JTR Event

Asifab
140 posts Member
So I am just wondering does anyone know if the pack that had 50/50 of each Vet shards will be coming back for the event? It looks like we will have the JTR event on the 11th

Replies

• They should be coming back as long as you didn't purchase it some other time. It's a one time purchase after all. I'm banking on that pack cause both my vets are 50/100 right now!
  • They should be coming back as long as you didn't purchase it some other time. It's a one time purchase after all. I'm banking on that pack cause both my vets are 50/100 right now!

@MajesticMoose41 3 refreshes per day in cantina should get you there in time. Can also use the panic tool to see what you need
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    They should be coming back as long as you didn't purchase it some other time. It's a one time purchase after all. I'm banking on that pack cause both my vets are 50/100 right now!

Haha that is also what I am banking on Han is currently 50/100 and chewie not far off
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I've been using that online tool for weeks. I was spending over 800 crystals a day starting in the last week of Aug. Didn't even have them unlocked yet lol

I could keep farming them but I'm tired of it honestly. I'll shell out the 30 bucks for the pack to finish them. I don't care anymore lol.
  • I shelled out the $30 last time, and I'm still at 5* on each of them after a few weeks of farming. According to the panic tool, I need to spend 1,260 crystals per day to reach 7* on the LAST day of the event :s
  • It's a long hard grind for sure. I started on FO as soon as I got CLS in June with only a small diversion into mod farming and again to get GMY. Once they were finished it's been solid vet farming. I cant even remember what else is available in the cantina anymore.