Players Looking For Guilds - October 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited November 2018
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild u r looking for(casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
  • One ad per player.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
  • Ally-Code:
  • Link to swgoh.gg:
  • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 11 and gear 12 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
  • Galactic Power:
  • Character/Ship GP:
  • Player Level:
  • Number of 7*:
  • Number of 6*:
  • Number of 5*:
  • Average Arena Rank:
  • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
  • Time-zone:
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• Hi Master Whyte here I'm looking for a guild farming Han solo, I'm a officer I'm my current guild however I'm not worried about that, I playou multiple times a day always hit the 600 I have over 1mil Gp and 37 seven star toons please message me if interested my ally code is 377-526-219
  • captcharisma45
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Edit: Found a great guild! Thanks for the interest. Much Love 😁
    Post edited by captcharisma45 on
  • J_Filly
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by J_Filly on
  • Ally-Code: 258-616-683
    Link to swgoh.gg:https://swgoh.gg/p/258616683/
    Galactic Power: 26,566
    Character/Ship GP:
    Player Level: 41
    Number of 7*: 0
    Number of 6*: 0
    Number of 5*: 0
    Average Arena Rank: 5000
    Type of Play: F2P but don't mind spending a bit to progress
    Time-zone: GMT+8

New but super active player looking for the most optimal guild for my level to progress. Friendly and willing to learn :)
  • mali3538
    105 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guild found.
    Post edited by mali3538 on
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Another month, another quick reminder of the OP's rules:
    LocalHero wrote: »
    Rules
    • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
    • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
    • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
    • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
    • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
    • One ad per player.
    ** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

I've already had to remove a post for breaking one of these, please remember that this is for players looking for guilds. If you're a guild looking for players, you can reach out to players posting here - but not in the thread itself. Please do not advertise your guild either.
  • Wonderman
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Stop mailing please. I already found a new guild.

Thanks for your high interest.
    Post edited by Wonderman on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Found
    Hi! I have 2 accounts, one is lvl 85 0,6M GP with rebels, the other is lvl 82 with nightsisters 6* zeta Talzin only 0,4M GP but good for T5 & T6 sith raids, I can do like 8M damage soon better after get lvl 84 and put Asajj zeta, few shards to 6* Zombie also. Below you can see links with the rosters. With both accounts I can get around 10M in sith raid and win 1 or 2 battles in TW, defeating 100k teams, plus 2 battles in every TB phase. I will not play HPit and HAAT, only put 0 damage, because are alt accounts and I not have time to play these raids, but I will play sith raid, TB and TW always, plus do 600 tickets always.

I'm searching a guild that is playing HPit, HAAT and T5-T6 sith raid. I don't care about guild timezone because I will put 0 damage in HPit and HAAT. I can use Discord, Line or Telegram if is needed, if is mandatory use WhatsApp then I'm not interested.

Must be a guild with active members doing at least around 25k tickets per day, I don't care about total GP.

lvl 85 Rebels
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2ic9uep.jpg
    http://i63.tinypic.com/rac9au.jpg
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2h64zmr.jpg

lvl 82 Nightsisters
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2jbppi8.jpg
    http://i64.tinypic.com/9hrnls.jpg
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2qdzn1j.jpg

Thanks!
    Post edited by Quim on
  • BroDoc
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guild Found
    Post edited by BroDoc on
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/997393544/

Would like a non-alliance guild, fun group, 140M+ GO

Discord - OPWan#1207
  • EmperorBibbet
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    *Found*
    Thank you all!
    Post edited by EmperorBibbet on
  • Je cherche une guilde francophone qui gagne des fragments de Traya.
    I'm looking for a French speaking guild that farms Traya shards.

Ally-Code: 562-863-251
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/pingguoren/
    Galactic Power: ~2.3m
    Characters: CLS, JTR, Thrawn, HYoda, 67/145 Traya
    Current Arena Rank: < 200
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: London +2
    Discord: Pingguoren#8917
    7*: 74
    Gear 12: 15
    Gear 11: 17
  • Spila_Hewat
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Found guild.
    Post edited by Spila_Hewat on
  • Looking for a >135m GP guild!
    Message me on Discord: Den Eckard#9425
    Ally: 763-843-388
  • I'm a kinda new player, but not a bad one. I'm very active and a growing player. I'm usually in the top 20 in my arena shard and the fleet shard, with Thrawn and CLS, and now working towards BB8 and JTR.

