Bossk ship node

AA86
102 posts Member
I wonder where this is going to go? Hopefully bot on bossk node as many will have him 7 star ....

Replies

• Options
    That would be very TIE Reaper-esque, so most likely.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nah, it will be the node just before Enfys...
  • Options
    Lando and his Ship co-exist, so it's definitely possible.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    KRU, Rey, etc. Numerous examples.
  • Options
    5-E Hard Ship, probably.
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Options
    hard ship 6-f
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hope they remember there is also a Ship shop in this game...
    Post edited by Fredy5 on
  • Options
    The only reason i don’t want it to go on bossk node is because the gear there is useless. Otherwise it would be the best thing possible, free shard shop currency while farming. Still better than a ship node farm though.
  • Options
    The only reason most people didn't do the 50 crystals refresh on bossk node (and thus missed the 7* chewie event, since he was required in 90% of team comps), was because they knew his ship was gonna go to his node.

I think it'll be fair if his ship goes to bossk node too. Please not a ship node though. That place is already expensive, and rewarding.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    When I see this and if EA wants the ship arena just to be a P2W arena without strategy or gameplay. Just put Bossk's ship in 1 HN. Otherwise, put it in SHIP shop.
    425h75sdaivz.jpg
  • Options
    When was the last time a ship went to a node that didn’t contain its pilot?
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    When was the last time a ship went to a node that didn’t contain its pilot?

The Ghost Node has no Pilot
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo ship..... on sion node
  • Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    When I see this and if EA wants the ship arena just to be a P2W arena without strategy or gameplay. Just put Bossk's ship in 1 HN. Otherwise, put it in SHIP shop.
    425h75sdaivz.jpg

There no fu strategies. It's almost impossible kill him if you dont use in your fleet ht.

For me fleet arena total destroyed.
  • Options
    Everyone on my node is slowly gearing Geonosis Ships and now Houndstooth as well. This is the landscape of fleets now. 1 pay to win to rule them all.
  • Options
    Geonosis ships are F2P - and Houndstooth will be also by the time you start seeing it in any noticeable numbers.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    You can beat hounds tooth with empire/fo meta. People are just scared to fight it and haven’t figured out the tactics. I have whales in my shard that are running 7* ht, xb, and ig2000. Beat em everytime