Crystal income - Suggestion

icanectc
821 posts Member
edited October 2018
EA/CG

Another suggestion I've recently been thinking about, revolves around crystals from arena ground and fleet. With the new energy areas for fleet battles and mods. Players costs to refill energy has doubled! But ftp income hasn't increased to compensate for the extra costs associated with the new energy stores. Was this overlooked? Id ask you to consider increasing the ftp crystal payouts to keep it in line with our original costs before 2 new energy methods were introduced.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There have been more sources of crystals added to the game, but it will always be about managing your resources.
  • Tough to "manage resources" what, gotta pick between 1 cantina or ship energy refill, or 2 mod or regular energy refills daily?
  • Tough to "manage resources" what, gotta pick between 1 cantina or ship energy refill, or 2 mod or regular energy refills daily?

Well, yes, if you don’t have the crystal income to do more than that. If you’re only getting 100 crystals a day I’d suggest focusing on one of the arenas so you can get more.
  • This is a game where the sole purpose is to earn revenue. They threw us a bone by adding crystals in fleet arena before they added the new energy types. You didn’t think that was just being nice, did you?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Last I checked, I am still getting positive income. 500 from Squad, 400 from Fleet, 100+ daily from Dailies/Log in/Misc.
    Buying 3 Normal energy, 3 Cantina, 3 Fleet, 3 Mod = 900 crystals.