Is this team good enough to get CLS?

https://swgoh.gg/squads/107454/

With some mods (none with crazy speed, but i think mods 2.0 with health mod increase would help greatly) Would I be able to get CLS with this team.

Replies

• Options
    I'm leaning towards a hard no. Levels are too low. 70's mean you're short even regular abilities let alone omegas. 80 minimum across the board.

Obviously fix the mod situation.
  • Options
    We'll see, im not going to put gear or ability mats on them till the event is live and i get stuck, I was told I couldn't get through tier 4 of chewie with my team and I managed to unlock him, so we will see how things pan out, thanks for the response though!
  • Options
    the main concern I would have is leia and r2 being slow. I heard having them fast helps loads in the last tier of the challenge
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    STH’s Prot and Health are low. It might be hard: tier 3 - Han+Luke. And Last tier will be also very tough by the way. You need to upgrade your units. And give them terrific mods.
  • Options
    get their levels up.
    There is a stage where its just Han and Luke vs lotsa stormtroopers. Han is going to be key to winning, he needs to tank while Luke does the damage, his level is too low and as such won't last long enough to clear the stage.
    You need to get Han up to the lvl 80s. Slap your very best mods on R2/Leia/Han/Luke for the fight.
    The very last stage to get 7* CLS is very challenging.
  • Options
    The toons gear level and level overall is far too low, so it’s a no for now unless you really start working on them.

Looking at your teams, is it safe to assume you’re in a credit crunch?
  • Options
    What kind of mods should we be putting on characters for this event?
    I guess for ST Han I should use one defense and one health set with third set being another one of these two but I am not sure about others in this event as I don't really use any of them except for Old Ben.
  • Options
    Step 1 - If in doubt just go with the recommended sets from the new "Advanced" system. Try for secondary speed wherever possible.

Step 2 - If really in doubt just throw health mods on everyone with a + potency cross on Old Ben and R2. +Defence cross on Han. +Offense cross on Leia and Luke.
  • Options
    Fix the lack of mods and keep gearing as well
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Update, I got CLS minutes after the event went live, no problems at all, as I thought. I figured the mods 2.0 health bonus would help out, and I was right. Very easy actually with a g8 luke and han, alongside old Ben having all abilities at rank 3. Doesn’t take too much, not as much as I was thinking, could’ve cleared it with lower gear. Thanks for all of the responses
  • Options
    Yeah, definitely over prepared for it, and beat it all first try with g9 everyone except Luke (g8) and most omegas.

CLS is now stuck at gear 7 cause that darn cheddek comm
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/107956/ is it possible to get tier 7 with this team
  • Options
    Ren31a wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/107956/ is it possible to get tier 7 with this team

It's going to be tough with r2 at g7...... You could use a bunch of speed.... Especially on Luke and Leia....
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely over prepared for it, and beat it all first try with g9 everyone except Luke (g8) and most omegas.

CLS is now stuck at gear 7 cause that darn cheddek comm

I used SWGOH.gg, recorded, tracked, and farmed all the gear since August when I knew I had the 5 characters at a point of readiness. It's frustrating seeing green crosses everywhere on your character screen but worth it when you spend everything in 5 minutes on a G11 zzCLS.

Useful strategy that paid off. Might do the same for either Chewie or JTRs next event (after this one, still way short on Vet Chewie).