Ok...so...what BHs should I take to 11 for Chewie?

I have Boba, Greedo, Cad, Ig-88, Dengar, Zam all 85 7 star G9. I have Bossk at 45/100 towards T7, also G9 level 85. Assuming I have enough materials to put some up from 9 to 11-which ones.

Replies

• The higher the gear boba is, the better.
  • If you can get bossk to 7 stars in time he's pretty easy to gear between g9 and g12.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm not going to lie, I like difficult events, but this one has crushed my soul into itty-bitty Chewbacca shaped fragments.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Greedo and Cad need a lot of cuffs to reach g11, but they hit pretty hard once you're there. So it would be hard to do them both. Dengar needs a lot of carbantis to clear g9, but he's doable. You definitely need boba up as high as you can get. Dengar would also be an asset at g10 at least.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Bossk if you can get him to 7*. After boba fett, after dengar, after greedo, after cad, after zam, after ig88.
    Greedo, zam and cad are close the same priority for me.
    Ig88 combined hp and protection are too low to be useful in the legendary event...
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If you can 7star bossk then definitly him. I managed 7star with boba dengar greedo ig88 zam. I think dengar is essential and a bit of luck with greedo crit chaining goes a long way. I think after those two its personal preference
  • When I finally beat it, it was Greedo chaining attacks together that was the nail in chewy's coffin. I'd say him, Dengar and Boba should be your top priorities, in reverse order. That's assuming you don't get Bossk to 7*, he would make it a lot easier. I wouldn't bother with IG88 just for the event - I left him out in favor of G9 Zam.

My winning team was G12 Boba/G12 Greedo/G11 Cad/G9 Dengar/G9 Zam
  • Yeah...I got him at 5 stars, I'm not going to go crazy trying to G11 or so the remaining BHs, I'll just work on them slowly till the next event.