No legendary Oct 17-31

As title says, big gap in calendar with no legendary event after jtr finishes. I expected a week gap between cls and jtr, would have fleshed out the calendar, unless they have something else prepared...

Replies

• Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, a marquee event :)
  • Options
    Well they might. Our monthly login character might be a clue
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Didn't they have a Halloween-ish event last year with Night Sisters?
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    There are 4 legendary/Hero events in October as it is not sure we need more. I would have preferred that the ones we got were spread out little bit better.
  • Options
    Maybe a separatist character?
  • Options
    Nothing is warranted at this time. Maybe it’s open for a hidden Chimaera event.
  • Options
    It's gonna be for a Halloween themed grievous. He's basically the same but he will need you to have all your old republic toons at level 90 and gear 13+
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It's gonna be for a Halloween themed grievous. He's basically the same but he will need you to have all your old republic toons at level 90 and gear 13+
    My expectation too. We will witch hunt with a reworked General Grievious next Halloween.

And AhnaldT01 knows something...
  • Options
    Announcement on Friday
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    My expectation too. We will witch hunt with a reworked General Grievious next Halloween.

And AhnaldT01 knows something...

I agree Globuhl, though in my opinion he often knows...I think they give him a lot of information, and sometimes he acts all dumb about it to try to throw us off. But hey, what do I know.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    There are 4 legendary/Hero events in October as it is not sure we need more. I would have preferred that the ones we got were spread out little bit better.

Its really 2 paired events. R2 and BB8 are required for the Hero's journey characters. It would feel terrible if CLS/JTR didn't have the chance to earn BB8/R2 while the HJ was here.

edit: So are everyone's Solo characters prepared? :)
  • Options
    Separatist faction pass and B1/Droideka marquees.

I'm trying to will this into existence
  • Options
    With Roll as last months login, and R2 and CLS popping this weekend, I have a strong feeling they are setting up for Jedi Luke. And he won't be listed on the calendar. New legendaries or heros journey characters will show up on the calendar until they have cycled thru a couple times.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke will require a 7 star Chewe. Like commander Luke required a 7* R2 and JTR required a 7* Bb8.
    Until then (in 6 months at least) it will be Marquée Land to fill all the HN in the new Ship story. Don't wait for anything else... No GW shop, no Ship Shop, nothing affordable. Only Pack, Marquee and 1 HN to say it's free (even if it requires 1 year to get 7*)..