How hard does luke hit compared to resistance pilots?

ewok
149 posts Member
edited December 2015
Currently I'm running
Sid 4
Chewie 5
Luminara 3
Counsler 4
Resistance trooper 2

My other available characters are

Talia 4
Jawa 3

I find the resistance troopers burst dps far more useful, but not being able to promote him has become a problem, should I farm Luke, or start using war tokens for resistance troopers?

Replies

• Resistance trooper is farmable in both light and dark side battles.

You can choose between resistance pilot or luminara with war tokens. Resistance pilot used to deal extreme damage, and I tried him out after the nerf and his damage is still very impressive. Luke doesn't seem to pack quite the punch. Wet noodle attacks for an attacker.
  • ObiWang wrote: »
    Resistance trooper is farmable in both light and dark side battles.

You can choose between resistance pilot or luminara with war tokens. Resistance pilot used to deal extreme damage, and I tried him out after the nerf and his damage is still very impressive. Luke doesn't seem to pack quite the punch. Wet noodle attacks for an attacker.

I see, he has a lot more durability though. I wish someone could post the stats on the damage differences in damage between the both of them with their abilities and normal attacks. Resistance pilots will get destroyed by any attackers on the first turn, but most people will target Sid first if luke is there since I don't have Barriss. I dont think Luminara, Sid, Counseler, Chewie do enough dps to cause trouble to opponents once they take the pilot out.
  • ewok wrote: »
    ObiWang wrote: »

I see, he has a lot more durability though. I wish someone could post the stats on the damage differences in damage between the both of them with their abilities and normal attacks. Resistance pilots will get destroyed by any attackers on the first turn, but most people will target Sid first if luke is there since I don't have Barriss. I dont think Luminara, Sid, Counseler, Chewie do enough dps to cause trouble to opponents once they take the pilot out.

Luminara does a lot of damage actually. She hits very hard.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    ewok wrote: »

Not close to the damage as 2 star resistance trooper before the nerf. My Luminara has level 6 gear almost fully filled missing 2 equipment, and is 3 stars and crits for 2k, my resistance trooper was hitting 2k+ on his special without crits with level 5 gear.
  • Ivinol
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Luke doesn't seem to pack quite the punch. Wet noodle attacks for an attacker.

lvl.53 with base attack/non crit:
    -Luke 5*/6:~1400 with 954 ph.att
    -Luminara 6*/7:~1700 with 1084 ph.att
    -Sid 5*/7:~1200 with 923 ph.att
    -Dooku 4*/6:~950 with 656 ph.att

farming luke is easy with cantina energy
    light/darkside battles has only 3 trys/day each and cost 12 energy
  • ewok wrote: »
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    ewok wrote: »

Not close to the damage as a 2 star resistance trooper before the nerf. My Luminara has level 6 gear almost fully filled missing 2 equipment, and is 3 stars and crits for 2k, my resistance trooper was hitting 2k+ on his special without crits.

So I'm guessing Luke hits around the same as Lumi at the same level and gear, I dont think he's worth it then, the dark sid buff was great for f2p, but the resistance nerf is horrible for me at least. That burst dps to take down a sid, or barris was nice.
  • keep in mind, resistance trooper and resistance pilot where bugged toon...they were fixed this morning. I would say Luke better than them now.