Rebel Round up

I am having an issue with TM. I am using the special ability of the challenge it states "gain an immediate bonus turn " but its not always the case, using it then having the enemy go next and cleanse me is extremely annoying.
This time it explicitly states gain immediate bonus turn, not a bonus turn at the start or gain 100% turn meter.
nau2ie72n8ri.jpg

Replies

• You gain the bonus turn immediately, you just don't get to use it.
  • Sounds like the same problem I have with how Shoots First works for Raid Han.

Cue Kyno’s defense of “immediate bonus turn means 100% TM subject to RNG roll so it’s not truly an immediate bonus turn.”
  • Sounds like the same problem I have with how Shoots First works for Raid Han.

Cue Kyno’s defense of “immediate bonus turn means 100% TM subject to RNG roll so it’s not truly an immediate bonus turn.”

Thats why i put immediate, it eliminates his 100 tm and rng argument , it specifically states when you should go, like yoda , which was his point in the raid han debate
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I am having an issue with TM. I am using the special ability of the challenge it states "gain an immediate bonus turn " but its not always the case, using it then having the enemy go next and cleanse me is extremely annoying.
    This time it explicitly states gain immediate bonus turn, not a bonus turn at the start or gain 100% turn meter.
    nau2ie72n8ri.jpg
    If Bossk has frenzy and another character uses the event special ability Bossk recieves 100% turn meter. Its a coin flip situation at that point. It also happens if another ally already has 100% turn meter. So watch all your turn meters and bossk frenzy when you use many disintegrations. I still use it but often target a stronger enemy when it flips to another ally.
  • Put bossk on the leader slot then press auro for all 3 tiers
  • I am having an issue with TM. I am using the special ability of the challenge it states "gain an immediate bonus turn " but its not always the case, using it then having the enemy go next and cleanse me is extremely annoying.
    nau2ie72n8ri.jpg

I agree with op.
    If the character is not necessarily going to go twice, then why not phrase it as "gain a bonus turn"?
    Why did they have to word it as "gain an immediate bonus turn"? What additional information does this adjective give?
  • I noticed this as well. I'd taunt with Bossk, next toon I use the disintegrate and Bossk would get an immediate turn. I understand that. But after Bossk 1 or even 2 enemies would go then after them I'd get my "bonus" turn
  • TM Coin Flip™ - getting worse better with every update.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • The problem is that once everyone is at 100% TM it's a coin flip as to who goes next.

In the screenshot above, If Boba uses the special, it will set his TM to 0 (used his turn) and fill it back up to 100. He goes next, right?

Well in the screen, both Scarifs and Baze already have 100% TM - that's 4 toons at 100% TM. It will flip a coin, execute that toon's turn, and then go to the next 100%. If there's still more than 1, it will flip a coin again. Etc.

If It was Boba's turn and no one else had 100%TM, then he would get the next turn too. But that's rarely the case these days with all the TM shenanigans going on.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • The problem is that once everyone is at 100% TM it's a coin flip as to who goes next.

In the screenshot above, If Boba uses the special, it will set his TM to 0 (used his turn) and fill it back up to 100. He goes next, right?

Well in the screen, both Scarifs and Baze already have 100% TM - that's 4 toons at 100% TM. It will flip a coin, execute that toon's turn, and then go to the next 100%. If there's still more than 1, it will flip a coin again. Etc.

If It was Boba's turn and no one else had 100%TM, then he would get the next turn too. But that's rarely the case these days with all the TM shenanigans going on.

Which is fine if it didnt say "immediate bonus turn " not just bonus turn. They state exactly when it should occur, immediately.