge please contact myself

Ally Code: 495-958-711

I will be happy to talk through stuff but if you fit the guild requirements above you will be welcomed straight in.

Alternatively we can be found on the game itself by going to Guild Search and putting our name into advanced search, if you meet the requirements above then the door is open – please say you have come because of this ad so we can see how productive it has been.

Hopefully see you soon
    Post edited by Cerys on