1.8 mil looking for full participation guild

Ugnaught
481 posts Member
edited October 2018
I have been the guild leader of a 80 mil gp guild for the last couple years. 30 TW wins, we remove people if they don't log in for 3 days etc. We are generally active but it isn't enough.

I'm tired of sending people msgs asking them to do their attacks. Its ruining the fun of the game for me.
I'm ready to move on to a guild that has 100% full participation in all raids and guild events.

If you have a few people who don't contribute every day don't bother. I dont want to join your guild.
Looking for a guild with 100% participation in all guild events.
Thanks for your consideration.

Edit: I'm not even concerned about traya. I understand that with full participation that will come. The guild I am leader of has been doing tier 5/6 Sith.

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Quite a confidence for such a low gp. On the other hand Ugnaught is op!
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    No_Try wrote: »

Funny you say that. My current guild understands that gp is a poor estimate of roster power. Thats why our minimum requirement was simply 2 teams of gear 11+ characters and not based on Gp (I have 25ish gear 11+ characters)
    Granted, I'm not looking for the highest tier guild. Simply one that has full participation.
    Also, ugnaught is my old account name.
  • swgoh.gg and discord?
  • New guild southern fried porg could be your new home. Active players only. Formed from a former guild that disbanded. Im the leader, nema, my ally code is 883 236 736
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Check us out at Immnuity

Discord Harlow Tunnell#4902
  • I got a lot of msgs. Ill have to go through them and check each guild out before I make a decision. Thank you for the responses.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

Funny you say that. My current guild understands that gp is a poor estimate of roster power. Thats why our minimum requirement was simply 2 teams of gear 11+ characters and not based on Gp (I have 25ish gear 11+ characters)
    Granted, I'm not looking for the highest tier guild. Simply one that has full participation.
    Also, ugnaught is my old account name.

you are already ahead of the game, not many people understand that. our guild is trying to weed out the few that arent active daily. we are 100m gp and fully heroic, undefeated in tw (44 wins) and have a dozen or so traya teams for defense.
    we try to be active but relaxed to not make this game feel like a 2nd job.
  • @russdpipes#6599 on discord if your interested
  • Glennbob#1735
  • Bump, going to be looking again. After this post I joined a guild that said TW/TB were mandatory. They weren't. Still in search of that white whale guild that actually has full participation.
    I'm only 1.9 mil gp....don't care about traya or stars. You don't have to be the strongest guild out there. Only that everyone contributes daily.
    Thanks for looking.