Rey: 7887
BB-8: 87887
Chewie: 7787
Han Solo: 7787

Replies

• MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    You do not need to give Finn a zeta as he won't make much use of it here so it's a waste. Try and get him to gear 9 though. Throw some extra protection on him if you can and speed. You want him to help carry your team through tier 5. Maybe even a potency cross so those exposes can land from his special.

Rey is fast enough just be sure she has high offense around 3000 base dmg with decent health/protection.

Your vets look ok gear wise. Han isn't as important for this event so maybe give his speed to Finn or Chewie. Just make sure chewie has some decent mods on him. He's also used in tier 5 which is the hardest tier.

• Thanks for your kind advice!!
    Actually, except BB-8, their mods will be replaced by my arena mods just for event, because theirs are extra mods in my account.

My intention of mod question is what is the best choice about set bonus and primary stats. And yes, secondary stats must have speed.

According to your saying, Finn should be need a couple of 23.5% Prot. Rey needs more damage, so I’ll give her CritDm+CritCh.

Thanks!!
  • You'll have minor issues in the stage with SWAT first order, but a couple of tries and you'll unlock her.
  • This is what I am going with:
    Finn (Leader): 7*, G11, Full Omega, no Zeta, 202 Speed
    Rey: 7*, G11, Full Omega, no Zeta, 264 Speed
    VS Chewy: 7*, G10, Full Omega, no Zeta, 181 Speed
    VS Solo: 7*, G10, x1 Omega, no Zeta, 147 Speed
    BB8: 7*, G10, Full Omega, no Zeta, 155 Speed
    I think I'm ready. I can throw a Zeta on Finn and the missing 2 Omegas on Solo but I don't think it will be necessary.
  • Save your zeta. Finn's zeta was my last regret...

• @Skyfrager59 why is your BB8 so abysmally slow?
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Skyfrager59 why is your BB8 so abysmally slow?

Because he is only needed for the first 2 tiers so I don't need to have him fast right now. He'll get better after I get JTR and pump up my whole resistance squad.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This is what I am going with:
    I think I'm ready. I can throw a Zeta on Finn and the missing 2 Omegas on Solo but I don't think it will be necessary.

Please Please Please do not put a zeta on Finn. Your gear levels and speeds are more than enough to clear this event easily. Save whatever zeta(s) you have to put on Rey once you unlock her.
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    This is what I am going with:

Please Please Please do not put a zeta on Finn. Your gear levels and speeds are more than enough to clear this event easily. Save whatever zeta(s) you have to put on Rey once you unlock her.

Got it. Will do ! She'll be fully Omega'd and Zeta'd by the end of the month then.