New Nightsisters Strategies?

I have read some posts that suggest the Talzin lead is dead now. Asajj lead seems to have good synergy with the new zombie. I was wondering if anyone has discovered which new NS team composition is most effective at each aspect of the game. And if it is worth it to gear zombie to level 12?

Replies

• I wish someone would answer because I have the same questions lol!
  • There is one rule and best strategy using NS. Dont fight troopers
  • The posts about Talzin being dead are completely wrong. Talzin's lead got slightly worse in some cases due to grave assists being less accessable. However, Talzin is still superior to Asajj in most PvP situations. MT-AV-OD-NS-NZ is still the best overall team, and that zombie is better off fast and resilient.

Third post is also completely wrong. You will have no problems with Troopers on offense, even slightly out-modded. Troopers need to be very strong to beat a strong NS team on offense as well. All this is of course assuming you mod properly. Badly modded NS teams will perform badly no matter who leads or what you face.
  • So OD better than Talia?
    I ask as I am considering which to gear to G!2

• There are a few scenarios on offense where OD can be benched for Talia, as well as there are situations where you can bench the Zombie. But overall, Daka is by far better than Talia. Even if you aim only for Sith P4, you still need to gear Daka, so I'd do that first.
  • Ok thanks for the feedback. OD needs less gear so I am happy to go with her.
  • @Smygelfh : After having time to play with the NS, and brainstorming I have to agree with you. Even though the guy who posted MT lead was sounded excited, and like he knew what he was talking about; I think hes totally wrong. In pvp and tw I think Talzin will be superior. With zombie having more health and defense, the tm boost you get from AV lead isnt as great, as it will be harder to bring her back to full health. I think a much better strategy would be to use healing to keep having zombie fall below half health so she feeds MT tm. This will be easier to do since she has more health and defense. Also zombie's speed increases dont do much for the AV lead, but if she becomes super fast taking many turns she could possibly be feeding the whole team tm when she attacks. These tm boosts along with the spreading of plague could be devastating offensively. And the extra revives make the team much more defensive, not to mention it will help AV reach her offensive output of old. Lmk what you guys think. And if you have any strategies of your own.