TW Rework

evoluza
2619 posts Member
We joined with 48 people and now facing a gp even matched guild, but they have less everything. So they lose.
As I posted many time fixes, I try again.
You guys at CG could implement an Prestige system. They start in their GP bracket and get Prestige points: 120mio - 100 Prestige, 150 Mio - 200 Prestige and so on. Winning gives an amount of Prestige, losing takes some away. The amount is scaled by defeated GP. This prevents guild from letting out people and prevents miss matches, because of Prestige matching and GP Prestige gain. Now just reminding for "SEASONAL REWARDS". Win/lose can give the same rewards as it is, but seasonal should give awesomene rewards. Leaderboard is taking the total Prestige at the end and the biggest whale guild can claim rewards for first. This also prevents guild hopping for more raid rewards, because you have to be in your guilds, for let's say 65% of the time.
Thank me later CG guy who is in charge of TW

Replies

• evoluza wrote: »
    We joined with 48 people and now facing a gp even matched guild, but they have less everything. So they lose.
    As I posted many time fixes, I try again.
    You guys at CG could implement an Prestige system. They start in their GP bracket and get Prestige points: 120mio - 100 Prestige, 150 Mio - 200 Prestige and so on. Winning gives an amount of Prestige, losing takes some away. The amount is scaled by defeated GP. This prevents guild from letting out people and prevents miss matches, because of Prestige matching and GP Prestige gain. Now just reminding for "SEASONAL REWARDS". Win/lose can give the same rewards as it is, but seasonal should give awesomene rewards. Leaderboard is taking the total Prestige at the end and the biggest whale guild can claim rewards for first. This also prevents guild hopping for more raid rewards, because you have to be in your guilds, for let's say 65% of the time.
    Thank me later CG guy who is in charge of TW

Wow, you must work for Blizzard Entertainment to have suggested such a miraculous thing as the exact ranking system for WoW’s Arena matches! Ghost Crawler is that you?