I'm looking for a guild with active players, that generates at least 26k daily tickets, and one that does HAAT. Since I won't be addind to the Sith Raid so soon, I have no requirements towards that.

If more than one guild replies, I'll go to the one with the most starts average in TB.

Ally-Code: 252274919
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/truppel/
    Galactic Power: 650329
    Number of 7*: 18
    Number of 6*: 2
    Average Arena Rank: 20~10
    Time-zone: Brazil, GMT-3
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Again, a reminder - this is a thread for players looking for guilds. Not adding folks as allies, not guilds looking for players, etc.
  • I tought I would get 0 invites. I received awesome invites, almost created multiple accounts to be in more than one guild.

But well, found one, TY all
  • Lieut_Starbuck
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guild found. Thank you!
  • Di_Angelo_17
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guild found, thank you!
    Post edited by Di_Angelo_17 on
  • DarthCruz
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the inquiries. I have closed my recruitment.
    Post edited by DarthCruz on
  • Very active player looking for a new guild to farm Traya and General Kenobi shards:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/344752165/
    Galactic Power 1,621,865
    Ally Code - 344-752-165
  • DeMoJsa
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello SWGOH Nerds!

Recent changes in work and life have required me to adjust my play style to be a bit more “casual”. That being said, I’d still like to keep up with the game so I don’t get too far behind and I am looking for a guild that can accommodate that (I do want to be able to unlock Revan when he comes around). I’m a very experienced player that has played almost daily since March 2016. I usually rank top 5 in Arena and top 20 in Ships (made a mistake by not getting HT earlier). I ran my own guild for a few years and I have also been in a few “hardcore” guilds. Right now, I’d like to find a fun, active, semi-casual guild that can complete HSR. Alliances are ok too, but I’d prefer not to be bounced around guilds too often.

Here is what I am looking for:
    • HSR ready guild that doesn’t need my dmg to complete (I will likely just post auto attempts). Please no “close to HSR guild” inquires. Sorry, but I can’t spend the time to help you get over the hump.
    • Raid times between 4pm & 11pm US Pacific Time on Mon thru Fri. Weekend times can be the same or whenever.
    • Simple raid rules (FFA after 24hrs or something else not too complicated).
    • Consistent raid start times (No rotating raid start times. I’d like to setup alarms once and not have to change them).
    • No automatic boots for missing 1 day of 600 tix (3 strikes or something like that is fine)
    • Allow me to primarily set defense on TW. I’m ok with building whatever teams are needed for the defensive strategy, but I can’t contribute much time to offense (I only have time to focus on a few battles a day, Arena and Ships use up most of that time).
    • If you need to communicate something to me, @ me or the group. I can’t and won’t read every post in chat. I prefer Line to Discord, but I have both. 3rd party chat isn’t a deal breaker for me.
    • A chill, laid back environment full of people who don’t take the game too seriously. Making suggestions about things to improve on is good, but I’m not interested in being a part of a culture that tells their members that YOUR way is the only way to play THEIR game.
    • Not a requirement, but if your guild has a Wookiee theme, that’s a big plus :)

Here is what I can offer:
    • 3.7m GP & this roster: swgoh.gg/p/767669882
    • 600 tix/day on MOST days (sometimes real life will make it impossible for me to get 600. However, that shouldn’t happen very often).
    • Full participation in TB. I can auto all the battles and get 6/6(4/4) up to P5 (I will play P6 on manual to max battles). I can supply to key platoons, but it will be at my leisure unless you notify me and then I should be able to comply within a few hours.
    • 10-15 good teams on TW defense.
    • An experienced player that can follow instructions (as long as standard directions are posted somewhere or I get notified by @ or DM for something that is non-standard).
    Please DO NOT msg me if your guild does not me the requirements that I am looking for and vice versa. I will only respond to offers that meet my requirements.

If interested, contact me on the forum with your guild/alliance name, raid times, raid rules, & if you're good with my TW participation mentioned above. If you don't include those things, I will not respond.

MTFBWY!

Found a guild. Thanks for all the replies!
    Post edited by DeMoJsa on
  • Storming_Kaladin
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Found a guild
    Post edited by Storming_Kaladin on
  • Aeirn_Haldrid
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Found a guild.
    Post edited by Aeirn_Haldrid on
  • YCho613