Rebel Round up Event - Greedo doesn't keep shooting after critical

Usually I run my troopers through this but I figured I'd give my BH a try.

Bottom line, Greedo keeps doing critical hits and stops shooting. It has happened more than once and I was able to see it happen more than once in various rounds against various characters on the AI side. He does shoot again "sometimes" but not every time.

I don't know if it is the buggy event, or he's buggy, or what. Just identifying that greedo isn't shooting again when he hits with a critical attack, every time.

Is it one of those "Greedo shoots 60% of the time, every time...." kind of things?

Replies

• Yes. It's not a guaranteed attack again like some other characters. But he will occasionally chain together 5-10+ shots. Just bad RNG.
  • 50% chance to attack again if he scores a critical hit(no cap)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yloy5vpketpx.jpg

He only has a 50% chance to shoot again.
  • It's not a guarantee. It's 50% chance.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Well that makes sense. My bad, thanks!
  • Geeze, I wish it was guaranteed, I could solo hstr with him.... Lol
  • Someone will eventually get a magical run where he just keeps on shooting and solos something.
  • My record so far is nine..... Actually building the greedo team for p3
  • Then they'll nerf it because ONE person solo'd an HSTR phase with Greedo and posted it on YouTube. Heavens...

"Cap of 5"
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I just wish he would get an 8 shot chain on Chewie so I can get the 7* version.
  • Chicagotarsier
    621 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Actually i notice....
    One the top tier event everything WAION THE bottom two events this occurs with greedo and there is a point during the troopers attack that one trooper takes 4 attacks in a row of their basic. On top tier it wai and hits as it should. On bottom 2 tiers it has never hit for even one of the attacks...always dodge dodge dodge dodge.

Obviously there is a code..error ... In place.
  • Actually i notice....
    One the top tier event everything WAION THE bottom two events this occurs with greedo and there is a point during the troopers attack that one trooper takes 4 attacks in a row of their basic. On top tier it wai and hits as it should. On bottom 2 tiers it has never hit for even one of the attacks...always dodge dodge dodge dodge.

Obviously there is a code..error ... In place.

That's just the AI telling you "nope, I'm not going to let you use this worth a darn!"

The trooper special is just plain dumb anyway. "oh they get to attack up to 5 times! buuuuuut, they're going to miss 4 or 5 of the times that they attack" Meanwhile, Bounty Hunters have offense stacking ability that is locked.