Is there any Pacific Standard Time Guilds?

MoBlaq
580 posts Member
Just wondering if there are any 160M+ PST guilds out there recruiting? I really hate the fact that I have to do both arena/fleet and raid at the exact same time. Hopefully there are some west coast guilds out there because everything seems to be east coast in this game

Replies

• We have CST, which is two hours off. Reset now is 7:30pm CST and will be 6:30pm when daylight savings time changes.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    CCNSFW wrote: »
    We have CST, which is two hours off. Reset now is 7:30pm CST and will be 6:30pm when daylight savings time changes.

It's more about raid times. What time do you raid? Right after CST arena/fleet payouts?
  • I feel you! We have pit during my arena payout, and haat and hstr during my fleet arena. I just don't waste time with put anymore. Same crappy rewards every raid....800 here, 300 here, 200 there, and i don't need them anymore....
    We raid rancor at 5:30 pm PST, haat at 6 pm PST and hstr at 6:30 pm PST. We are 165m gp if you are interested.
  • Pit: 12pm/9pm
    Tank: 1pm/8pm
    Sith: 2pm/7pm

All CST times

Sith raid late time starts right when squad arena ends, so there's fleet arena you'd have during the first part of your fleet battles.
  • Haat lasts an hour and HSTR lasts 3 usually.

We also have an alt Merc guild that we run. Every Sunday evening we launch 4 raids, starting at 8:15pm CST, and have rewards in about 3 hours from those, then come back to our main guild.

So we get max raids weekly. I'm generally locked out of some throughout the week.
  • If you'd like to talk more, I'm on Discord, although the gentleman above me does have later raid times, so they may work better. If mine do, feel free to contact me.

Chrome#6892
  • We use rotating raid times for all of our raids -- noon eastern/9 am pacific; 3 pm eastern/noon pacific; 9 pm eastern/6pm pacific, so only the last would be during your ship payout. If you want more details, you can check out our post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/183344/dead-man-ewoking-152m-gp-42-44-stars-looking-for-2#latest or touch base on discord: Indominable J#8755.